The Wages of Sin is DEATH

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The inward focus of interpretation rightly divided is by Divine revelation within, so called Pauline teaching is just a plagiarized version that still has some Esoteric truth laced in them Galatians 3:1, 1:12 portrayed/revelation/Allegory/Figurative instead of being an actual sacrifice of flesh and blood that has no inheritance Matt 11:11, Galatians 4:23-28.
The truth isn't founded on so called Pauline teachings that have no time limits as in past or future theological theory that could close all their institutions down with the simple inward message found in 1Cor 13, which transcended all the doctrinal strains of mental infection that teach the lie of original sin and total depravity.

And it is pointless and fruitless to have discourse with non-Christian false esotericists such as yourself. You reject the central singular absolute knowable truth for another that is not another.

Zeke

And it is pointless and fruitless to have discourse with non-Christian false esotericists such as yourself. You reject the central singular absolute knowable truth for another that is not another.

Certainly is when you post in this section, seeing it is about religion in general. The knowable truth according to you're understanding (the legal use of that term) the Roman versions of history concerning a mere blip on the time scale of existence.

Truth is a inward revelation that we are Divine off spring Luke 15:45, That overcome the mental perceptions changed by the heights and lows of religious emotionalism Galatians 4:8-9, natural born killers or Humble servants pretending to be saved, both a misnomer that exist on a foundation of mental fear, yum yum.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Certainly is when you post in this section, seeing it is about religion in general.

Makes no difference to me whatsoever. I'm a pure Monotheist, not a Henotheist; so no other alleged god or pseudo-religion is actual Theism or Deism or religion in any manner.

Your heteronomy, heterodoxy, and heteropraxy is exactly that, regardless how you frame it up in your false automonous presuppositions and presumptions. It's all fallacy as the pride of life.

The knowable truth according to you're understanding (the legal use of that term)

No, according to valid linguistics and lexicography. Aletheia (truth) can only be one central singular absolute and objective "thing", not multiples. All else is gradients of un- and/or non- as negation or privation. Degrees of negation are exponential in a finite range. And you're at an extremity of un- and non- for your alleged "truth".

the Roman versions of history concerning a mere blip on the time scale of existence.

You have no idea about anything of history except whatever revisionism you've embraced for your false presuppositions. You weren't "there". So you must depend on writings or something in your psyche, etc.

Truth is a inward revelation that we are Divine off spring Luke 15:45,

No, man is not, has not ever been, and will not ever be, divine. You're deluded.

That overcome the mental perceptions changed by the heights and lows of religious emotionalism Galatians 4:8-9, natural born killers or Humble servants pretending to be saved, both a misnomer that exist on a foundation of mental fear, yum yum.

You need to stop smoking or channeling whatever you're imbibing. You're gone. Out there.

Reactions: Lon

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
If that's true, then our suffering is meaningless.

It doesn't have to be, if one is part of the new creation in Christ.

It's amazing how you (like so many others tainted by Modernism in addition to sin and evil within them) think you have the overarching sense of rationality to presume to judge all things in this manner.

What an egomaniacally narrow and presuppositional self-determined false foundation of false autonomy.

Your logos is not God's Logos, so human logic cannot begin to understand such things without being born from above. I can recount an entire treatise on the meanings of suffering and all else, but you can't comprehend any of it without being renewed in the spirit of your mind.

You didn't abandon the Christian faith. You were never an actual Christian, just like the majority of other professing Christians.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't have to be, if one is part of the new creation in Christ.

It's amazing how you (like so many others tainted by Modernism in addition to sin and evil within them) think you have the overarching sense of rationality to presume to judge all things in this manner.

What an egomaniacally narrow and presuppositional self-determined false foundation of false autonomy.

Your logos is not God's Logos, so human logic cannot begin to understand such things without being born from above. I can recount an entire treatise on the meanings of suffering and all else, but you can't comprehend any of it without being renewed in the spirit of your mind.

You didn't abandon the Christian faith. You were never an actual Christian, just like the majority of other professing Christians.

When you snap later in life you might be like Let's Argue. Nobody's a Christian

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
When you snap later in life you might be like let's Argue. Nobody's a Christian

Nope. Because I judge all things, not individual hearts. There's only one thing, so only one truth. So there's only a gradient of un- and non- degrees of what is added to subtract from that truth.

Are you actually insisting Zeke is within the confession of Christian faith? He doesn't even profess faith in Christ. Quite the contrary.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Nope. Because I judge all things, not individual hearts. There's only one thing, so only one truth. So there's only a gradient of un- and non- degrees of what is added to subtract from that truth.

PJ has nailed it for you.

Your mistake is thinking your scholarly endeavors equate to being born from above.

Are you actually insisting Zeke is within the confession of Christian faith? He doesn't even profess faith in Christ. Quite the contrary.

In the case of Zeke, I would like him to clarify if he believes Jesus was actually crucified.

He does seem to be as guilty as you of thinking he knows rather than speaking from experience.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PJ has nailed it for you.

Your mistake is thinking your scholarly endeavors equate to being born from above.

If I was actually doing that, you might have a point. But like always, you don't.

In the case of Zeke, I would like him to clarify if he believes Jesus was actually crucified.

He does seem to be as guilty as you of thinking he knows rather than speaking from experience.

Whatevs. You have no idea what the inspired text even says, nor do you know the actual Gospel.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yer bein' in denial in no way invalidates my point.

You mistake denial for valid dismissal of untruth, etc.

Now you sound like my kids.

So your kids think your doctrines are whack?

My kids know I have the depth, breadth, and height of truth. And I'm humbly privileged to disciple them for hours each week. Soon it will include my grandkids. There's no greater blessing.

Love yuh, bro.
:)

I'm not so sure about that, old timer.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, he did not. He would not go against the Prophets of the Most High who said that no one can atone for the
sins of another. (Jeremiah 31:30; Ezekiel 18:20)

You need to get out of the Old Testament and get in the new. Every thing has changed, 1 John 2:2.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
My kids know I have the depth, breadth, and height of truth. And I'm humbly privileged to disciple them for hours each week. Soon it will include my grandkids. There's no greater blessing.

I seek to know the heighth, depth and breadth of the love of Jesus.

I'll give you a hint.

It's not found in portraying God on a graph conforming Him to fit the trinity doctrine.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I seek to know the heighth, depth and breadth of the love of Jesus.

I'll give you a hint.

It's not found in portraying God on a graph conforming Him to fit the trinity doctrine.

Yeah, I never even hinted at such a thing. But if one can't even define love, one can't know it.