The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Paul never ever said anything was revealed "only, exclusively, to him"!
"1 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power."

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Paul never ever said anything was revealed "only, exclusively, to him and no other, ever"!
He said it was hidden in God, until it was revealed to him.

The Living Oracles are the entire body of Revelation given to Moses of the pattern of the heavenly things [not the earthly things of men, and governing them until the kingdom come] for Moses to copy exactly, for Israel to keep, and show by keeping them, the Person and work of the Messiah, Jesus Christ, who was to come and perform all things written of Him in those Oracles.
And these things were shadows of Christ. Now that Christ has come, shadows are no longer necessary.

The Feasts, the Fasts, the Priesthood, clothing of the Priests, services of the priests, the tabernacle, and the furnishings were shown Moses as copies of heavenly truth, to be Living Oracles of the One Way into the Kingdom of the God/Kingdom of heaven/Kingdom of the Dear Son [one Kingdom], through the Atonement performed by Living Son, who was to come.
And now He has come...

Act 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and [with] our fathers: who received the living*** oracles to give unto us:

What advantage hath the Jew?
Rom 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Hbr 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles [ABC"S] of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
And for those who understand those things, those who have been weaned, and now receive the meat, of what need is the milk?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
There isn't any baptism of John by one single disciple of Jesus Christ. Who told you such a thing?
John the Baptist was the first to baptize with water. Water baptism was known among the early church as "John's Baptism."

Matthew 21:25
Mark 11:30
Luke 7:29
Luke 20:4
Acts 1:22
Acts 18:25
Acts 19:3

John decreased, Jesus increased.
Jesus commanded water baptism in His Name -by His authority- in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. That is not the Baptism of John and MAD doctrine has told falsehoods to teach such things.
So, does the great commission actually say, "with water?"

I was regenerated in Spirit =Born again, before I was baptized in the Glory/fire, and before I was water baptised in the "Name of Jesus".
Water baptism was for my dead Adam, which I wear, which Jesus will raise from the dust of this creation made new in His image.
Only in the name of Jesus? That's not what Jesus said to do.:nono:

MAD doctrine is denying the Three Persons and their Three distinct individual offices of three Persons in the One YHWH, and rebelling against the one baptism Jesus Christ commanded the repentent of all nations to obey, until His return, calling on His name for the "casting away" [remission] of their sins.
You are a liar! No one who believes in MAD has ever denied the Trinity! You are a dissenter, trying to divide the Body of Christ, by spreading falsehoods about the beliefs if those you say are your brothers and sisters! You should be cast from the church!

Born again people wear the dead old Adam body as long as they live in these bodies, and Jesus died for our old man's sins and iniquities, taking those sins and iniquities to Sheol with Him. We can only indentify with Him as our Scapegoat by water Baptism.
I identify with Christ, because I was crucified with Him, and baptized into His death by fire and the Spirit. And He is not a scapegoat, He is more than you know.

Our entire being is involved in our obedience to His commands.
We believe with the heart, confess with our mouths, and submit the old dead Adam we wear to water baptism, casting away our sins by that act, sending them into Hell =the Deep, with His death for us.
Does water baptism mean anything without faith?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
John's baptism is not the same as the Church Age believer's baptism. Acts does refer back to John, but does not equate his baptism of repentance with what happened after Acts 2 (except referring to some carry-overs from JB's day...still under a pre-New Covenant era).

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
godrulz said:
Peter and John and James and Billy Graham could all call it 'my gospel', along with Paul, and be referring to the exact same gospel.

I couldn't care less about what Billy Graham would say but the problem you really have is that NO ONE ELSE in the Bible called it "my gospel" other than Paul who did so repeatedly in the specific context of distancing himself from the twelve apostles.

Galatians 1:11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
13 For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it. 14 And I advanced in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions of my fathers.
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, 16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood, 17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
Contacts at Jerusalem

18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter,[a] and remained with him fifteen days. 19 But I saw none of the other apostles except James, the Lord’s brother. 20 (Now concerning the things which I write to you, indeed, before God, I do not lie.)
21 Afterward I went into the regions of Syria and Cilicia. 22 And I was unknown by face to the churches of Judea which were in Christ. 23 But they were hearing only, “He who formerly persecuted us now preaches the faith which he once tried to destroy.” 24 And they glorified God in me.

