things are different now...for me

clefty

Greetings! brand new here where do I start to look around?

I believe...

1. his name is not jesus or Christ

yahusha is closer to the true name which includes his father yah

yah saves at the time of Yahusha

el i yah = god is yah

el i sha = god is salvation

do you see the two prophets?

yah sha is salvation

2. Sabbath remains but not on sunday

another deception made by the early anti-Semitic church

as if paul would have believers worship on Caesar's day...

3. and the jews lie too...sundown to sundown is false as the first day's night could not be separated from the previous eternal darkness..."from evening" refers to end of daylight..."to morn" which is end of night...

there are three...more to come...ha

will look around the site and hope to find "like minded"

maybe 2 or 3 who gather in his name...

Last edited:

Lon

nope...accurate namer...?

just trying to get it right with his name has revealed a lot...
Well, the problem is that we lost the language. The Hebrews did a very good job of adding vowel points and guessing how things were pronounced but we still can only guess (they revived it as a spoken language). If you say "Abba" or "Lord" I think He'll hear AND appreciate your prayers just fine.

clefty

Well, the problem is that we lost the language. The Hebrews did a very good job of adding vowel points and guessing how things were pronounced but we still can only guess (they revived it as a spoken language). If you say "Abba" or "Lord" I think He'll hear AND appreciate your prayers just fine.

you think...

but He says otherwise...(especially in translations that return his actual name replacing LORD/Lord )

and btw when you say "He'll hear and appreciate" my prayers who are you referring to Abba or Lord...

see? already being specific helps

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Lon

you think...

but He says otherwise...(especially in translations that return his actual name replacing LORD/Lord )

and btw when you say "He'll hear and appreciate" my prayers who are you referring to Abba or Lord...

see? already being specific helps

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
Can you actually read Hebrew or Greek? Aramaic?

clefty

Can you actually read Hebrew or Greek? Aramaic?

more than ever...still working at it...

as learning the original languages helps to clarify and understand and set a context and frame

but tell me, do I need to speak Czech to know his name is Jan Huss and not John Huss?

If we only know him as John we may forget his history culture and struggle as a Czech...

And that's exactly what happened as believers "forgot" the context and culture and tradition of scripture and began to worship JesusChristTM...a counterfeit idol...

next thing we know we are worshipping on sunday and eating ham to celebrate his resurrection...etc...what?!

sports announcers work harder at pronouncing the international player's names correctly than we do for our savior...that's absurd

Lon

more than ever...still working at it...

as learning the original languages helps to clarify and understand and set a context and frame

but tell me, do I need to speak Czech to know his name is Jan Huss and not John Huss?

If we only know him as John we may forget his history culture and struggle as a Czech...

And that's exactly what happened as believers "forgot" the context and culture and tradition of scripture and began to worship JesusChristTM...a counterfeit idol...

next thing we know we are worshipping on sunday and eating ham to celebrate his resurrection...etc...what?!

sports announcers work harder at pronouncing the international player's names correctly than we do for our savior...that's absurd
There is a good point to that. You can call me Lan or Laan or whatever, I'll answer as long as I know you are talking to me :)

Subtletrend

Greetings! brand new here where do I start to look around?

I believe...

1. his name is not jesus or Christ

yahshua is closer to the true name which includes his father yah

yah saves at the time of yahshua

el i yah = god is yah

el i sha = god is salvation

do you see the two prophets?

yah sha is salvation

2. Sabbath remains but not on sunday

another deception made by the early anti-Semitic church

as if paul would have believers worship on Caesar's day...

3. and the jews lie too...sundown to sundown is false as the first day's night could not be separated from the previous eternal darkness..."from evening" refers to end of daylight..."to morn" which is end of night...

there are three...more to come...ha

will look around the site and hope to find "like minded"

maybe 2 or 3 who gather in his name...

Greetings Clefty,

I'm pretty new here myself. I agree with your three points, although I don't see why you don't believe Sabbath is Friday evening until Saturday evening?

Shabbat Shalom!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to TOL.

And if I'm mistaken in the least about GOD's name or it's pronunciation, then I guess He doesn't have a clue who I'm talking to.

For that matter, perhaps even you've missed it by a tiny variance, which is all the same as the width of eternity, if your position is correct.

You're peepin' through a crack.

fzappa13

Welcome to TOL.

And if I'm mistaken in the least about GOD's name or it's pronunciation, then I guess He doesn't have a clue who I'm talking to.

For that matter, perhaps even you've missed it by a tiny variance, which is all the same as the width of eternity, if your position is correct.

You're peepin' through a crack.

As are all who niggle over their pet dogma.

clefty

There is a good point to that. You can call me Lan or Laan or whatever, I'll answer as long as I know you are talking to me :)

There is another aspect to it- think of it as a legality issue-

How would you sign your name? What name is your check written out to? What name does your bank recognize? Your birth certificate? If it was written in the courts, paper, history book Etc

LAN is a popular Chinese girls name. It's also shortened from van der laan...could be from any of these

Baby names that sound like Lan include Laen, Laene, Lanh, Laighean (Gaelic), Lain, Laine (English), Lam, Lamb, Lane (English), Launi (Hawaiian), Layn, Layne (English), Leen (Dutch), Lem (English), Len (English and Scottish), Lenn (English), Lenne (Scandinavian), Lewon, Léon (French and Spanish), and Liem (Vietnamese).

Lon is gaelic or basque or german or ? in latin it means lion

but you probably know all this...

Again, names indicate more than just cultural identity-

Especially in the bible- Israel "strove with god and won"- Jacob received this name after wrestling all night-

Jacob itself means supplanter- and he did just that with the birthright and later as Israel, the nation, supplanted god with idolatry-

There is much to learn by merely studying the names-

Last edited: