THERE IS AN ADVANTAGE TO NOT TRUST IN OSAS.

fzappa13

Looks like Gros got you beat 10 to 1. You best get cracking.

I cannot hope to aspire to his heights. I'll just have to figure out how to be happy to be a backwater estuary in the mighty Mississippi that is TOL.

Last edited:

fzappa13

That's what I thought. That being the case, I won't be wasting any more of my 0.95 a day on you. Have a nice life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's what I thought. That being the case, I won't be wasting any more of my 0.95 a day on you. Have a nice life.

You have made a wise decision. I realize you were having
problems keeping up and no doubt, it was causing you
undue public humiliation, confusion, and insecurity.

I give you credit for hanging in there as long as you did.
You were a real trooper.

fzappa13

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Isn't the word of God good? Hallelujah.

Right Divider

Body part
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Isn't the word of God good? Hallelujah.
Why do you never take the context into account?

Jesus was speaking to members of the nation of Israel. That nation was to be a kingdom of priests to be a light to the gentiles.

When Paul spoke in the synagogue in Acts 13:
Act 13:44-48 KJV And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God. (45) But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming. (46) Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. (47) For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth. (48) And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
He is referring to Isaiah:
Isa 49:6 KJV And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
This is why Jesus told THEM that THEY were the light of the world.

fzappa13

It doesn't matter if He was talking to little green men. The point is all of prophecy shall be fulfilled including the ones you don't think are for you. Including the ones that run counter to any doctrine anyone holds. Including the ones that say He shall rule and reign on earth, in Jerusalem ... Forever.

Hallelujah

Right Divider

Body part
It doesn't matter if He was talking to little green men. The point is all of prophecy shall be fulfilled including the ones you don't think are for you. Including the ones that run counter to any doctrine anyone holds. Including the ones that say He shall rule and reign on earth, in Jerusalem ... Forever.

Hallelujah
Who was disagreeing with that?

fzappa13

Who was disagreeing with that?

You might want to re-read the thread. You really don't have to go back more than a couple of pages. Some folks have this notion that they are going to be frolicking with Jesus in heaven forever when scripture says both He and then later His father will be coming here ... forever. I offered numerous scriptures, both old and new testament, that indicated this and you would have thought I was offering a dead cat sandwich.

Right Divider

Body part
You might want to re-read the thread. You really don't have to go back more than a couple of pages. Some folks have this notion that they are going to be frolicking with Jesus in heaven forever when scripture says both He and then later His father will be coming here ... forever. I offered numerous scriptures, both old and new testament, that indicated this and you would have thought I was offering a dead cat sandwich.
You do understand that God is a Spirit right? That Jesus in His physical body can be on earth in the new Jerusalem and still be in heaven.

SaulToPaul 2

You do understand that God is a Spirit right? That Jesus in His physical body can be on earth in the new Jerusalem and still be in heaven.

:up:

He ascended far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.
And, we are the fulness of Him that filleth all in all.

Heaven
Earth
The City

fzappa13

I have read no scripture that indicates that this will be the arrangement. If you have I would be interested to read it.

Right Divider

Body part
I have read no scripture that indicates that this will be the arrangement. If you have I would be interested to read it.
That's an amazing admission of your lack of knowledge of the scripture.
Joh 4:24 KJV God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Unless you're another of the many here that deny the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God will never "leave" heaven.

SaulToPaul 2

1 Tim 6
14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Yet,

Col 1
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

fzappa13

That's an amazing admission of your lack of knowledge of the scripture.
Joh 4:24 KJV God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Unless you're another of the many here that deny the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God will never "leave" heaven.

Rev 21: 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

(A side note; notice that there is no more sea. This is one of several details that allow you to differentiate between millennial and post millennial prophecies concerning Jerusalem.)