This day have I begotten you

Zeke

2Ch 16:7 And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah, and said unto him, Because thou hast relied on the king of Syria, and not relied on the LORD thy God, therefore is the host of the king of Syria escaped out of thine hand.
2Ch 16:8 Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubims a huge host, with very many chariots and horsemen? yet, because thou didst rely on the LORD, he delivered them into thine hand.
2Ch 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
2Ch 16:10 Then Asa was wroth with the seer, and put him in a prison house; for he was in a rage with him because of this thing. And Asa oppressed some of the people the same time.
Galatians 4:24 reminds you these things are symbolic and has no secular historical intent.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Many gods...yes...but One Universal Source-God.......

Many gods...yes...but One Universal Source-God.......

You are a polytheist.

Holding to a view that Jesus is a 'god' or a 'Son' of God in various possible catagories or classes, from within an Adoptionist, Arian or even Gnostic viewpoint,....does not imply or infer 'polytheism'. There is only One True and Real God, who is the Most High over all gods....the Original Head and Source of all things and beings, the Universal Father. - all else are his offspring, whether in any given 'godhead' association (the Father holds primacy), cosmic being hierarchy, angelic orders, and then mortal men on various inhabited worlds....there is still only One Universal and Infinite DEITY at the heart of all...the One SOURCE.

All else is just a cosmic play of various gods, personalities and evolving worlds in space. That's all that is going on. - and so many entities have their own 'spin' on whats going on judging by their own lens or field of perception, while some are clueless, and maybe in such ignorance, - these ones are better off than some of those who think they know it all.

Just some food for thought ;)

About the only thing you can prove is your own existence, or that there is consciousness that is moving, directing, listening and responding to anything, which proof is afforded as you are reading these very words. That's about it. A 'god' within or without, is hard to prove beyond one's belief, opinion or concept about such a 'god'.

That we exist and are conscious is the essential proof of 'God', if we define 'God' as this living invisible source of energy, life and consciousness,...that reality which allows the "I" within the self-realized statement of "I Am" to BE. Consciousness is the only 'medium' where 'God' or a 'god' could be conceived or related to. So consciousness is the ground or sole context of reality, being fundamental.

We are the bodies consciousness is using to further experience within space and time thru various personalities. We are but individual expressions or vehicles of This Awareness to expand and evolve in the enterprise of co-creation. - what else are souls doing with God...but engaging in various co-creative ventures.

keypurr

So did Jesus say he had god after his resurrection?

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

He sais he had a God, not "a god".

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Actually, the point here is that it is God who is working within His workmanship, the believer (Eph. 2:10), to make all things possible—not inevitable—for man. Our Lord is not teaching that we are one-hundred percent capable of fulfilling what He fulfilled by His active and passive obedience. Rather, that our focus is to be upon the object of our faith, Jesus Christ, and not upon ourselves.

If man were capable of perfectly meeting all the demands of the Law, which Our Lord fulfilled, we would not need a Savior, for we would be our own saviors. Beware the sin of perfectionism.

AMR

It would not matter how perfect a man is, he, who is but a shoot that has grown from the roots of the original tree (Adam) that has been condemned to die, can do nothing to save himself.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

He sais he had a God, not "a god".

Keypurr... you say God cloned Himself...

Consider these two verses...

Is. 45:5) I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Mal. 3:6) 6 “For I am the Lord, I do not change;
Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.

Funny thing is... Hebrews 13:8) Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Holding to a view that Jesus is a 'god' or a 'Son' of God in various possible catagories or classes, from within an Adoptionist, Arian or even Gnostic viewpoint,....does not imply or infer 'polytheism'. There is only One True and Real God, who is the Most High over all gods....the Original Head and Source of all things and beings, the Universal Father. - all else are his offspring, whether in any given 'godhead' association (the Father holds primacy), cosmic being hierarchy, angelic orders, and then mortal men on various inhabited worlds....there is still only One Universal and Infinite DEITY at the heart of all...the One SOURCE.

All else is just a cosmic play of various gods, personalities and evolving worlds in space. That's all that is going on. - and so many entities have their own 'spin' on whats going on judging by their own lens or field of perception, while some are clueless, and maybe in such ignorance, - these ones are better off than some of those who think they know it all.

Just some food for thought ;)

About the only thing you can prove is your own existence, or that there is consciousness that is moving, directing, listening and responding to anything, which proof is afforded as you are reading these very words. That's about it. A 'god' within or without, is hard to prove beyond one's belief, opinion or concept about such a 'god'.