Resting in Him,
Clete

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
Lighthouse, the LORD offered living water to the woman at the well, she did not come seeking anything, and because of His "laboring" in the harvest, to do the will of the Father -be a Light to the Gentiles, the whole village came to believe on His name and He stayed in their village two days, ministering -so the command to not "go by the Way -or into the villages" on a certain mission trip was only for that mission trip.

The multitudes who praised the God of Israel were not of Israel -they were strangers to the "covenants of promise".

-and the Samaritans are Gentiles, not half Jews, as they themselves claim -which you can google thier web page to see for yourself. For you to just make a claim of them being Jews is biblical and historical illiteracy.

They were as diluted from Jewish blood as I am -and Jesus called them "strangers" when he said the one leper, an alien, only came back of the ten healed, to thank Him.

And "confessing your sins" is all over Scripture, and only those wo know they are sinners and admit it to Him, who call upon His name for Salvation can be forgiven.

And Jesus became a sin offering for us when He became the "eternal Sabbath Season of our Acceptance" "The Acceptable Season of YHWH" The Day of Our Salvation, and as the Scapegoat taking our sins to the "deep" =Hell, and He is our Mercy Seat, the "Strait Gate" of entrance into the kingdom of God, only.

And Enoch has a lot to say about unrepentent sinners -which Jude quotes from, and Paul the Apsotle of Scripture calls Enoch "Scripture", when he quotes specifically from Enoch about every knee bending to that formerly Hidden in God, concealed, kept secret, Son of Man -Jesus Christ, and confessing to Him -though it will be too late for the unrepentent, Enoch shows, when He comes.

From Enoch, there is a bit of a long passage showing the repentence of the ungodly -too late!
"Today is the Day of Salvation" =the Acceptale [Sabbath Rest] "Season" of the LORD, whereby all may come intot he kingdom through the Mercy Seat -but water baptism washes the filth of the flesh and cleanses the conscience of the forgiven sinners; Rebels are not His sons and will not enter into His kingdom, who refuse to obey His commands to be water baptised.

When He comes, it will be too late to repent and confess before Him.
Enoch chapter 1]
1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is 3 for to come. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:
The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp]
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5 And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame
7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).
8 But with the righteous He will make peace.
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.
And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them'.
9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

[Chapter 63]
1 In those days shall the mighty and the kings who possess the earth implore (Him) to grant them a little respite from His angels of punishment to whom they were delivered, that they might fall 2 down and worship before the Lord of Spirits, and confess their sins before Him. And they shall bless and glorify the Lord of Spirits, and say:

' Blessed is the Lord of Spirits and the Lord of kings,
And the Lord of the mighty and the Lord of the rich,
And the Lord of glory and the Lord of wisdom,

#3 And splendid in every secret thing is Thy power from generation to generation,
And Thy glory for ever and ever:

Deep are all Thy secrets and innumerable,
And Thy righteousness is beyond reckoning.

#4 We have now learnt that we should glorify
And bless the Lord of kings and Him who is king over all kings.'
#5 And they shall say:
' Would that we had rest to glorify and give thanks
And confess our faith before His glory !

#6 And now we long for a little rest but find it not:
We follow hard upon and obtain (it) not:

And light has vanished from before us,
And darkness is our dwelling-place for ever and ever:

#7 For we have not believed before Him
Nor glorified the name of the Lord of Spirits, [nor glorified our Lord]

But our hope was in the sceptre of our kingdom,
And in our glory.

#8 And in the day of our suffering and tribulation He saves us not,
And we find no respite for confession

That our Lord is true in all His works, and in His judgements and His justice,
And His judgements have no respect of persons.

And we pass away from before His face on account of our works,
And all our sins are reckoned up in righteousness.'

10 Now they shall say unto themselves: ' Our souls are full of unrighteous gain, but it does not prevent us from descending from the midst thereof into the burden of Sheol.'

#11 And after that their faces shall be filled with darkness
And shame before that Son of Man,
And they shall be driven from his presence,
And the sword shall abide before his face in their midst.

12 Thus spake the Lord of Spirits: ' This is the ordinance and judgement with respect to the mighty and the kings and the exalted and those who possess the earth before the Lord of Spirits.
'

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Lighthouse, the LORD offered living water to the woman at the well, she did not come seeking anything, and because of His "laboring" in the harvest, to do the will of the Father -be a Light to the Gentiles, the whole village came to believe on His name and He stayed in their village two days, ministering -so the command to not "go by the Way -or into the villages" on a certain mission trip was only for that mission trip.
He did not go looking for her.:nono:

The multitudes who praised the God of Israel were not of Israel -they were strangers to the "covenants of promise".
Where does the verse say that?

