Time for IMJersusha to eat her hat

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Christ is the end of the Law for the believer.

Incorrect again . . .

The Law is the revelation of the moral standards and will of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The grace provided through Jesus Christ is the end of the condemnation of the Law, upon all who fail to keep it and thereby, break it.

But the holy standards of God are eternal.

musterion

Trap sprung.

Christ is the end of the Law for righteousness for the believer. In Him, is all the believer needs. Law brought him to Christ. Its job is done.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
.....and

Rom 10:5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And post D-B-R in Luke 24:25, 26, 27:

25 And He said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!

26 Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?”

27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures. (NASB)

and again in Luke 24:44, 45, 46, 47:

44 Now He said to them, “These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”

45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

46 and He said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day,

47 and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. (NASB)

Beginning from Jerusalem: First to the Jew and then to the Gentile. (reference to Romans 1:16)

but only Paul tells us the whole story, if, what and when, shows up in the written word, from Paul - :patrol:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

My point exactly . .

You wrongly associate sanctified works of faith, that issue forth from grace and the indwelling Holy Spirit of God . . .with mortal attempts to keep the legal requirements of the Law.

Law and works are two different theological subjects. They are not the same thing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
James said Abraham was justified by works when he offered his son up on the altar. That is her point.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
but only Paul tells us the whole story, if, what and when, shows up in the written word, from Paul - :patrol:

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1Co 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
1Co 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
1Co 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

1Co 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

Levolor

Show that they knew the Cross itself was the basis for forgiveness for all mankind, rather than a grave crime against Messiah that lsrael must repent of before restoration and refreshing could come.

Don't assume it's there. Show it.

Where's the scripture for what's in yellow?

Thank you.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1Co 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
1Co 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
1Co 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

1Co 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

Words.

Zeke

:plain:

chrysostom, am I supposed to actually engage the strawman in a serious manner? Why should I not mock when she is this stupid and stubborn?

Galatians 3:8, 1Cor 15:4, Acts 28:20, Acts 26:22, count the OT references just in Romans alone, Acts 13:34-39 etc......................which all Galatians 4:24 allegorical about the kingdom in the human body Luke 17:20-21.

Right Divider

Body part
Galatians 3:8, 1Cor 15:4, Acts 28:20, Acts 26:22, count the OT references just in Romans alone, Acts 13:34-39 etc......................which all Galatians 4:24 allegorical about the kingdom in the human body Luke 17:20-21.
You need to be more observant (get it?). One of the great things about the KJV is that the translators took great care to ALWAYS distinguish between the SINGULAR and the PLURAL. There is an enormous amount of INFORMATION that is lost if you do not recognize this simple fact.

Therefore, the SINGULAR is always THEE or THOU and the PLURAL is aways YOU.

So, when the Lord Jesus Chris said that the kingdom of God is within YOU, He was referring to THEM AS A GROUP. This does not agree with your theory of the kingdom inside the human body. Just more simple ignorance on your part.

Zeke

You need to be more observant (get it?). One of the great things about the KJV is that the translators took great care to ALWAYS distinguish between the SINGULAR and the PLURAL. There is an enormous amount of INFORMATION that is lost if you do not recognize this simple fact.

Therefore, the SINGULAR is always THEE or THOU and the PLURAL is aways YOU.

So, when the Lord Jesus Chris said that the kingdom of God is within YOU, He was referring to THEM AS A GROUP. This does not agree with your theory of the kingdom inside the human body. Just more simple ignorance on your part.

We disagree, the shadows are not a good horse to bet your soul on, unless you want to get rebooted. By the way have you used that mark of beast lately, you know that legal name you use to buy and sell with? whoops don't want to go there Zeke that may expose my hypocrisy as a believer! Back to the dogma game for you.

Right Divider

Body part
We disagree, the shadows are not a good horse to bet your soul on, unless you want to get rebooted. By the way have you used that mark of beast lately, you know that legal name you use to buy and sell with? whoops don't want to go there Zeke that may expose my hypocrisy as a believer! Back to the dogma game for you.
Zeke, you're so full of yourself. But you don't believe the truth, you like your "story" better. Get over it.

glorydaz

I've asked IMJenny, and others, for years, this one question, i.e., where the 12, which included Judas, while they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom," where they ever preached:

"Christ is going to die for our sins, and be raised again for our justification. Believe this good news to be justified."

Survey Mark 11 KJV...

...Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you.... answer me.

....And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you.......

Since they will not answer me, they "cannot tell," neither do I tell them/answer them.

The great Saviour knew how to talk to the droids-greatness.

Exactly. Because even when you tell them, they do not hear...no ears, I'm guessing. ;)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
MADists think they are capable of wording the Gospel promises better than God has done down through all the ages, in language not always identical nor limited to how Paul proclaimed it to the church at Corinth.

How audacious on their part to reduce the gospel of Jesus Christ to just 4 verses, out of all the Word of God!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
MADists think they are capable of wording the Gospel promises better than God has done down through all the ages, in language not always identical nor limited to how Paul proclaimed it to the church at Corinth.

How audacious on their part to reduce the gospel of Jesus Christ to just 4 verses, out of all the Word of God!!

i personally haven't seen a MADist say or imply they are "capable" of wording the Gospel better than God. your accusations are baseless and conjured in your head. - :carryon: