The Word Made Flesh

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is right! Jesus is God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You attributed the quote, "There is only one God and He is the Father" to me. That was your statement, not mine. Please don't falsely quote me. Don't twist my words.

The Son is not the Father. The Father is not the Son.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus does not have a flesh body as the one he came in on earth.

Jesus' body is a Spiritual body that is immortal.

The body of Jesus that hung on the cross is the same body which rose from the dead and ascended into heaven and will return in the clouds of glory. It is the same body with the added quality of glorification and immortality.

God's Truth

The body of Jesus that hung on the cross is the same body which rose from the dead and ascended into heaven and will return in the clouds of glory. It is the same body with the added quality of glorification and immortality.

When Jesus comes again, we shall see him as he is and be made like him.

What is raised is not what was buried.

God's Truth

You attributed the quote, "There is only one God and He is the Father" to me. That was your statement, not mine. Please don't falsely quote me. Don't twist my words.

The Son is not the Father. The Father is not the Son.

They are One and the same.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Does this sound like our flesh?

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Daniel 7:9
"I kept looking Until thrones were set up, And the Ancient of Days took His seat; His vesture was like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was ablaze with flames, Its wheels were a burning fire.

Daniel 10:6
His body also was like beryl, his face had the appearance of lightning, his eyes were like flaming torches, his arms and feet like the gleam of polished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a tumult.

evelation 2:18
To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like a blazing fire and whose feet are like polished bronze.

Revelation 19:12
He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows.

Not presently...no.

But this does in the future:

Php 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Our resurrected bodies will be qualitatively new, not annihilated and then created with no continuity to the one that died. "We shall be 'changed'", not destroyed and recreated.

God's Truth

Not presently...no.
Exactly.

But this does in the future:

Php 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Our resurrected bodies will be qualitatively new, not annihilated and then created with no continuity to the one that died. "We shall be 'changed'", not destroyed and recreated.

We shall be changed to have a body like Christ's.

God's Truth

GOD is Spirit.

God is Spirit. God the Father is Spirit. Jesus Christ is Spirit. The Holy Spirit is Spirit.

There is ONLY ONE SPIRIT.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit,

Ephesians 2:18
For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
When Jesus comes again, we shall see him as he is and be made like him.

What is raised is not what was buried.

Then you don't believe the gospel.
You are yet in your sins.

1Co 15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.