-and the Samaritans are Gentiles, not half Jews, as they themselves claim -which you can google thier web page to see for yourself. For you to just make a claim of them being Jews is biblical and historical illiteracy.
The Bible says they were half Jewish.

They were as diluted from Jewish blood as I am -and Jesus called them "strangers" when he said the one leper, an alien, only came back of the ten healed, to thank Him.
All the Jews considered half-bloods to be "strangers."

And "confessing your sins" is all over Scripture, and only those wo know they are sinners and admit it to Him, who call upon His name for Salvation can be forgiven.
There is only one verse in the entire Bible that says we should confess our sins for forgiveness. I'm not saying we shouldn't, but I am saying it's a one time thing, as it pertains to salvation.

And Jesus became a sin offering for us when He became the "eternal Sabbath Season of our Acceptance" "The Acceptable Season of YHWH" The Day of Our Salvation, and as the Scapegoat taking our sins to the "deep" =Hell, and He is our Mercy Seat, the "Strait Gate" of entrance into the kingdom of God, only.
He's more than just some scapegoat.

And Enoch has a lot to say about unrepentent sinners -which Jude quotes from, and Paul the Apsotle of Scripture calls Enoch "Scripture", when he quotes specifically from Enoch about every knee bending to that formerly Hidden in God, concealed, kept secret, Son of Man -Jesus Christ, and confessing to Him -though it will be too late for the unrepentent, Enoch shows, when He comes.
Where is this quote?

From Enoch, there is a bit of a long passage showing the repentence of the ungodly -too late!
"Today is the Day of Salvation" =the Acceptale [Sabbath Rest] "Season" of the LORD, whereby all may come intot he kingdom through the Mercy Seat -but water baptism washes the filth of the flesh and cleanses the conscience of the forgiven sinners; Rebels are not His sons and will not enter into His kingdom, who refuse to obey His commands to be water baptised.

When He comes, it will be too late to repent and confess before Him.
And where can I find the book of Enoch?

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
He did not go looking for her.:nono:

All the Jews considered half-bloods to be "strangers."
There is only one verse in the entire Bible that says we should confess our sins for forgiveness. I'm not saying we shouldn't, but I am saying it's a one time thing, as it pertains to salvation.

He's more than just some scapegoat.

Where is this quote?

And where can I find the book of Enoch?
Lighthouse, Timothy was not a called a stranger by the Jews No! and because he truly was "half" Jew, Paul took and circumcised him with his own hands, considering Timothy "of the circumcision".
No, you're wrong, confessing sins and iniquities over the Scapegoat, to send him away [remit them] bearing those sins away, "to the wilderness" is part of the Day of the LORD =the Acceptable Season of YHWH. If you do not identify with Him as bearing your sins and iniquities and "cast them away" from you, in His death and burial, by water baptism, and confess His name in your hope of the resurrection of your Adam body, changed elementally into His New Man image, then you have not "remitted your sins, or washed the filth of the flesh of them off your old man nature.

"Why tarriest thou? rise and wash away thy sins", Ananais said to Saul, when he gave Saul the information of his life's ministry, for the name of Jesus.
-cast them off of the old dead man you still have to wear until the Change, by water baptism, which water baptism cleanses the guilt of the old man's conscience while we wear his nature in this life; send them away to the deep, cast them onto Christ and into Hell -away" confessing them to Christ, your "Scapegoat" of the Day of Atonement, which is His "Acceptable Season", which "Season" is this "Day of Salvation" for all Gentiles -Jews first, though, got the offer to come in as perfected sons of God, whole [holy] in cleansed soul, regenerated Spirit, and regenerated body] as laborers in the vineyard, which vineyard is to produce sons of God for the Father's glory to indwell.

