This Is, After All, A Theology Forum!

bybee

Actually, he has not. He hasn't proven to be a solution to our major problem (the compete perversion of government by a moneyed elite), but he has not proven to be a "nemesis", either. But you have bought into the insanity of "conservative media" and so you no longer have any sense of what's really going on.

Thank you Doctor Delirious!
The Obamas are among the "moneyed elite" whom you so desperately abhor!
Do you ever take a look at what you have bought into?

PureX

The Obamas are among the "moneyed elite" whom you so desperately abhor!
No, they are not. They are only worth a few million, which is peanuts to the real moneyed elite, and they do not spend any of it on buying elections or politicians or legislation. Why would they need to?
Do you ever take a look at what you have bought into?
PLEASE stop watching conservative propaganda media! It's making you really stupid. The above comment would be obvious to anyone who took even a moment to THINK, before they accused the Obamas of being oligarchs. They aren't even remotely rich enough for that, and they already have as much influence as any citizen can possible have, AS PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY!

C'mon, bybee! USE YOUR BRAIN for cryin' out loud!

Greg Jennings

What bothers me the most is that outsiders see it as a knock on Christ and Christianity.

And it can really harm some who don't have a secure relationship with Christ.

I can't see how it ever helps one's argument in a debate.

I wouldn't say that I see it as a knock on Christianity. I see it as hypocritical behavior by those who claim to follow Jesus teachings