Tired of being your Doormat

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At the time, I wanted to come back but didn't want to come back as elo. I think people misunderstand the user name elohiym. I used to get PMs asking me about it, and once a thread was started to get me to change it. So I thought a change might be nice and less of a stumbling block for others, and thought it might give me an opportunity to discus some things with certain people who had me on ignore as elo.

Oh. Well apparently the username was appropriate insofar as the rules for TOL or a moderator would have taken an issue with it. :cheers:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doormat View Post
...Because people with unclean hearts cannot understand that consensual homosexuality between adults does not violate the principle of Matthew 7:12 but coveting does;...

Oh my,

this is over the top, brother.

Homosexuality is not for Christians, no matter what.

Christians are supposed to lead people to clean and pure way of life, not being enablers.

Jesus says to be holy.

elohiym

Homosexuality is not for Christians, no matter what.

Christians are supposed to lead people to clean and pure way of life, not being enablers.

Jesus says to be holy.

What does that have to do with my statement about a consensual act between two people not violating Matthew 7:12?

If you want to argue against what I said, you have to make an argument that homosexuality violates the Matthew 7:12.

:)listen: But this isn't the thread for doing that.)

elohiym

Doesn't Pfizer make a drug for ED?

1279320416_3.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What does that have to do with my statement about a consensual act between two people not violating Matthew 7:12?

If you want to argue against what I said, you have to make an argument that homosexuality violates the Matthew 7:12.

:)listen: But this isn't the thread for doing that.)

You are misapplying the verse.

IMJerusha

Thank you for the heads up, Doormat....ehrm...eliy..eliyahoo,...elyoohoo...oh croak, what is it again?...elohiym, that right! Gee, that sounds familiar. Hmm, you might have been better off as Doormat. "But when you are invited, go and recline at the last place, so that when the one who has invited you comes, he may say to you, 'Friend, move up higher'; then you will have honor in the sight of all who are at the table with you. 'For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.'…" Luke 14:10-11 With a name like elohiym, you will have a lot to live up to that you will never be able to live up to whether you capitolize the first letter or not.

fzappa13

At the time, I wanted to come back but didn't want to come back as elo. I think people misunderstand the user name elohiym. I used to get PMs asking me about it, and once a thread was started to get me to change it. So I thought a change might be nice and less of a stumbling block for others, and thought it might give me an opportunity to discus some things with certain people who had me on ignore as elo.

Ah, I remember the good old days when you and me (as Mateo) and OMEGA were trying to explain the term Elohiym to the uninitiated. Cranial tissue scattered everywhere. Lots of fun.