Yes, He is more than the Scapegoat of the "Acceptable Season of YHWH, He is also the Mercy Seat seen in the Holy of Holies, which is the pattern of Zion, above, and His New Man blood is the blood of Atonement sprinkled upon that Mercy Seat, and He is our Passover, and the unleavened Manna from heaven, whose body represented teh vale to the Holy of Holies, which was "broken, and "pierced for us", and He is the First of Firstfruits from the dead.
He is the High Priest, the Firstborn of earth, the Everlasting Father of the second human being creation, into whose Spirit you must be born as the second birth, or else you will perish in Adam.
Book of Enoch online @
http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch/ENOCH_1.HTM

Having had a Jew in your ancestry does not make thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of your descendents “half Jews” -that is not a learned statement for you to make, lighthouse, and no doubt you have not investigated for yourself but just parrot MAD doctrine. Jesus calls the Samaritans “aliens” to Israel’s covenants. not of the "tribes of Israel"

Luk 17:15And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,
Luk 17:16And fell down on [his] face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
Luk 17:17And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where [are] the nine?
Luk 17:18There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
allogenes stranger;
1) sprung from another tribe, a foreigner, alien

The Samaritans
In fact, the Babylonian Talmud relates to the Samaritans as to complete Gentiles. www.the-samaritans.com/

Jesus goes into Samaria -to go “by the Way of the Gentiles” into Galilee of the Gentiles; and Jesus, going into the cities of the Samaritans evangelizes a woman who came to a well only to draw water; Jesus knew her, knew all her sins, and offered her living water. a whole city of Samaritans comes to believe He is the “Savior of the world” =the Light to the Gentiles. Read actual Scripture, lighthouse, for a change, instead of MAD doctrine which falsely reports the facts of the doctrine of Christ “as the Light to all Gentiles“-from His birth..

Jhn 4:3He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. And he must needs go through Samaria.
Then cometh he to a city/village of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
Jhn 4:6Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with [his] journey, sat thus on the well: [and] it was about the sixth hour.
Jhn 4:7There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
Jhn 4:8(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Jhn 4:9Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
Jhn 4:10Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
Jhn 4:11The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
Jhn 4:12Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
Jhn 4:13Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
Jhn 4:14But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Jhn 4:15The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.
Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.
The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:
For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father

Jhn 4:22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Jhn 4:23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Jhn 4:24God [is] Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Jhn 4:39¶And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.
Jhn 4:40So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.
hn 4:41And many more believed because of his own word;

Jhn 4:42And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard [him] ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Next -"Paul calls Enoch Scripture"

Last edited:

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Paul calls Enoch Scripture!

Paul, the scribe of Scripture, who gives the sense and meaning of Scripture -and Peter, who walked with the LORD and learned from Him, both made quotes from "Scripture" which is found in Enoch -many times!

Paul calls Enoch Scripture, when he quotes his writings -as Jude also gives Enoch the full acknowledgment of "a prophet of God".

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."* 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."*

Quote:
from Enoch Chapter 48

1 And in that place I saw the fountain of righteousness
Which was inexhaustible:
And around it were many fountains of wisdom:
And all the thirsty drank of them,
And were filled with wisdom,
And their dwellings were with the righteous and holy and elect.
2 And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the presence of the Lord of Spirits,
And his name before the Head of Days.

3 Yea, before the sun and the signs were created,
Before the stars of the heaven were made,
His name was named before the Lord of Spirits.

4 He shall be a staff to the righteous whereon to stay themselves and not fall,
And he shall be the light of the Gentiles,
And the hope of those who are troubled of heart.

5 All who dwell on earth shall fall down and worship before him
And will praise and bless and celebrate with song the Lord of Spirits.
6 And for this reason hath he been chosen and hidden before Him,
Before the creation of the world and for evermore.

7 And the wisdom of the Lord of Spirits hath revealed him to the holy and righteous;
For he hath preserved the lot of the righteous,
Because they have hated and despised this world of unrighteousness,

And have hated all its works and ways in the name of the Lord of Spirits:

For in his name they are saved,
And according to his good pleasure hath it been in regard to their life.

[but the wicked will be shamed]
Quote:
[Chapter 98]
And in shame and in slaughter and in great destitution,
Their spirits shall be cast into the furnace of fire.
9 Woe to you, ye fools, for through your folly shall ye perish: and ye transgress against the wise, 10 and so good hap shall not be your portion. And now, know ye that ye are prepared for the day of destruction: wherefore do not hope to live, ye sinners, but ye shall depart and die; for ye know no ransom; for ye are prepared for the day of the great judgement, for the day of tribulation and great shame for your spirits.

6, 7 And again I swear to you, ye sinners, that sin is prepared for a day of unceasing bloodshed. And they who worship stones, and grave images of gold and silver and wood (and stone) and clay, and those who worship impure spirits and demons, and all kinds of idols not according to knowledge, shall get no manner of help from them.

