The Wages of Sin is DEATH

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's not. But you neither know it nor represent it, though presuming you do.

Madists claim they follow Paul, not Jesus because His word is just for the Jews, not for the gentiles.

that's how much they are off.

and they claim to be Christians.

Christians are Christ's followers.

they have massive support to claim this in this site.

GM and PJ are one of the very popular members here.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Par for the course with you. According to all your posts NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING but you. I feel sorry for your wife.

My wife knows what I know. She's a linguist (fluent in 6 languages), which is how we met. She knows and understands the truth, as do all those I disciple on a weekly basis. They all grieve for you and many others, because they all came out of the same nebulous nothingness of false autonomy and pride that you are in.

She and they are all true Believers, knowing and understanding the Gospel of Paul entrusted to him by God.

Dispensationalists have completely misrepresented Paul, and their focus is not even Christocentric. Everything is about "you", so you presume others are all about themselves.

Love abounds in knowledge (epignosis). Love works faith. Faith is a synonym for epignosis. Your false knowledge is not the Logos of God by a mind renewed in the spirit. Yours is just another false doctrine of men, unreconciled to the truth.

I feel sorry for YOUR wife, and for all the spouses of all other Dispo heretics, along with everyone else they ever know or meet. You are being made twofold the child of hell. In this physical life. And you feign love toward me while making posts like this.

Reactions: Lon

Sonnet

All variants of modern understanding and declaration are misrepresentations based on false understandings of sin as articular/anarthrous singular/plural nouns in the text.

In 2Corinthians 5:21, Jesus was made (poieo) sin (singular anarthrous). This means He was caused to bear every qualitative characteristic and functional activity OF the sin condition of all mankind for all ages of humanity. This does not equate to dying for all sins (plural articular) or forgiveness of sin (singular articular), all as nouns.

Calvinists and Arminians are arguing over physical crumbs rather than metaphysical truth. Monergism and Synergism must be understood in the appropriate sense of "holding hands" between God's timelessness and created time for humanity in the cosmos.

It's not exactly a false dichotomy, but it's divisive and misunderstood by most claiming to be on either "side". There is no third option, but the reconcilation of both extremes is crucial.

But Synergism is only relative to time-bound creation. Monergism is relative to the timeless and uncreated God. There is no sequentiality or linearity or duration or elapsation for God in any sense of time. Monergism and Synergism are integrated in a way that few can ever comprehend or express.

Man cannot initiate or effect his own salvation in any manner. God does not predestine some to reward and some to punishment. Whosover will, may come; but only the elect. It's NOT a paradox, but men have attempted to make it a paradox to resolve it from either the aspect of creation or the perspective of God as Creator.

Right - not initiate or effect but, nevertheless, choose to believe. Paul explicitly differentiates faith and works. There is nothing whatsoever in faith that constitutes work. That is the import of Paul's words in Romans 4:1-5

It all has to do with understanding Greek noun forms instead of presuming according to the default of English noun forms. All verbs are the "doing" of nouns. All adjectives modify the nouns. All adverbs modify the verbs that the nouns are doing. All pronouns are related to the nouns. Grammar is about nouns, and English can't effectively represent Greek noun forms to English first-language thinkers and speakers.

Yes, Jesus became the singular anarthrous sin of all mankind. Every qualitative characteristic and dysfunctional activity of the inward heart and mind that could or did ever manifest outwardly in conduct as acting and action. But that is only the anarthrous of the articular, which is the condition itself (not just its various and near-infinite qualities, etc.

anarthrous of the articular?

This can all be reconciled; but it obviously takes more than a handful of forum posts to do so, since it hasn't been done in the last half millennia. The answer is that it is not an either-or dichotomy. One must approach it from several other areas of theology to see the aspects of both Monergism and Synergism.

One has to have at least a 51% edge if expressed in a quantitative manner. But what if it's exclusively a qualitative (anarthrous) consideration? English speakers have no grid whatsoever for qualitative distinctions. English has indefinite article nouns attempting to replace and translate anarthrous Greek nouns. Almost impossible to grasp for Englishizers, which comprise almost the entirety of modern western Believers (and with other modern language structures having the same or similar issues in modernity).

I'm not following your last paragraph.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Right - not initiate or effect but, nevertheless, choose to believe. Paul explicitly differentiates faith and works. There is nothing whatsoever in faith that constitutes work. That is the import of Paul's words in Romans 4:1-5

But the will is the intention. The etymology is from the Latin, meaning to stretch forth a line "in tension" toward the object as the subject of the mind.

