Tired of being your Doormat

IMJerusha

A little touchy on the name "elohiym" are we? Seems perfectly fine to me...after all he was posting for years under this username before going covert as Doormat. Instead of being so snarky and going on a rant why don't you quiz him on why he chose it as a username instead of inferring something about the man that is more than likely completely bogus.

I'm not touchy about the name elohiym at all. I'm just smart enough to know that it only applies to One. If there is one thing I am touchy about it's our witness. If we carry so exalted a Name and then act poorly, how does that honor His Name? Considering Scripture's proclamation that there are none righteous, we are bound to drag the name of Elohiym in the dirt. Yeshua was pretty clear in what you called my rant, that humility is called for as His followers. Sorry you found that snarky.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Fill in the blank:

( ) by the milk; ( ) by the meat.

Let's see if you are the real "GreasyPeace," "LostBug," "NewScam," or just an impostor, like on the old "To Tell The Truth" show...

( Saved ) by the milk; ( Sealed ) by the meat. :eek:

john w

Hall of Fame
( Saved ) by the milk; ( Sealed ) by the meat. :eek:

You forgot "matured by the meat!!"

Wait..."NewScam," "LostBug" changed her story on every post....

You are her!!! You've been outed!!

Wait....No "LOL"s, or "baloney?"

Impostor!!!!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You forgot "matured by the meat!!"

Wait..."NewScam," "LostBug" changed her story on every post....

You are her!!! You've been outed!!

Wait....No "LOL"s, or "baloney?"

Impostor!!!!

Oh baloney! you will never know whom I am...LOL

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I'm not touchy about the name elohiym at all. I'm just smart enough to know that it only applies to One. If there is one thing I am touchy about it's our witness. If we carry so exalted a Name and then act poorly, how does that honor His Name? Considering Scripture's proclamation that there are none righteous, we are bound to drag the name of Elohiym in the dirt. Yeshua was pretty clear in what you called my rant, that humility is called for as His followers. Sorry you found that snarky.

Seemed more like a snarky attack to me yes, it seems you two have some unresolved issues...I guess you could bake him a pie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh baloney! you will never know whom I am...LOL

Do you get the basic milk?Get some milk.Phoney baloney....HOGWASH.

SIGH. Put your teachers away, and embrace the bible. Some of us hear 'Jesus,' over men.

And remember: People on this board whom think they have the meat, are setting themselves up as judges, of God's HOUSEHOLD, when in fact, IF they had milk, they would know that salvation is a FREE gift..not given due to head knowledge of the later meat...we learn.You are not to judge a person saved or not saved based on them understanding this meat. We were all saved while YET sinners...and, one does not learn meat upon initial salvation, and NO man has a right to judge HIS servants.

Have you learned the meat? Hmmm....good...I dig "the later meat."

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

SIGH. Put your teachers away, and embrace the bible. Some of us hear 'Jesus," over men.

You must have the milk before you can get the meat seal you silly...these are just Biblical facts. Do I need to school you yet again on the stone law...LOL.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

SIGH. Put your teachers away, and embrace the bible. Some of us hear 'Jesus,' over men.

And remember: People on this board whom think they have the meat, are setting themselves up as judges, of God's HOUSEHOLD, when in fact, IF they had milk, they would know that salvation is a FREE gift..not given due to head knowledge of the later meat...we learn.You are not to judge a person saved or not saved based on them understanding this meat. We were all saved while YET sinners...and, one does not learn meat upon initial salvation, and NO man has a right to judge HIS servants.

Have you learned the meat? Hmmm....good...I dig "the later meat."

WOW! you remember this stuff better than me and I wrote it...lol.

john w

Hall of Fame

SAD. I love the truth. CASE CLOSED. Someday, you will learn the truth. Got it, Inzl Kett?

You also have to remember that Peter never spoke against Paul, he only said that his message was 'hard' to understand, and in context of that, he was speaking of how it was due to the meat contained in it. He said that 'some' used his writings to their own destruction..and, it is the meat that causes most to stumble, from the milk, you see? Paul talked about that, so?The milk and the meat are both ONE gospel...not two.We are saved by the milk, matured by the meat.Stop making God's truth to be divided against itself, it is shameful....and put away your false teachers that are thwarting the finished work of Jesus... yes; now read it with spiritual eyes,….LOL...Baloney....wink ..Go take a reality check… you silly goat...HOGWASH...learn the facts...HEAR Jesus..

OCTOBER23

NICE HAT meshak !

Even though we must be HUMBLE and kind ,
we should have a confidence and a strength
because we Represent God in this wicked world.

1Co 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

2Ti 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
NICE HAT meshak !

Even though we must be HUMBLE and kind ,
we should have a confidence and a strength
because we Represent God in this wicked world.

1Co 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

2Ti 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

Ok thanks.

john w

Hall of Fame
You must have the milk before you can get the meat seal you silly...these are just Biblical facts. Do I need to school you yet again on the stone law...LOL.

Baloney. Your bogus theology is bogus.(Wait..What did I just say?) Truth cannot be proven. It can only be lived. It is proven to the individual when you personally live it. My doctrine is bible.I wish you would learn to read the bible, as it is written. The truth of the matter is that the bible is true. Some day, you will learn to sip the milk, and eat the later meat, that is matured. I am for truth; period....CASE closed ...wink.

elohiym

I'm just smart enough to know that it only applies to One.

John 10:33-37

33 The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God."
34 Jesus answered them, "Has it not been written in your Law, 'I SAID, YOU ARE GODS '?
35 "If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),
36 do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God '?
37 "If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me;

Psalm 82:6 I said, "You are gods [elohiym], And all of you are sons of the Most High.

The Hebrew word elohiym means son(s) of God according to Psalm 82:6 and the Lord Jesus Christ. Maybe it's good I chose the name so you could learn that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What scriptures do I disregard? You disregard the commandment against bearing false witness, case in point.

Isn't this about my thread quoted you?

Why don't you reply to him instead of here. You are derailing your own thread.