8 And they shall become godless by reason of the folly of their hearts,
And their eyes shall be blinded through the fear of their hearts
And through visions in their dreams.
9 Through these they shall become godless and fearful;

For they shall have wrought all their work in a lie,
And shall have worshiped a stone:
Therefore in an instant shall they perish.

10 But in those days blessed are all they who accept the words of wisdom, and understand them,

And observe the paths of the Most High, and walk in the path of His righteousness,

And become not godless with the godless;

For they shall be saved.

[Chapter 108]

1 Another book which Enoch wrote for his son Methuselah and for those who will come after him, 2 and keep the law in the last days. Ye who have done good shall wait for those days till an end is made of those who work evil; and an end of the might of the transgressors. And wait ye indeed till sin has passed away, for their names shall be blotted out of the book of life and out of the holy books, and their seed shall be destroyed for ever, and their spirits shall be slain, and they shall cry and make lamentation in a place that is a chaotic wilderness, and in the fire shall they burn; for there is no earth there.

And I saw there something like an invisible cloud; for by reason of its depth I could not look over, and I saw a flame of fire blazing brightly, and things like shining 5 mountains circling and sweeping to and fro. And I asked one of the holy angels who was with me and said unto him: ' What is this shining thing? for it is not a heaven but only the flame of a blazing 6 fire, and the voice of weeping and crying and lamentation and strong pain.' And he said unto me: ' This place which thou seest-here are cast the spirits of sinners and blasphemers, and of those who work wickedness, and of those who pervert everything that the Lord hath spoken through the mouth 7 of the prophets-(even) the things that shall be. For some of them are written and inscribed above in the heaven, in order that the angels may read them and know that which shall befall the sinners, and the spirits of the humble, and of those who have afflicted their bodies, and been recompensed 8 by God; and of those who have been put to shame by wicked men: Who love God and loved neither gold nor silver nor any of the good things which are in the world, but gave over their bodies to torture. Who, since they came into being, longed not after earthly food, but regarded everything as a passing breath, and lived accordingly,

and the Lord tried them much, and their spirits were 10 found pure so that they should bless His name.

And all the blessings destined for them I have recounted in the books. And he hath assigned them their recompense, because they have been found to be such as loved heaven more than their life in the world,

and though they were trodden under foot of wicked men, and experienced abuse and reviling from them and were put to shame,

11 yet they blessed Me. And now I will summon the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who in the flesh were not recompensed 12 with such honour as their faithfulness deserved.

And I will bring forth in shining light those who 13 have loved My holy name,

and I will seat each on the throne of his honour.

And they shall be resplendent for times without number; for righteousness is the judgement of God; for to the faithful 14 He will give faithfulness in the habitation of upright paths. And they shall see those who were , 15 born in darkness led into darkness, while the righteous shall be resplendent. And the sinners shall cry aloud and see them resplendent, and they indeed will go where days and seasons are prescribed for them.'
When through Isaiah, YHWH makes mention of the passages from Enoch which are pasted in a prior post, YHWH says;

Quote:
45:"23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

Only in Enoch have Paul and Peter read that all shall bow to Jesus, the Messiah, as YHWH come, and only in Enoch, do Paul and Peter get the part about "His name" -not from Isaiah.

In Enoch, Isaiah has read that He is the Hidden God -until His revealing, and Isaiah begins to quote from Enoch -as Paul and Peter's references to Enoch prove, for it is "His Name" "revealed" to whom all bow.

Isaiah 45:15-24;
Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:

