ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

Interplanner

I don't need your aaaaaging and reprimand to listen better.
I was answering another member here, and you don't have to lump everyone together.
I replied to what another member said and gave scripture that shows Jesus is a sheep, and if Christ is a sheep, then his whole body can be called sheep.

So you would NOT refer to one that says so directly?

God's Truth

That the believers are sheep to be protected from wolves, in Acts 19, where he says goodbye to the Ephesian leaders.

I already said earlier that that was an excellent scripture proving that all saved are called sheep. See post #663.

That scripture was already given.

Did you want me to post it again?

I was merely proving how there is more proof that the saved, whether Jew or Gentile are sheep.

SaulToPaul 2

That the believers are sheep to be protected from wolves, in Acts 19, where he says goodbye to the Ephesian leaders.

Protecting the sheep is referring to this sort of thing,

Romans 15
25 But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.

26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.

27 It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Acts 15 "suggestions"? :chuckle:

Acts 15
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;

It was the early days of the church. There was confusion amongst the Jewish believers what to do about the Gentile believers. James quoted Amos 9, and then made a suggestion as to what to do about the Gentile believers.

When James' suggestions were read to the Gentile believers, it made the Gentile believers very happy.

James's suggestions to the Gentile believers, has absolutely nothing to do with the Middle Wall of Partition that was in the temple.

The partition wall separated Jew from Gentile. All Gentiles, pagan, God fearing, proselyte, etc.

Paul uses the middle wall of partition in Ephesians, because Paul is talking about Jew and Gentile, not two groups that both had Gentiles like you and heir claim.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, Peter & Paul said the same thing:

(Acts 20:28) Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

(1 Peter 5:2) Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve;

Who was Paul speaking to?

(Acts 20:17) .. Paul sent to Ephesus for the elders of the church. ..

Who was Peter speaking to?

(1 Peter 5:1) To the elders among you,...

So....both Peter and Paul told Elders to watch over and take care of the flocks that the elders were overseers of.