The Word Made Flesh

Lon

I'm not a teacher and I'm not a preacher and neither are you. We are both simply students and Jesus is the Teacher.
So are people that can read languages when you can't.

G4352 προσκυνέω proskuneō From G4314 and probably a derivative of G2965 (meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master’s hand); to fawn or crouch to, that is, (literally or figuratively) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore): - worship. (biblehub.com)

This is the same word translated worship in Hebrews 1:6.

The angels, voluntary. The men, forced in submission and recognition. One, by context is indeed worship. The other? :nono:

You are a dyed-wool Unitarian. You picked a passage where angels are voluntarily bowing before Jesus in worship! :doh:

Luke 4:8

Lon

Zoom... :deadhorse:

Exodus 34:14 Isaiah 42:8; 43:11; 48:11

John 5:23 It should be clear and evident from scripture that you and all Unit-arians are wrong. Unit-arians/ Arians do NOT honor the Son exactly as the Father :nono:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
John 5:23 It should be clear and evident from scripture that you and all Unit-arians are wrong. Unit-arians/ Arians do NOT honor the Son exactly as the Father :nono:

And triunies claim that God the Son is equal to the Most High. But actually, there is only one Most High, our Brother is less high.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Luke 1:31 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
So the holy one made flesh will be called the Son of God.

Are these the same?

dodge

Just a thought to consider:
When we have conflicting verses we need to decide which is correct. Logic tells me that if Christ was really dead, and I think he was, his thoughts perished and he could not raise himself.

Jhn 2:19
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Adam was made flesh,
Adam was not born of flesh.

When was Jesus made flesh?
Angels were made of heaven stuff (Is 14:12). Man was made of earth stuff (Ge 2:7). Fallen angels cannot be saved. Men can (Jn 3:16). :straight:

The Lord appeared in the flesh (1 Tim. 3:16) in our likeness (Rom. 8:3; Heb. 2:14). He rose bodily (Heb. 10:5, 10; 1 John 1:1–3). You, being an antichrist will of course deny that (1 Jn 4:3).

As a reminder Word is number 46 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus' Spirit is God's Spirit.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.

Jesus himself lives in those saved.

If Jesus merely had the spirit of a man, then he could not live in the hearts of all the saved.

So your jesus is not a man at all.

your jesus never had, and does not now have a human spirit.

LA