things are different now...for me

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Is God inoperable? There is much that Yeshua has fulfilled and some that I believe He has changed but God has not rendered His Law inoperable.

Jesus said that not a jot or tittle would pass from the law while the earth lasts.

How can the law be changed without affecting its jots and tittles? The Jews do not keep the Law of Moses, they keep Rabbinic law.

Do you know why they don't keep the law that require tithes to the Levitical priesthood? It's because the Levitical priesthood does not exist today.

You are free to claim it does, but the Jews to whom the law was given claim it doesn't.

And God has a new house where he dwells.

IMJerusha

He no longer chooses Jerusalem, Israel...no matter how hard the Zionists try...

Replacement theology? It's kind of difficult to leave Israel and Jerusalem out of things when Yeshua is of the blood of the Tribe of Judah and God has both Israel and Jerusalem figured rather keenly into the end times. It's important to remember that we are grafted into Yeshua.

IMJerusha

Jesus said that not a jot or tittle would pass from the law while the earth lasts.

"Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:19

And yet...Mark 7:19.

How can the law be changed without affecting its jots and tittles? The Jews do not keep the Law of Moses, they keep Rabbinic law.

The Law of Moses?...Whose Law? Let's not do this separating thing. What came from God came from God. What came from the rabbis, came from the rabbis. We follow God, not man.

Do you know why they don't keep the law that require tithes to the Levitical priesthood? It's because the Levitical priesthood does not exist today.

Jamie, I am aware that the Levitical priesthood is no more and the Temple is no more. Apparently you aren't aware of the latter because you keep asking people if they travel to Jerusalem for the feasts. If there is no Temple, there is no reason to travel.

You are free to claim it does, but the Jews to whom the law was given claim it doesn't.

Exactly what do you think I am claiming?

And God has a new house where he dwells.

God is where He has always been.

IMJerusha

I would be interested in hearing about this "Messianic Judaism" of yours and to what extent it impacts your life.

To the same extent that Yeshua affects your life and the life of every believer.

The relationship between ChristianityTM and jews is stormy.

The relationship between anyone who believes in Yeshua HaMashiach and those who do not is fraught with obstacles to overcome.

ChristianityTM moved away from Judiasm in attempts to appeal to gentiles interested in maintaining their own traditions.

Christianity did not "move away" from Judaism in any other way other than acceptance of Yeshua HaMashiach and His teachings. First century Christians were considered a sect of Judaism. This created a problem for those in Judaism who did not accept Yeshua HaMashiach. Was there a split?...most certainly, but not from the God of Israel.

Jews too, grew tired of gentiles crowding their synagogues as in Acts... lol

Yeah, Jews like Matthew and John and Peter....

and now keeping Sabbath is Judaizing.

Ah, well, sin always has been an obstacle to believers.

The early believers were known as followers of "the Way"

Which means they followed Yeshua (John 14:6)

and they were jews who believed in the risen messiah and then came the gentile converts...

and the decision of Jerusalem Council as found in Acts 15.

and all the changes from judiasm to ChristianityTM.

All the changes? “It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God. Instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood. For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath.” Acts 15:19-21

The roman church maintains the OT remains valid but it claims it has authority to make changes. Protestants claim the OT is fulfilled no longer valid or applicable.

We follow God, not man.

These teachings separate ChristiansTM from Jews.

But the separation is not just over Sabbath and ham on Easter.

Its about the money.

Usury.

Usury was forbidden against brothers, debts were to be forgiven every 49 years, and no slavery.

The early roman church prohibited usury but as with its other idols it finally embraced it.

But for centuries the Vatican gave the "christkiller" jews the job of handling the "evil" money and then merely taxed the jews for "protection monies".

This racket provided vast treasure and power.

Look at the world now...in debt, enslaved, and who has the temporal powers?

But scripture is sure.

As Yahusha taught and Paul affirmed, we are merely branches grafted into the trunk and root of the original.

The promise made to physical Israel (now destroyed) is, because of Yahusha, given to ANY (gentiles) who believe and obey.

These gentiles are then brothers with Jews, sons of Abraham and his Living God- the true spiritual Israel.

And the Torah laws and prohibitions remain valid.

I, because of Yahusha, am no longer under the law but stand on it, it is my foundation. I am a free man saved and should not be charged interest and have my debts forgiven every 49 years.

But alas ChristianTM and jews deceive and are deceived.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

Only sin separates man from God. Man is the one throwing in all the separations amongst themselves.

thank you and for your time...

You are welcome! :)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jamie, I am aware that the Levitical priesthood is no more and the Temple is no more. Apparently you aren't aware of the latter because you keep asking people if they travel to Jerusalem for the feasts. If there is no Temple, there is no reason to travel.

My comment was addressed to a person who claimed the law can be kept. It should be evident to everyone that without the priesthood and the sanctuary on which the law is based the law cannot be kept.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Replacement theology?

I'm not sure what you mean by replacement theology. If you mean the Law of Moses has been replaced, well that's obvious.

No Levitical priesthood + no sanctuary = no Law of Moses.

However, the church of God will restore the kingdom of Israel and it's law. Be patient. We're working on it.

clefty

My comment was addressed to a person
um... I do have a name...wow...seriously what gives?

and then you add to the insult with slander

who claimed the law can be kept.

Again

You were the one who said something about God fixing it so no one can keep it as written.
yes post #89

"God did not change the law and we can read it in the Hebrew Bible. However, God fixed it so that no one can keep the law as written."

see? and then I said NO ONE has ever been able to keep the law...but covered in Yahusha's blood it appears that way at judgement time...and death passes over...

and in gratitude we attempt to keep it...

It should be evident to everyone that without the priesthood and the sanctuary on which the law is based the law cannot be kept.

we are the priesthood we are the sanctuary...the law is in us...

and AGAIN

we wish to attempt to keep the law as a sign of our allegiance affiliation devotion and gratitude

for Yahusha said if we love Him we will keep His commandments

clefty

Firstborn of everyone, man and beast.

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast, and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment, I am the LORD. (Exodus 12:12)​

obedience made Israel not of the land of Egypt

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Greetings! brand new here where do I start to look around?

I believe...

1. his name is not jesus or Christ

yahusha is closer to the true name which includes his father yah

yah saves at the time of Yahusha

el i yah = god is yah

el i sha = god is salvation

do you see the two prophets?

yah sha is salvation

2. Sabbath remains but not on sunday

another deception made by the early anti-Semitic church

as if paul would have believers worship on Caesar's day...

3. and the jews lie too...sundown to sundown is false as the first day's night could not be separated from the previous eternal darkness..."from evening" refers to end of daylight..."to morn" which is end of night...

there are three...more to come...ha

will look around the site and hope to find "like minded"

maybe 2 or 3 who gather in his name...
you will fit right in, in case you do not know, that is fine for any member of the Jewish faith.

Most here are Christians, please do not throw stones

clefty

And this is in the law? Where?

you do know at the first Pentecost they received the physical law to see and read and hear read

but now

"This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.Jeremiah 31:33

on earth as it is in heaven...the temple is merely a shadow

a physical tool to house another physical tool which is now in our hearts and minds...

Mr. 5020

Welcome/Question

Welcome/Question

Greetings! brand new here where do I start to look around?

I believe...

1. his name is not jesus or Christ

yahusha is closer to the true name which includes his father yah

yah saves at the time of Yahusha

el i yah = god is yah

el i sha = god is salvation

do you see the two prophets?

yah sha is salvation

2. Sabbath remains but not on sunday

another deception made by the early anti-Semitic church

as if paul would have believers worship on Caesar's day...

3. and the jews lie too...sundown to sundown is false as the first day's night could not be separated from the previous eternal darkness..."from evening" refers to end of daylight..."to morn" which is end of night...

there are three...more to come...ha

will look around the site and hope to find "like minded"

maybe 2 or 3 who gather in his name...
Welcome to TOL! :5020:

I hope you don't mind me asking a question of you.

In your personal opinion, what does it take for a person to get to heaven?

clefty

I have read the law and your statement is not there. On the contrary, it says the law will go forth from Zion.

it did indeed...but now it lays desolate physically but in our minds...

no need for temporal temple and its blood sacrifices...

until the New Jerusalem descends...(sans blood sacrifices)

clefty

Replacement theology? It's kind of difficult to leave Israel and Jerusalem out of things when Yeshua is of the blood of the Tribe of Judah and God has both Israel and Jerusalem figured rather keenly into the end times. It's important to remember that we are grafted into Yeshua.

we remain spiritual Israel...this apostate political monstrousity is indeed part of Babylon which His people are to flee, come out of.

not replacement at all...cant have the house divided...

we are circumcised in hearts...see? even da women lol

"The LORD your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and He will prosper you and multiply you more than your fathers. 6"Moreover the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live. 7"The LORD your God will inflict all these curses on your enemies and on those who hate you, who persecuted you.…" Deuteronomy 30:6

the issue remains spiritual certainly not temporal...a spiritual kingdom not temporal...temporal world power leads to the idolatry of Babylon

clefty

I'm not sure what you mean by replacement theology. If you mean the Law of Moses has been replaced, well that's obvious.

No Levitical priesthood + no sanctuary = no Law of Moses.

we are the priests we are the sanctuary the law remains

However, the church of God will restore the kingdom of Israel and it's law. Be patient. We're working on it.

the church of God will restore the kingdom of Israel and its law?

wow...yes Christian Zionists are quite active...

but Yah Himself will...your temporal state if that is what you mean...will be part of Babylon...

clefty

you will fit right in, in case you do not know, that is fine for any member of the Jewish faith.

Most here are Christians, please do not throw stones

I am not of the jewish faith...jews have no faith in Yahusha or His work...past present or to come...

stones? lol how about correction or reproof?

and judge me as I judge...we are running out of time and our love should be desperate to get it right...

never lose the first love...

clefty

Welcome to TOL! :5020:

thanks...

I hope you don't mind me asking a question of you.

In your personal opinion, what does it take for a person to get to heaven?

my personal opinion is its best to follow scripture

and that's been asked and answered already no?

Acts 16:30, Mark 10:17-27, Luke 23:39-43

my opinion remains "Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling," Philippians 2:12

and as far as getting to heaven...outside of what scripture says I have no clue...I just love and pray and trust and obey

we can only have assurance through faith and encouragement through the comforter...it is amazing what the spirit will bring once he knows you are in it for real...of course satan notices too and increases his distracting attacks but

take courage...Yah knows His own

semper reformanda