Today, I am grateful for.....

bybee

My 14-month-old granddaughter. She has the family smirk when she's about to do something mischievious.
8529886788_b8fec5e1f7_z.jpg

"Hmmmmm, lt me think, what shall I do next....?" I love these baby pictures!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Today I am grateful to see some seeds that I planted in dixie cups sprout through the soil.
Peppers, tomatoes, and squash are on the way.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Today I am grateful to see some seeds that I planted in dixie cups sprout through the soil.

Peppers, tomatoes, and squash are on the way.

This weekend, I'll be putting in the vegetable garden in back. Not a big garden, but I like the peppers and herbs. Tomatoes have never done well, even with a lot of soil enrichment.

Autumn Delight

Grateful for having a warm place to sleep every night. Grateful for the full use of all my limbs. The ability to hear, see, touch, taste, smell. Forever grateful.

lifeisgood

Grateful for hospitals, doctors, nurses, etc. who have saved my eye. AND grateful for faithful brothers and sisters who pray for other who sometimes in time of need are weak and cannot do it by themselves.

The recuperation process is difficult. Have to be three weeks face down in bed, thank the Lord it is only three weeks, the doctor originally thought he would have to place gas for 8 weeks, which would occasioned me to be face down for eight weeks.

Can't be in the computer but did not want to be remiss in thanking all of you who are praying for me. Thank you.

Sharri

Today I'm grateful for..

Today I'm grateful for..

some of the things I am grateful for are;

Family, food, the Cross, the Red Sox, the NHL not being locked out :D, and returning to TOL..

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Mrs. Barbarian's spring flower garden.
8650997085_e75d862dfb.jpg

The scent of lavender by the front door makes leaving the house a pleasant experience, each morning.
(Mrs. Barbarian took this shot)

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
I'm just so thankful for so many things I've been blessed with in my life, but I think honestly the most prevalent that comes to mind is for the hope that some day my Lord will say to me on that day..."well done my daughter, enter the kingdom of heaven".

Aimiel

... for His provision (He is The Feeder of All Flesh);
... for His blessing (His Blessings make rich and He adds no sorrow with it);
... for being secure (He will never leave me or forsake me), and;
... for eternal life, most of all! =)