That we exist and are conscious is the essential proof of 'God', if we define 'God' as this living invisible source of energy, life and consciousness,...that reality which allows the "I" within the self-realized statement of "I Am" to BE. Consciousness is the only 'medium' where 'God' or a 'god' could be conceived or related to. So consciousness is the ground or sole context of reality, being fundamental.

We are the bodies consciousness is using to further experience within space and time thru various personalities. We are but individual expressions or vehicles of This Awareness to expand and evolve in the enterprise of co-creation. - what else are souls doing with God...but engaging in various co-creative ventures.

Freelight...

We have access to God by only God. You are forever my friend. Love does not entertain destruction. To suggest that Jesus isn't God is not only a lie, but a denial of historical fact.

He was either God, or a nut job that claimed to be God... He left no room for the other false theologies that distort His own words.

It is as C.S. Lewis said...

"I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept his claim to be God. That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic—on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg—or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronising nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to. . . . Now it seems to me obvious that He was neither a lunatic nor a fiend: and consequently, however strange or terrifying or unlikely it may seem, I have to accept the view that He was and is God." (Mere Christianity, 55-56, C.S. Lewis)

I cannot lie to you... It is as Mr. Miyagi says...

keypurr

Is. 45:5) I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Funny thing is... Hebrews 13:8) Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Suggest you give Hebrew 1:3 an extensive study. God, the Father created all through his clone.

LORD in the OT refures to the Father. There is only one TRUE GOD. Jesus has a God so he is disqualified from being God. The logos in him however is a created form of God, Phil 2.

Sent from my A622GL using TOL mobile app

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Suggest you give Hebrew 1:3 an extensive study. God, the Father created all through his clone.

LORD in the OT refures to the Father. There is only one TRUE GOD. Jesus has a God so he is disqualified from being God. The logos in him however is a created form of God, Phil 2.

Rotfl! You literally just ignored scripture in the raw that is irrefutable. Either you are a troll, or you are clutched by a dasterous evil.

# Good luck with that! You sincerely HATE GOD!

keypurr

Rotfl! You literally just ignored scripture in the raw that is irrefutable. Either you are a troll, or you are clutched by a dasterous evil.

# Good luck with that! You sincerely HATE GOD!
You have no clue as to the depth of my understanding of our God and our Lord.

Are you going to dismiss Hebrew 1 or Col1:15?

How about Hebrew 10:5?

What is there for you to see?

keypurr

I sincerely hate the way truth has been distorted since the days of Paul. The church (?) has been working for Satan using their false doctrines and his understanding of scripture.

The little book in open friends, read it slowly. Babylon is falling, get out while you can.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You have no clue as to the depth of my understanding of our God and our Lord.

Are you going to dismiss Hebrew 1 or Col1:15?

How about Hebrew 10:5?

What is there for you to see?

Proverbs 3:5-6) Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”​

Proverbs 16:25) There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

..... Either you Die in "your" flesh, or you accept that God died in His for you.

You will be eternally lost if you don't "Change the road your on."

You are most certainly trying to "Buy a Stairway to Heaven". You do not know Jacob's ladder, nor does He know you. (Mt. 7:23)

keypurr

Proverbs 3:5-6) Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Proverbs 16:25) There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

I do trust in the Lord and his God. But I do not trust the traditions of our early church fathers who thought the world was flat. They set the garbage. In the churches to draw in the Pagans. It was a really bad time when the State of Rome enforced the pagan laws that would unify the Romans.

God gave us all a mind to use. You can go the path you wish to take. For me to live is Christ and the God that sent him. I know how hard it is to discard traditions, it cost me a lot. But if God is not first in your life your faith is useless. I trust in him who came to save me.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I do trust in the Lord and his God. But I do not trust the traditions of our early church fathers who thought the world was flat. They set the garbage. In the churches to draw in the Pagans. It was a really bad time when the State of Rome enforced the pagan laws that would unify the Romans.

God gave us all a mind to use. You can go the path you wish to take. For me to live is Christ and the God that sent him. I know how hard it is to discard traditions, it cost me a lot. But if God is not first in your life your faith is useless. I trust in him who came to save me.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

You blind fool! You are the one steeped in the tradition of the serpent Pharisees who would have stoned Him for speaking as we, who know THAT HE IS HE, speak!

You and Daqq are too stupid and caught up in your rebellious lawlessness to see that you will perish eternally! You are too stupid to see that we Love you and hate the thought of you dying in your sins!

You and Daqq call me a murderer for speaking clearly! It is you who murder your own souls with the devils lies! You would murder other souls with you self exalting, God denial!