This day have I begotten you

daqq

This is Daqq's favorite statement. He denies (1 Tim. 3:16), Atonement of Sin through Jesus (Gal. 3:13) so that Jesus is not recognized as our (Lk. 2:11 and Is. 43:3, 11)...

Then... He chimes in with the accusation that everyone else that doesn't deny Christ like he does is a "Christ Denier".

It's all so he can suggest that we utilize the Law of Moses for our salvation.

# Best idea ever! ... Nope :nono:

You are the one who started with all the accusations of "Christ denier" and accusing me of having an "antichrist spirit". How many call out threads did you post against me? Was it three or was it four? Yet in every one of them you were proven to be a hypocrite, an accuser of the brethren, a blasphemer, a false witness, and a liar, in addition to the fact that you also have rejected the Testimony of Messiah on many occasions including the thread I just relinked again for BR. It is your own fault that you force others into the necessity of proving that you are a liar just to protect themselves and their characters from character assassins such as yourself. :)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry pal, you reject the Testimony of Messiah and therefore have no claim to true Christianity.

I don't converse with foolish men/women who do not know what they are talking about of which you are obviously one, having no idea of the tenants of christianity.

keypurr

Explain Matthew 28:19-20. It is a direct affirmation of the Trinity.

Matthew 28:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Questionable verse friend. Other verses says to baptize in the name of Jesus.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Christ does not mention a Trinity, nor do the Apostles. You serve another God BR and you do not realize it. Serve the God that Jesus does.

Um... Col. 1:15 ?
John 10:30 and John 14:9 ?
Ephesians 1:13 ?
Lk. 2:11 and Is. 43:11 ?
Is. 9:6 ?
Rv. 1:1; 4:2; 4:10; 12:13, 16 ?
Is. 45:5 and John 10:30 ?

1 Cor. 8:6

1 Cor. 6:14 and John 10:18 ?

:confused:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You do so everyday on TOL.

Your posts prove it.

Many are called but few are chosen. The majority I wrong BR.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. (Gal. 5:4 and Job 13:16)

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. (John 14:6 and John 8:55... on John 8:55... He Obeys His "Word"... John 1:1.... Hmmm... God obeys God? yup...)

keypurr

Um... Col. 1:15 ?
John 10:30 and John 14:9 ?
Ephesians 1:13 ?
Lk. 2:11 and Is. 43:11 ?
Is. 9:6 ?
Rv. 1:1; 4:2; 4:10; 12:13, 16 ?
Is. 45:5 and John 10:30 ?

1 Cor. 8:6

1 Cor. 6:14 and John 10:18 ?

:confused:
Why not just post each verse for me, my time is to valuable to do it myself.

Most likely you have a problem understanding these verses.

daqq

I don't converse with foolish men/women who do not know what they are talking about of which you are obviously one, having no idea of the tenants of christianity.

What I posted yet again to you, which you again have rejected, is the Testimony of Messiah from the Gospel of John; the same Gospel which you and yours are using to twist into your false doctrines.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Doest thine computer not allow hovering over the link?

Thou can open chrome window on mobile device that is "Desktop Version" and thou may hover over thine elusive scriptures of old.

keypurr

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. (Gal. 5:4 and Job 13:16)

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. (John 14:6 and John 8:55... on John 8:55... He Obeys His "Word"... John 1:1.... Hmmm... God obeys God? yup...)

Do you keep his laws EE?

daqq

He always does the same thing: a slew of scripture passage references with no explanation as if that makes his point. That might be okay with one or two passages but when pressed he cannot explain his position because he uses references such as the above to make it look as if he understands them: he does not, as he has shown time and time again. It is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

keypurr

He always does the same thing: a slew of scripture passage references with no explanation as if that makes his point. That might be okay with one or two passages but when pressed he cannot explain his position because he uses references such as the above to make it look as if he understands them: he does not, as he has shown time and time again. It is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.
There are a lot of EE'S on TOL.