toldailytopic: Barack Hussein Obama. Will he serve another 4 year term? Or will he be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 27th, 2010 10:51 AM

toldailytopic: Barack Hussein Obama. Will he serve another 4 year term? Or will he be booted out in 2012? Why or why not?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Part of me says... no way are people going to be that stupid as to elect this moron for another 4 years. But then another part of me says.... people are dumb and they have short attention spans. Plus the Repub's will probably put up some asinine candidate like Romney and Obama will have a good shot at reelection.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Plus the Repub's will probably put up some asinine candidate like Romney and Obama will have a good shot at reelection.

Yep.

I think it pretty much hinges on who their chosen one will be which will play a part as to whether or not he'll be elected again.

elohiym

I don't see that happening. A Jeffersonian and a Hamiltonian are diametrically opposed to one another.

Not only that, but Ron Paul is a racist. :plain:

:noid:

:idunno: Just thought I'd start an unsubstantiated rumor about Paul...to beat the rush.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not only that, but Ron Paul is a racist. :plain:

:noid:

:idunno: Just thought I'd start an unsubstantiated rumor about Paul...to beat the rush.

I heard Paul's real first name is Ru.

He looks better now, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.