Time to tend to other things...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm happy to see that Barb stood by his decision to take a vacation away from TOL. That decision gives the rest of us posters a real break. I think his angst regarding Trump was really getting to him. He may have been on the verge of a complete 'mental break' and was advised to give it a rest for a while? He was showing signs of becoming overly anxious and ill-tempered. I hope the best for his continued recuperation and a speedy recovery.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have decided to place Arthur Brain on 'permanent ignore.' I will no longer be in communication with him. It was fun for a while; however, I now find him, rather boring.

Arthur Brain

I'm happy to see that Barb stood by his decision to take a vacation away from TOL. That decision gives the rest of us posters a real break. I think his angst regarding Trump was really getting to him. He may have been on the verge of a complete 'mental break' and was advised to give it a rest for a while? He was showing signs of becoming overly anxious and ill-tempered. I hope the best for his continued recuperation and a speedy recovery.

Of course he wasn't. Just more passive aggressive dishonesty on your part. What a shock that is.

I have decided to place Arthur Brain on 'permanent ignore.' I will no longer be in communication with him. It was fun for a while; however, I now find him, rather boring.

Oh noes...!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I really mean it when I say, Barb is one of the most dynamic anti-Trump zealots on TOL. He's honest enough to admit to hating our President from the top of his head to the very tip of his toenails. Fortunately for us, Barb's hateful comments have been curtailed by the must needed 'moratorium' that was put in place. That, 'moratorium' might just have led to Barbs eventual 'leave of absence?' Can you imagine having all of that 'pent-up anger and hatred' building up within himself and not being able to have an opportunity to 'vent?' It must have been exceptionally painful for him to not be able to express his animus in such a way that would bring him some relief. I almost feel sorry for Barb. However, I'm not at that point, yet. And, perhaps I never will be?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really mean it when I say, Barb is one of the most dynamic anti-Trump zealots on TOL. He's honest enough to admit to hating our President from the top of his head to the very tip of his toenails. Fortunately for us, Barb's hateful comments have been curtailed by the must needed 'moratorium' that was put in place. That, 'moratorium' might just have led to Barbs eventual 'leave of absence?' Can you imagine having all of that 'pent-up anger and hatred' building up within himself and not being able to have an opportunity to 'vent?' It must have been exceptionally painful for him to not be able to express his animus in such a way that would bring him some relief. I almost feel sorry for Barb. However, I'm not at that point, yet. And, perhaps I never will be?
Who is Donald Trump? :idunno:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:mock: barbie

Arthur Brain

I was speaking for myself. Perhaps you don't understand how these forums work. :think:

You were also lumping me in with your assertions. You wanna consider Sherman smarter than yourself then fine, have at it. In some areas of life she likely is smarter than the pair of us. Overall? I ain't wearing that one, nor am I saying I'm "smarter" than she is. Get it?

glorydaz

You were also lumping me in with your assertions. You wanna consider Sherman smarter than yourself then fine, have at it. In some areas of life she likely is smarter than the pair of us. Overall? I ain't wearing that one, nor am I saying I'm "smarter" than she is. Get it?

What I get is that you're crediting her with knowing one of your slang British words, and now you turn on her like a lesser being that you. Pride filled little wanker, you. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Who are you? :idunno:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Your nemesis. The guy who continually pulled apart your lack of scientific knowledge and then some. The guy who wound you up so much that you were reduced to pointless emoticons and this garbage on so many occasions.

:idunno:

Arthur Brain

What I get is that you're crediting her with knowing one of your slang British words, and now you turn on her like a lesser being that you. Pride filled little wanker, you. :chuckle:

Then you're not "getting" very much, if anything at all. I'm not "turning" on anyone so get a grip. If you wanna vent there's better ways of going about it.

:AMR:

glorydaz

Then you're not "getting" very much, if anything at all. I'm not "turning" on anyone so get a grip. If you wanna vent there's better ways of going about it.

:AMR:

Oh, I'm getting it, alright. You aren't capable of admitting you were claiming those who knew your British slang were smarter than those who don't, and then you foolishly admit you're narrowing it down to "some areas" where you're concerned. Pull that chest in...it's unbecoming.

And, I'm not "venting", I'm giving you a smack down. Get it straight.