who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else

23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Surely, shall one say, F229 in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed."
```
Only in Enoch has God already sworn that all shall bow the knees to Jesus Christ, the Hidden in God from the beginning Son of Man who was with God and was God -from the beginning "whose name was secret until His revealing" , and in whose name all who are saved are not shamed, in the end. who confess His name'.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
No, you're wrong, confessing sins and iniquities over the Scapegoat, to send him away [remit them] bearing those sins away, "to the wilderness" is part of the Day of the LORD =the Acceptable Season of YHWH. If you do not identify with Him as bearing your sins and iniquities and "cast them away" from you, in His death and burial, by water baptism, and confess His name in your hope of the resurrection of your Adam body, changed elementally into His New Man image, then you have not "remitted your sins, or washed the filth of the flesh of them off your old man nature.

"Why tarriest thou? rise and wash away thy sins", Ananais said to Saul, when he gave Saul the information of his life's ministry, for the name of Jesus.
-cast them off of the old dead man you still have to wear until the Change, by water baptism, which water baptism cleanses the guilt of the old man's conscience while we wear his nature in this life; send them away to the deep, cast them onto Christ and into Hell -away" confessing them to Christ, your "Scapegoat" of the Day of Atonement, which is His "Acceptable Season", which "Season" is this "Day of Salvation" for all Gentiles -Jews first, though, got the offer to come in as perfected sons of God, whole [holy] in cleansed soul, regenerated Spirit, and regenerated body] as laborers in the vineyard, which vineyard is to produce sons of God for the Father's glory to indwell.

Yes, He is more than the Scapegoat of the "Acceptable Season of YHWH, He is also the Mercy Seat seen in the Holy of Holies, which is the pattern of Zion, above, and His New Man blood is the blood of Atonement sprinkled upon that Mercy Seat, and He is our Passover, and the unleavened Manna from heaven, whose body represented teh vale to the Holy of Holies, which was "broken, and "pierced for us", and He is the First of Firstfruits from the dead.
He is the High Priest, the Firstborn of earth, the Everlasting Father of the second human being creation, into whose Spirit you must be born as the second birth, or else you will perish in Adam.
Book of Enoch online @
http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch/ENOCH_1.HTM

Having had a Jew in your ancestry does not make thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of your descendents “half Jews” -that is not a learned statement for you to make, lighthouse, and no doubt you have not investigated for yourself but just parrot MAD doctrine. Jesus calls the Samaritans “aliens” to Israel’s covenants. not of the "tribes of Israel"

Luk 17:15And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,
Luk 17:16And fell down on [his] face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
Luk 17:17And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where [are] the nine?
Luk 17:18There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
allogenes stranger;
1) sprung from another tribe, a foreigner, alien

Jesus goes into Samaria -to go “by the Way of the Gentiles” into Galilee of the Gentiles; and Jesus, going into the cities of the Samaritans evangelizes a woman who came to a well only to draw water; Jesus knew her, knew all her sins, and offered her living water. a whole city of Samaritans comes to believe He is the “Savior of the world” =the Light to the Gentiles. Read actual Scripture, lighthouse, for a change, instead of MAD doctrine which falsely reports the facts of the doctrine of Christ “as the Light to all Gentiles“-from His birth..

Jhn 4:3He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. And he must needs go through Samaria.
Then cometh he to a city/village of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
Jhn 4:6Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with [his] journey, sat thus on the well: [and] it was about the sixth hour.
Jhn 4:7There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
Jhn 4:8(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Jhn 4:9Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
Jhn 4:10Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
Jhn 4:11The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
Jhn 4:12Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
Jhn 4:13Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
Jhn 4:14But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Jhn 4:15The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.
Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.
The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:
For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father

Jhn 4:22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Jhn 4:23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Jhn 4:24God [is] Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Jhn 4:39¶And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.
Jhn 4:40So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.
hn 4:41And many more believed because of his own word;

Jhn 4:42And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard [him] ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Next -"Paul calls Enoch Scripture"
You're a fool, woman.

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
The wonderful body of Christ was a mystery, hidden in God until He revealed it to the Apostle Paul.
Eph 3:1-9 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles-- 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and mutual partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. 8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which has been hidden from the ages in God who created all things through Jesus Christ.

Colossians reiterates this.
Col 1:24-27 I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions for Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church, 25&26 of which I became a minister according to the dispensation of God which was given to me for you, to complete the word of God, the mystery, which has been hidden from the ages and from the generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. 27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ among you, the hope of glory.

