Time to tend to other things...

Arthur Brain

My hope is that Barb will seek out a reputable therapist while he's on hiatus? Hatred and animus can wreak havoc on one's physical well being. Barb has some fans on TOL including Rusha, AB, and the Wiz. I suppose they're hoping that Barb will have a speedy recovery and be back at the helm very soon. No doubt, wherever he is, he's paying careful attention to CNN, KNBC, ABC, etc. After all, he has to keep up on the far-left propaganda. I'll bet he really enjoyed that comedienne the other night. He probably had quite a few belly-laughs? :rotfl:

Chances are he'll spend quality time with his wife and family. How anarchic...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

DcTQzm5VAAAM2NW.jpg

:chuckle: Sorry, had to do it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mueller is an honorable man? I remember hearing someone in history saying: "Brutus was an honorable man." Perhaps there's a correlation here?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thanks for posting the pic of such an honorable man. :)

You're welcome. :)

Michael Caputo (former Trump campaign aide) recently said that Mueller and his team "know more about the campaign than anyone who ever worked there."

We're living in the future history books right now, in which they'll record the sordid details about the most corrupt and inept administration in U.S. history.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're welcome. :)

Michael Caputo (former Trump campaign aide) recently said that Mueller and his team "know more about the campaign than anyone who ever worked there."

We're living in the future history books right now, in which they'll record the sordid details about the most corrupt and inept administration in U.S. history.

Indeed we are ... I am grateful that I will be on the right side of history. :D