This Is, After All, A Theology Forum!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Obama is everywhere :noid:

obamario.jpg

whitestone

Wouldn't it just be really neat if all at once we all decided to take a pact and embrace our differences?,,

Then what? ,,we should I think take it to heart to see each other as we see our own family,like we see our own children,whether they become astray, or amiss at times,yet forever loved and never cast away,at the end when there is no where else to go we can always come home.

I wish I could say it and it was so that we never differed,But I cannot. I would that I could say that here is the prize,but who would believe it? In the end whosoever is in the same household and of the same heart, will have resolved all of the differences,,,

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wouldn't it just be really neat if all at once we all decided to take a pact and embrace our differences?,,

Then what? ,,we should I think take it to heart to see each other as we see our own family,like we see our own children,whether they become astray, or amiss at times,yet forever loved and never cast away,at the end when there is no where else to go we can always come home.

I wish I could say it and it was so that we never differed,But I cannot. I would that I could say that here is the prize,but who would believe it? In the end whosoever is in the same household and of the same heart, will have resolved all of the differences,,,

good post

glorydaz

I do.
TOL is just an internet site where personalities and opinions conflict.
No one is required to have a high opinion of you, nor you them.

If someone thinks you are a retard, it's not the end of the world for you.
It's just their opinion.

Heck, if you were to tell a professional counselor that someone on an internet site slandered you; they would probably laugh you out of their office.

:first:

glorydaz

You really are a hateful woman.

Well, that right there shows you are lacking in discernment. Couple that with your opinion of the one who must go unnamed proves you have zero discernment.

Hurts, don't it?

You're kidding right? No, God's untruth, it doesn't hurt at all. I kinda feel sorry for Bybee that she has let herself come unglued, but I certainly am feeling no pain over what Bybee thinks of me or says about me. It's simply her problem not mine.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're kidding right? No, God's untruth, it doesn't hurt at all. I kinda feel sorry for Bybee that she has let herself come unglued, but I certainly am feeling no pain over what Bybee thinks of me or says about me. It's simply her problem not mine.

knight should make sure he keeps one of these on hand:

01941b.jpg

bybee

Yippie...another tantrum coming on. Get out your shoe and start banging it on your computer. Maybe we'll be spared your hurt feelings.

You are not obligated to witness another's hurt feelings. Put them on ignore. Are hurt feelings too much for you to handle?

glorydaz

You are not obligated to witness another's hurt feelings. Put them on ignore. Are hurt feelings too much for you to handle?

You sure to like to jump to conclusions....silly ones at that. Nope, I'm quite used to handing bleeding hearts. (I live in the heart of liberal land.) Their feelings are always getting hurt. In the same way, I can handle whining babies without one bit of a problem.

You are not obligated to read my posts if they get your dander up so badly. Why don't you practice what you preach and put me on ignore? :chew:

glorydaz

Besides, GT asked me if it hurt. I answered.

I don't recall I addressed you, Bybee. Seems like it would have been easy to ignore a post that wasn't even addressed to you. :think:

bybee

Besides, GT asked me if it hurt. I answered.

I don't recall I addressed you, Bybee. Seems like it would have been easy to ignore a post that wasn't even addressed to you. :think:

t is an open forum. You might consider that you may feel free to tell others what to do and what not to do but we are under no obligation to oblige you.

bybee

You sure to like to jump to conclusions....silly ones at that. Nope, I'm quite used to handing bleeding hearts. (I live in the heart of liberal land.) Their feelings are always getting hurt. In the same way, I can handle whining babies without one bit of a problem.

You are not obligated to read my posts if they get your dander up so badly. Why don't you practice what you preach and put me on ignore? :chew:

I am fortunate to have low blood pressure. I do not put anyone on ignore. But, it is a good tool for some folks.

glorydaz

t is an open forum. You might consider that you may feel free to tell others what to do and what not to do but we are under no obligation to oblige you.

I never thought for one minute you were....or anyone else for that matter. I'm not even sure where you came up with such an idea.
I'm not here to be obliged. I'm simply here to post my opinions like everyone else does. For some reason, you've taken an extreme dislike of me. I'm thinking it's because I don't like who you like, and I agree with someone you don't.

And, yes, I understand you don't care what I think or what I would like, but I'm saying it because there might be some readers here who are not quite as biased as you appear to be.

glorydaz

I am fortunate to have low blood pressure. I do not put anyone on ignore. But, it is a good tool for some folks.

I'm fortunate, too. Since my mother passed away (and, no, I didn't have anything to do with her passing), my blood pressure is very low. I tried ignoring fools, but fools they remain, so it's not a tool I choose to use.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Because we love you...get help