In Eph 1:3-14, first, the whole passage: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the Beloved. 7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, 9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, 10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him. 11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.”

When we look at it closely, I believe the election of men is only in Christ. When we yield to the prompting of the Holy Spirit and believe that Christ died for us, then, we become a member of Christ’s body, the church.

Outside of Christ, according to the Bible, there is no election of anyone. In Eph 1:4, God chose us in Christ. In verse 5, God gave the predestinated adoption to us. In verse 11, God definitely showed that we are inheritors in Christ. In verse 13, God sealed us in Christ. Therefore, we see love and blessings here, not fatalism.

So, we are chosen and sealed because we believed in Christ.
Eph 1:4,12,13 “just as He chose us in Him 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise.”

He didn’t choose us to be saved. He wants all to be saved.
1 Tim 2:3-6 “For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who wills all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.”

He chose us to be holy and blameless.
Eph 1:4 “He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before Him in love.” He chose everyone who would believe in Christ to be holy and blameless.

In Christ,
Bob Hill

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
The Church was patterned in the Secret =the Oracle =the holy of Holies, from the beginning, in heaven.
The New Man of Kinsman flesh to be Redeemer was “Hidden in God from the Beginning" until His incarnation -but He was seen by Enoch, with God, hidden, concealed, kept secret, who was to come as Messiah and to whom all judgment is committed, and He was spoken of in the OT and Adam was made in His exact “image“ says Romans 5:14
His coming is about redemption in His New name, to being sons of God by adoption and getting the dominion back which we lost in Adam, but in His name, and His redemption is about bringing many sons to glory -lost in the fall- to be the second temple not made with hands for the Father’s glory to indwell in this kingdom which was prepared for the “Son of Man” from the beginning.

MAD doctrine has no idea that the Son of Man is come to unite all things in heaven and in earth in Himself, that God may be all in all, and that heaven will be united with earth when Zion above descends to earth below in the regeneration of the heavens and the earth -which is the spiritual dominion of earth’s realm to rule which Adam had, when he was placed in the Garden of Eden, and which he lost in the fall.

MAD doctrine wants the brethren of the One Church divided into sects of the heavenly order and the earthly order, relegating the saints of God into two factions : the earthly faction who will not ascend into heaven, who are not in MAD doctrine, who follow a pseudo paul: and they relegate all the brethren of the entire Church age including all the twelve Apostles and all the disciples who were added to the Church daily since Pentecost; to an earthly only reign, and themselves to a lofty heavenly reign kept secret and only revealed to their pseudo paul -False!

MAD doctrine is error from the beginning; for from the beginning of creation the great mystery hidden in God was the Son of Man, who was not revealed because He was not come, who was to come, and is come.

Who is now come in flesh, who was to come in flesh, and is to come in the flesh.

Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished ARROW; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Isa 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there [am] I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Jhn 8:25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even [the same] that I said unto you from the beginning.

Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Jhn 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Jhn 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Jhn 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Jhn 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Jhn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:
Jhn 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jhn 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
Jhn 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
Jhn 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Jhn 1:29 ¶ The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Jhn 1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
Jhn 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
Jhn 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Eph 3:9 And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

1Jo 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Col 3:1 ¶ If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Enoch was written thousands of years before MAD doctrine, and Enoch was called Scripture by many early church fathers [so called] and Enoch is quoted many, many many times by the LORD Jesus Christ and by all the NT writers and Enoch refutes the entire house of cards called MAD dcotrine, for it is the son of Man who was Hidden in God frrom the beginning because He was not come in flesh. It is His coming in flesh that is the "revealing" of this age of Salvation by His Atonement.
from Enoch
`` And one portion of them shall look on the other,
And they shall be terrified,
And they shall be downcast of countenance,
And pain shall seize them,
When they see that Son of Man Sitting on the throne of his glory

6 And the kings and the mighty and all who possess the earth shall bless and glorify and extol him who rules over all, who was hidden.

7 For from the beginning the Son of Man was hidden,
And the Most High preserved him in the presence of His might,
And revealed him to the elect

8 And the congregation of the elect and holy shall be sown,
And all the elect shall stand before him on that day.

9 And all the kings and the mighty and the exalted and those who rule the earth
Shall fall down before him on their faces,
And worship and set their hope upon that Son of Man,

And petition him and supplicate for mercy at his hands. `
```
from Enoch
Yea, before the sun and the signs were created,
Before the stars of the heaven were made,
His name was named before the Lord of Spirits.

