This day have I begotten you

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You blind fool! You are the one steeped in the tradition of the serpent Pharisees who would have stoned Him for speaking as we, who know THAT HE IS HE, speak!

You and Daqq are too stupid and caught up in your rebellious lawlessness to see that you will perish eternally! You are too stupid to see that we Love you and hate the thought of you dying in your sins!

You and Daqq call me a murderer for speaking clearly! It is you who murder your own souls with the devils lies! You would murder other souls with you self exalting, God denial!

Looks like you're the one denying God sent his son.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Proverbs 3:5-6) Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”​

Proverbs 16:25) There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

..... Either you Die in "your" flesh, or you accept that God died in His for you.

You will be eternally lost if you don't "Change the road your on."

You are most certainly trying to "Buy a Stairway to Heaven". You do not know Jacob's ladder, nor does He know you. (Mt. 7:23)

Sometimes words have two me-ee-nings.

keypurr

You blind fool! You are the one steeped in the tradition of the serpent Pharisees who would have stoned Him for speaking as we, who know THAT HE IS HE, speak!

You and Daqq are too stupid and caught up in your rebellious lawlessness to see that you will perish eternally! You are too stupid to see that we Love you and hate the thought of you dying in your sins!

You and Daqq call me a murderer for speaking clearly! It is you who murder your own souls with the devils lies! You would murder other souls with you self exalting, God denial!
You seem to need help EE.
Do you have a reading problem?

Sent from my A622GL using TOL mobile app

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Looks like you're the one denying God sent his son.

I say this with all respect... If God sends God, or David's Lord says to His Lord... something... I have denied no thing.

John 3:16 is bolstered...

I also cite a mystery for you...

Acts 2:24 says...

24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.​

So God clearly raised Jesus by His power...

John 10:17 also says ...

17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.​

But note by "Whose Power" Jesus Confesses His life is restored...

John 10:18 - No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”​

The dead cannot raise the dead! Only the Eternal, Mighty, Everlasting Father has the power to restore life... and do you not see that Jesus clearly revealed that (John 14:6)

There is only One Source of Life in all Creation! There is nothing higher than Truth. Surely you can see that only God can bring us to God! (Is. 43:11)

If you're going to challenge... weigh the cost first... only One has the "Money" to "Afford" the "Tab" of "All Creation".

Only God can have the Highest name above all names and He is (Dt. 6:4 and Rv. 4:2)...

(Php. 2:8f, 10)

You have been served my good friend...

Raised to you, clanked on the Bar and bottoms up.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I say this with all respect... If God sends God, or David's Lord says to His Lord... something... I have denied no thing.

John 3:16 is bolstered...

I also cite a mystery for you...

Acts 2:24 says...

24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.​

So God clearly raised Jesus by His power...

John 10:17 also says ...

17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.​

But note by "Whose Power" Jesus Confesses His life is restored...

John 10:18 - No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”​

The dead cannot raise the dead! Only the Eternal, Mighty, Everlasting Father has the power to restore life... and do you not see that Jesus clearly revealed that (John 14:6)

There is only one Siurce of Life in all Creation! There is nothing higher than Truth. Surely you can see that only God can bring us to God! (Is. 43:11)

If you're going to challenge... weigh the cost first... only One has the "Miney" to "Afford" the "Tab" of "All Creation".

Only God can have the Highest name above all names and He is (Dt. 6:4 and Rv. 4:2)...

(Php. 2:8f, 10)

You have been served my good friend...

Raised to you, clanked on the Bar and bottoms up.

The rest of the bricks......

1 Corinthians 15:27

“For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.”

Hebrews 2:10

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Drink up. :cheers:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

“For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.”

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

You're sandbagging old man! You know who He is! There is no "Way" you don't! I'm on to your peace making ways!

You know that Only God receives worship! You are deliberately being stubborn!

# ROAR!!!

:cheers:

John 10:30 and Dt. 6:4 ... James 2:19

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Still a few bricks shy, monkey

daqq

Nope, that is not me calling you a murderer.
That is the Scripture, the Word, the Messiah, the Seeker and the Judge.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope, that is not me calling you a murderer.
That is the Scripture, the Word, the Messiah, the Seeker and the Judge.

Really? I thought He said He judged no one?

John 8:15

conspiracy-keanu-this-june-coming-to-theatres-near-youque-dramatic-music-and-deep-voice-over-daqq-ig.jpg

daqq

Really? I thought He said He judged no one?

conspiracy-keanu-this-june-coming-to-theatres-near-youque-dramatic-music-and-deep-voice-over-daqq-ig.jpg

Again, you deny the Testimony of the Master from the Gospel of John:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
Please confirm or deny the Testimony of Yeshua posted in the two opening posts of this thread. Here it is again condensed for your viewing pleasure. The clean pure systematic logic is plain for all to see. Do you affirm or deny this little mini-"creed" from the Gospel of John?

Again, the plain simple flow of systematic logic straight from the Testimony of Yeshua:

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of Yeshua is never going to pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).
("The Logos-Word" Post#2)

emo-sunny.gif

Rotfl! You literally just ignored scripture in the raw that is irrefutable. Either you are a troll, or you are clutched by a dasterous evil.

