ECT Time to speak the truth in love Ephesians 4:15

DAN P

To whom it may concern,

Evidently, you do not like a lot of people on this website.

John 13:35

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Please show what scripture teaches on the subjects you believe you are rightly dividing.

It is a simple evil to refer to people as evil, but to teach what is right, that would take some actual reading and study of scriptures and it would take time to develop that knowledge into a form that teaches, instructs.

That would actually take work.

It would require that we look more thoroughly than finding one verse and basing our entire theology on it. However, some subjects have only one verse that teaches on a particular subject

I will give some simple examples of teaching

I believe that the magi saw Jesus and his mother in a house, not in a barn. Matthew 2:11 And that he was no longer a babe lying in a manger, but a young child already.

I believe that Jesus was interred for three days and three nights. Matthew 12:40

I believe that Christians are saved from the wrath to come. Romans 5:9, I Thessalonians 1:10

I believe that because of the finished works of Jesus Christ, the only two requirements to receive the gift of salvation are as given in Romans 10:9-10, that salvation is a gift we could not earn or work for, Galatians 3:21-22

I believe that the dead are dead and have no consciousness. Psalm 6:5, Ecclesiastes 9:4-6,10 ...

It is a simple matter to tell someone they are wrong.

It takes work to tell someone what is right.

Hi and even during Paul;s ministry there were those believers that sought to add pressure to Paul and he called them ENEMIES of the CROSS OF CHRIST , so nothing has changed , has it ??

dan p

oatmeal

Hi and even during Paul;s ministry there were those believers that sought to add pressure to Paul and he called them ENEMIES of the CROSS OF CHRIST , so nothing has changed , has it ??

dan p

Truth remains true. Facts change, different names, different faces, but we still have an adversary and he who is in us that is greater than the evil one in the world, I John 4:4

beloved57

All Christians are the elect, chosen in him, before the foundation of the world.

God's foreknowledge enabled him to choose those He foreknew would choose to believe!

Romans 8:29-30

You serve a different god from me, believe in another jesus from me !

beloved57

You don't like Romans 8:29-30?

then you are right, I serve the God that authored Romans 8:29-30 and the rest of His words.

Those verses are fine but you dont believe them, nor do they support your false witness and comments !

oatmeal

Those verses are fine but you dont believe them, nor do they support your false witness and comments !

Read them and weep

If you had read them, you would have learned that God's foreknowledge precedes predestination (God marking our choosing out beforehand)

Hence you do err, not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.

Last edited:

beloved57

Read them and weep

If you had read them, you would have learned that God's foreknowledge precedes predestination (God marking our choosing out beforehand)

Hence you do err, not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.

I have no problem with the scriptures, it was with your false comments not supported by scripture! You do not believe scripture!

oatmeal

I have no problem with the scriptures, it was with your false comments not supported by scripture! You do not believe scripture!

Why don't you read Romans 8:29-30?

Here, I will make it easy for you!

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Note the order of events, God foreknows, then He predestinates.

Couldn't be any simpler, not even a fool need err therein

Just read it and believe it!

It will open up God's love and your understanding of your free will

beloved57

Why don't you read Romans 8:29-30?

Here, I will make it easy for you!

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Note the order of events, God foreknows, then He predestinates.

Couldn't be any simpler, not even a fool need err therein

Just read it and believe it!

It will open up God's love and your understanding of your free will

I have read Rom 8:29-30 before, plenty of times! It says nothing about what you have stated, nothing you stated is scriptural, in fact you don't even believe the scriptures! Why bother quoting them?

oatmeal

I have read Rom 8:29-30 before, plenty of times! It says nothing about what you have stated, nothing you stated is scriptural, in fact you don't even believe the scriptures! Why bother quoting them?

that's nice. foreknowledge precedes predestination

beloved57

that's nice. foreknowledge precedes predestination

Not according to Acts 2:23 ! God's deteminate counsel preceded foreknowledge ! And Predestination is the same as determinate counsel ! Either way you still are a unbeliever who doesn't believe the scripture!

oatmeal

Not according to Acts 2:23 ! God's deteminate counsel preceded foreknowledge ! And Predestination is the same as determinate counsel ! Either way you still are a unbeliever who doesn't believe the scripture!

So your conclusion is that God acted without knowing what He was doing?

God is wise, He uses all His abilities

Acts 2:23 uses the word "and" both counsel and foreknowledge are attributes of God

However, they word for counsel is boule, counsel or will; the word predestinate is the word is proorizo, to mark of first or beforehand, two entirely different words

God knos what He is doing and what He is talking about

beloved57

So your conclusion is that God acted without knowing what He was doing?

God is wise, He uses all His abilities

Acts 2:23 uses the word "and" both counsel and foreknowledge are attributes of God

However, they word for counsel is boule, counsel or will; the word predestinate is the word is proorizo, to mark of first or beforehand, two entirely different words

God knos what He is doing and what He is talking about

You don't believe in God ! Nor do you believe and understand the scripture!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Of course if what you preach is a lie.....? then the tread title is out of the window. Oatie is lying or the church is lying for they cannot agree. We have seen this thin veneer of love before we have seen with all the anti-trins when the mask slips, the hatred they have for the true church....they think she is Babylon and a whore.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course if what you preach is a lie.....? then the tread title is out of the window. Oatie is lying or the church is lying for they cannot agree. We have seen this thin veneer of love before we have seen with all the anti-trins when the mask slips, the hatred they have for the true church....they think she is Babylon and a whore.

You are lying.

LA