4 He shall be a staff to the righteous whereon to stay themselves and not fall,
And he shall be the light of the Gentiles

And the hope of those who are troubled of heart.

5 All who dwell on earth shall fall down and worship before him,
And will praise and bless and celebrate with song the Lord of Spirits.

6 And for this reason hath he been chosen and hidden before Him,
Before the creation of the world and for evermore.

7 And the wisdom of the Lord of Spirits hath revealed him to the holy and righteous;
For he hath preserved the lot of the righteous,
Because they have hated and despised this world of unrighteousness,
And have hated all its works and ways in the name of the Lord of Spirits:
For in his name they are saved,
And according to his good pleasure hath it been in regard to their life.

4 And he shall judge the secret things,
And none shall be able to utter a lying word before him;
For he is the Elect One before the Lord of Spirits according to His good pleasure.
http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch.htm

Chapter 46

1 There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.

2 He answered and said to me, This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed: for the Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Christ chose Saul last and least of all His Apostles to bear His name, as an eyewitness, before the nations, kings, and Israel.

Saul was a raving madman who heard the martyr Stephen's entire sermon before he was stoned, and with his knowledge of the law and the prophets, because of prayers for his salvation put forth by the Church, in obedience to the LORD's command to "pray for your enemies" Saul couldn't dismiss the truth of what he had heard; when Jesus appeared to Saul -blinding him for a season- He revealed the conviction of the truth of the law and the prophets and Stephen's convicting sermon as "goads" which Saul was turning the heel to -but convicted about doing so.

The Testimony of the law and the prophets and Stephen's sermon could no longer be ignored by Saul in the face of Jesus Christ's revealing Himself to Saul.

Jesus told Saul to go into the city and it would be told him what he was to do.

Ananais came to Saul, called him "brother Saul" gave him his mission outline for life -that he was to "bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and Israel" and commanded him to not tarry, but to arise and wash away his sins, calling on the name of the LORD.

Saul had plenty of friends "brothers in the one faith" who were close to Jesus while He walked the earth who told Saul of the life and ministry of Jesus Christ, and of all Jesus commanded His disciples and Apostles to do -for the entire Church age.

Saul never departed from the faith once delivered to the Saints, was in communion with the Apostles, and his traveling companion was Barnabus, brother to Mary who was at the tomb on Resurrection Day.

Saul's conversion gave the Churches rest.

MAD doctrine tries to cut the true Paul off from his brothers in the faith and is false doctrine.
Paul calls them brothers, they call Paul brother, and they handled, ate, and slept with Jesus Christ for several years, which Paul never did and could not do, having only the revelation of the LORD of Glory as the Son of Man who is come in flesh, manifested in these last days as the Salvation of God who has appeared to all men.
Enoch saw Him as the Word of God, who was to be "launched" against the sinners in the great tribulation when the wrath of God is poured out on all flesh, but Enoch saw Him as the Light to the Gentiles and the hope of the righteous, the Son of Man who was hidden in God from the beginning, concealed, kept secret, whose name was secret, unitil His apointed season of revealing to the elect -first- and the sinners at His second coming.

MAD is false to make a claim that Jesus Christ come in flesh is not the "Hidden in God from the Beginning, now revealed, "secret"; -Enoch proves MAD false doctrine.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
To be "holy" is to be "whole", and the High Priest donned the garments of "Holiness -Wholeness- which were the Garments of Christ, "made for beauty and for glory" and entered the Holy of Holies once, yearly, to perform a dress rehearsal of the Day of atonement which was to come, from the beginning of creation, as the "the Way to enter into the City of God as perfected sons, adopted in the New Man's Spirit of Wholeness" =Holiness.
From Him we get the Garments of Glory, which are called the Garments of Yeshua, which are eternal Life, and the Father and His Son will be united in us in the regeneration of the heavens and the earth, as Enoch said, and as Jesus prayed. MAD misses the message in the Law, not having come to the ABC's of the Living Oracles, as our Schoolmaster of the Doctrine of Christ.

Perfection by uniting of regenerated body, cleansed soul, and regenerated Spirit for the glory of YHWH to indwell was never granted to any priest under the Law, but foreshadowed, only, in the Oracles by the High Priest's rehearsing, as Christ, for that Day.

"Today is the Day of Salvation" and that Day began when the Word became flesh to be Kinsman and performed the Duty laid out from the beginning by the Father for Him to do, to bring the many sons to glory.

There is no such doctrine in Scripture as MAD. Paul was last and least eyewitness of His glory come in flesh, and was never able to handle Him, and eat with Him, and lie down and rise up with Him in daily walking together with the LORD, which the Chosen twelve did do.

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
Enoch was written thousands of years before MAD doctrine, and Enoch was called Scripture by many early church fathers [so called] and Enoch is quoted many, many many times by the LORD Jesus Christ and by all the NT writers and Enoch refutes the entire house of cards called MAD dcotrine, for it is the son of Man who was Hidden in God frrom the beginning because He was not come in flesh. It is His coming in flesh that is the "revealing" of this age of Salvation by His Atonement.

:rolleyes:

I will never be able to hold a Biblical debate with you until you decide to use the REAL Bible as the object of debate... not your own version of the Bible.... I don't see why anyone else is either.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
patman said:
:rolleyes:

I will never be able to hold a Biblical debate with you until you decide to use the REAL Bible as the object of debate... not your own version of the Bible.... I don't see why anyone else is either.
Excellent point!