# Good luck with that! You sincerely HATE GOD!

And when you say you "love" you only prove that you have no idea what love means according to the scripture writings. Do you really believe you are loving when you call someone a stupid blind fool? Or when you make up image files and insert peoples names into imaginary statements? It is imagery and visual sorcery designed for the sole purpose of character assassination. Or do you think it is love when you accuse me of "calling Jesus Satan" as you did? I never said any such thing but you only said that because you say that "Jesus has become Azazel" for you. But since you also say that "Jesus is YHWH" you by default claim that the Father is Azazel. The conclusion of your false doctrine is that you effectually send the Master away into the desert, to Azazel, with all your filthy sins upon his head; while you yourself get to "trade places" with the Master and supposedly have his righteousness imputed to yourself as a free gift for doing absolutely nothing. Meanwhile you run around here vaunting yourself against those who post the scripture which refutes you to your face. How many call out threads have you posted against just me alone, not counting all the others? It has been at least three call out threads, and one with my name in the title, where you proceeded to supposedly expose my deceitfulness for all the scripture that I post. In another call out thread you accused me of being an antichrist spirit and having the spirit of antichrist: and why did you blaspheme the Holy Spirit whose Word I continually quote throughout most all of my replies? because I actually believe all that the scripture says while you pick and choose from it what you will use to formulate your false doctrines.

These words are not mine:

Matthew 5:21-22 ASV
21 Ye have heard that it was said to them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca,
["empty", "worthless", blockhead", "stupid"] shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 YLT
4 The love is long-suffering, it is kind, the love doth not envy, the love doth not vaunt itself, is not puffed up,
5 doth not act unseemly, doth not seek its own things, is not provoked, doth not impute evil,

Love does call someone a stupid blind fool, especially not his own brother, love does not vaunt itself, love is not puffed up, love does not impute evil; but you however run around here doing all those things: you vaunt yourself everywhere you go even as you are now doing again here in this thread. You likewise continually impute evil to those you disagree with, and you do it without real cause, simply because they actually believe what the scripture says and teaches; while you yourself have no other way to defend your doctrines and arguments except by way of character assassination. Moreover you pick and choose who you will and will not commit your acts of violence against; so you show yourself a respecter of the persons of men, for you do not treat your own friends who agree with your dogma according to the same standards with which you judge those who disagree with your divisive heresy.

These words are not mine:

Matthew 15:18-20 ASV
18 But the things which proceed out of the mouth come forth out of the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart come forth evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, railings:
20 these are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not the man.

1 John 3:11-15 ASV
11 For this is the message which ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another:
12 not as Cain was of the evil one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13 Marvel not, brethren, if the world hateth you.
14 We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Nothing you say or do conforms to the scripture which you falsely claim to uphold: even when you say you have love it is proven not to be true by the scripture; for what you say and what you do are two different things, and what comes forth from your mouth reveals what is actually in your heart.

oatmeal

What happened to the quote from Psalm 2:7? Why is it not found anywhere in the four Gospel accounts? Was the full quote in any of the four Gospel accounts originally? Why does the author of Hebrews speak to his audience as if it should be common knowledge to them that these words were spoken from the Father to Yeshua? Why do we now find only half of the quote within the immersion accounts of Yeshua where the Father speaks from the heavens? There are three known places where the Father speaks from the heavens, which are, the immersion of Yeshua, the transfiguration of Yeshua, (where the Father speaks to the disciples that are with Yeshua in that occasion), and the voice from the heavens in John 12:28. The background from the Septuagint version of Psalm 2 is critical because it does not suggest that the statement was actually made to king David, but rather, that the decree is to be spoken to the Son in a time to come, but first the quote and statement from the epistle to the Hebrews:

So the question is this:

"You are My Son, this day have I begotten you"

Where and when does the Father speak to Yeshua these words from Psalm 2:7 as the author of Hebrews asserts? :)

So, why should it be found anywhere else but in Psalm 2:7, although it is found quoted in the New Testament?

If God says He said it, then He said it.

daqq

So, why should it be found anywhere else but in Psalm 2:7, although it is found quoted in the New Testament?

If God says He said it, then He said it.

Hi Oatmeal, that speaks of the quote which was at one time found in Luke 3:22-23.
The decree of Psalm 2:7 still appears in Codex Bezae:

luke3-22-23-beza.JPG

http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/MS-NN-00002-00041/371

LUKE 3:22-23 BEZAE (D)
—————— ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΒΗΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ
ΤΟ ΑΓΙΟΝ Ϲ
ΩΜΑΤΙΚΩ ΕΙΔΕΙ ΩϹ ΠΕΡΙϹΤΕΡΑΝ
ΕΙϹ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΦΩΝΗΝ ΕΚ ΤΟΥ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΥ
ΓΕΝΕϹΘΑΙ ΥΙΟϹ ΜΟΥ ΕΙ ϹΥ ΕΓΩ ϹΗΜΕΡΟΝ
ΓΕΓΕΝΝΗΚΑ ϹΕ:ΗΝ ΔΕ Ι̅Η̅Ϲ ΩϹ ΕΤΩΝ ·Λ·
ΑΡΧΟΜΕΝΟϹ ΩϹ ΕΝΟΜΕΙΖΕ ΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ
ΥΙΟϹ —————— ΙΩϹΗΦ

Luke 3:22-23 Bezae (D)
And the Spirit the Holy One descended in corporeal-bodily form as a dove to-into him; and a voice came out of the heavens, "You are My Son, This day I have begotten you", moreover Ι̅H was about 30 years of age, as customary for one commencing to be a son — Yoseph (of Heli . . .)

So the real question is why is the Psalm 2:7 decree not found in English translations of Luke 3:22-23 anymore? or why do they no longer at least make note of the reading from this Codex since it is one of the four most important codices to Christianity? You might notice many words also do not agree with what now appears in most codices, manuscripts, and fragments, (from the third century onward, that is, when the "Eternal Son" doctrine was begotten in Rome, lol).

Last edited: