Tired of being your Doormat

elohiym

Thank you for the heads up, Doormat....ehrm...eliy..eliyahoo,...elyoohoo...oh croak, what is it again?...elohiym, that right! Gee, that sounds familiar. Hmm, you might have been better off as Doormat. "But when you are invited, go and recline at the last place, so that when the one who has invited you comes, he may say to you, 'Friend, move up higher'; then you will have honor in the sight of all who are at the table with you. 'For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.'…" Luke 14:10-11 With a name like elohiym, you will have a lot to live up to that you will never be able to live up to whether you capitolize the first letter or not.

See, Rusha? That's what I was talking about.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Thank you for the heads up, Doormat....ehrm...eliy..eliyahoo,...elyoohoo...oh croak, what is it again?...elohiym, that right! Gee, that sounds familiar. Hmm, you might have been better off as Doormat. "But when you are invited, go and recline at the last place, so that when the one who has invited you comes, he may say to you, 'Friend, move up higher'; then you will have honor in the sight of all who are at the table with you. 'For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.'…" Luke 14:10-11 With a name like elohiym, you will have a lot to live up to that you will never be able to live up to whether you capitolize the first letter or not.

A little touchy on the name "elohiym" are we? Seems perfectly fine to me...after all he was posting for years under this username before going covert as Doormat. Instead of being so snarky and going on a rant why don't you quiz him on why he chose it as a username instead of inferring something about the man that is more than likely completely bogus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Now that we are all starting to "come out," so to speak(?), I am now changing my name back from Heterodoxical, to John W.

I got tired of arguing with myself, and making fun of my "personal" "attacks" on myself. Wait....

Meshak, you're next. Or, should I say, "Knight?"

john w

Hall of Fame
A little touchy on the name "elohiym" are we? Seems perfectly fine to me...after all he was posting for years under this username before going covert as Doormat. Instead of being so snarky and going on a rant why don't you quiz him on why he chose it as a username instead of inferring something about the man that is more than likely completely bogus.

Admit it, rocketman-you are actually "GraceandPeace," AKA "NewDay," AKA "LoveBug." Or, are you really Reginald Dwight?

genuineoriginal

I said
I am not Squeaky.

Now, - any of you geniuses of a god, ( Prove me wrong here, - Or Stay where “I HAVE PUT YOU” )!!!!
Prove me Wrong!!!!

Paul – 081514

john w

Hall of Fame
Is anyone who they say they are?

Posted from the TOL App cause that's how I roll.

Does anyone really know what times it is? Does anyone really care?

I am, as I've always consistently asserted that I like long walks in the moon light,long walks on the beach with a bottle of wine, bubble baths, candlelight dinners, strolls in the park, walking barefoot in the sand, cuddling next to a warm campfire, watching movies on a rainy day, picnics at the beach, hot tubs, slow dancing, back rubs, breakfast in bed, horse back riding, sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine in pleasant conversation, and a box of heart-shaped chocolates, while watching the sunset.

Thunder's Muse

Does anyone really know what times it is? Does anyone really care?

I am, as I've always consistently asserted that I like long walks in the moon light,long walks on the beach with a bottle of wine, bubble baths, candlelight dinners, strolls in the park, walking barefoot in the sand, cuddling next to a warm campfire, watching movies on a rainy day, picnics at the beach, hot tubs, slow dancing, back rubs, breakfast in bed, horse back riding, sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine in pleasant conversation, and a box of heart-shaped chocolates, while watching the sunset.

Do people really do that stuff?

Posted from the TOL App cause that's how I roll.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let me tell ya about the meat seal...

Fill in the blank:

( ) by the milk; ( ) by the meat.

Let's see if you are the real "GreasyPeace," "LostBug," "NewScam," or just an impostor, like on the old "To Tell The Truth" show...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now that we are all starting to "come out," so to speak(?), I am now changing my name back from Heterodoxical, to John W.

I got tired of arguing with myself, and making fun of my "personal" "attacks" on myself. Wait....

Meshak, you're next. Or, should I say, "Knight?"

I am here, it is ok. I dig my hat.

I like my user name and I won't change. I am attached to it like my hat.

Besides why would I want to change it? I did that some place else after banned using other user name but everyone noticed me right away because my posts are all alike.

I am not good actor enough to pretend someone else.