toldailytopic: Are you planning to take part in the "National eat at Chick-fil-A Day"

Dena

I'm completely disgusted by the idea of people flooding a restaurant to eat dead animals as a political protest. Does that answer the question?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Just got back from a Chick-fil-A in Indy. There were over 100 people standing in line. First time I've ever been there. Great food!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm completely disgusted by the idea of people flooding a restaurant to eat dead animals as a political protest. Does that answer the question?
I eat dead animals for no reason, as well. Does that make it better?

Just got back from a Chick-fil-A in Indy. There were over 100 people standing in line. First time I've ever been there. Great food!
And you couldn't call em to see if I wanted to go? I see how you are.

Newman

I ate there for lunch today, unawares that people were organizing to eat there for some political reason. I'm not on facebook, so it takes me a few days to hear news like that, but I'm not complaining.

So yes, but no.

Alate_One

I'd love to since they support PBS kids programming. Unfortunately I didn't hear about this until recently, after we'd gotten back from our trip to the "big city" where there's a Chick-fil-a. (We had Vietnamese instead O_O )

Dena

Would you stand in line to eat a live animal?

I only eat meat about once a month and only from one particular company (I would add a few more if I didn't need it to be kosher). It's important to me it's been humanly raised. I tried giving it up entirely and may do so in the future. I believe animals should only be eaten for nutrition.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I only eat meat about once a month and only from one particular company. It's important to me it's been humanly raised. I tried giving it up entirely and may do so in the future. I believe animals should only be eaten for nutrition.

What other reasons are they eaten?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Are you planning to take part
in the "National eat at Chick-fil-A Day" today?

Yes. We already eat Chick-fil-a a couple of times a week already.​
Yes we did, it had long lines and around the building drive through customers.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I'd love to since they support PBS kids programming. Unfortunately I didn't hear about this until recently, after we'd gotten back from our trip to the "big city" where there's a Chick-fil-a. (We had Vietnamese instead O_O )

WHAT!?!? Chick-fil-A supports PBS?

Christians unite! Boycott Chick-fil-A tomorrow!