An unrenewed mind cannot stretch forth the will to THE object as subject. THE object is God's hypostasis spoken forth. Faith must be given to us, just as repentance must be granted. This is the necessary Monergism of God's eternality for us to be changed. We cannot change the CONDITION of our hearts and minds; only the directive of the mind to apply the will. Monergism must enable the Synergism by filling the void that is the sin condition and the dysfunction that is "evil".

Without the initating function of Monergism, man would be helpless. But man was originally created in God's image, so this Monergistic restoration enables the Synergism for man to be empowered to become the sons of God and bring forth imputed righteousness from within the translated inner man to be accomplished by the members as the outer man.

It's not an either-or dichotomy, but it requires Monergism to resurrect the original Synergism of man that was idled and disabled my spiritual death and sin in Eden. Man can never cooperate with God unto righteousness without the initiative of Monergism.

Calvinists over-emphasize God's Monergism to the point of negating man's responsibllity that accompanies the privilege of everlasting life in Christ. This can deny our resurrection in a practical sense.

Arminians over-emphasize man's Synergism as though it was also initiative rather than being cooperation after regeneration and resurrection within. This can deny God's sovereignty.

It's either an inordinant focus on the inner man or on the outer man. Functionally for us, it's sequential. Actually for God, it's simultaneous in a timeless sense. For us there is an Ordo Salutis (order of salvation). We're in created time and space. For God there is no Ordo Salutis; because He is timeless and not spatially constrained or contained.

anarthrous of the articular?

Yes. Anarthrous nouns aren't another noun. They are the quality, character, and activity (functionality) of the articular noun.

The sin (articular singular) is the condition. Sin (anarthrous singular) is each individual inner qualitative characteristic and dysfunctional activity of that condition. Same condition. Same noun. Different reference. One is merely and specifically the inner condition. The other is every facet of that inner condition. (Plural articular is any/all of the inner qualitative characteristics and dysfunctional activities of the sin condition. None of this is outward acting or action as behavior... YET.)

I'm not following your last paragraph.

One cannot quantify something that is qualitative. English speakers have a really difficult time with this. We quantify everything.

Once God Monergistically initiates the mechanical processes of our new creation reality in this still-fallen cosmos, then His Monergism is delegated to us AS our Synergism. Our inheritance literally includes His Monergism AS our Synergism. They're not blended or distinguishable in any manner. Not "glued" together like two boards. Not shuffled together like a deck of cards. Not blended like in a cuisinart.

We become joined to the God and Father by being hypostatically translated into Christ. We have access BY faith into the grace in which we stand. Our Synergism is the gift of His Monergism being delegated to us in a functional sense while we yet physically live.

Brother Ducky

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" Romans 6:23.

God commanded Adam not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and then he gave him a warning. "For in the day that you eat of it you will most surely die" Genesis 2:17. When Adam and Eve ate of the tree they both died spiritually. God withdrew his Spirit from them and they both died spiritually. Spiritual death is eternal separation from God. We are all born spiritually dead and separated from God. This is why we need to be born again, 1 Peter 1:23.

Sin is the transgression of God's Holy Law. Paul makes it clear, "That all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23. Paul said that the whole world is guilty because of sin.

"Now we know that whatever the laws says, it says to them that are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped and all of the world may become guilty before God" Romans 3:19.

The whole world is guilty of sin. This is why Jesus had to atone for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Because Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, it is now possible for anyone, everyone, whosoever, to be saved by doing nothing more than calling on the name of the Lord, Romans 10:13. This is the gift of God. Salvation is not by being predestinated or by joining the Catholic church. Salvation is by the doing and the dying of Jesus Christ. "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. The Lord is waiting to hear from you.

Do you not say that because all have sinned that God would be unjust if he punished any for sin?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But the will is the intention. The etymology is from the Latin, meaning to stretch forth a line "in tension" toward the object as the subject of the mind.

An unrenewed mind cannot stretch forth the will to THE object as subject. THE object is God's hypostasis spoken forth. Faith must be given to us, just as repentance must be granted. This is the necessary Monergism of God's eternality for us to be changed. We cannot change the CONDITION of our hearts and minds; only the directive of the mind to apply the will. Monergism must enable the Synergism by filling the void that is the sin condition and the dysfunction that is "evil".

Without the initating function of Monergism, man would be helpless. But man was originally created in God's image, so this Monergistic restoration enables the Synergism for man to be empowered to become the sons of God and bring forth imputed righteousness from within the translated inner man to be accomplished by the members as the outer man.

It's not an either-or dichotomy, but it requires Monergism to resurrect the original Synergism of man that was idled and disabled my spiritual death and sin in Eden. Man can never cooperate with God unto righteousness without the initiative of Monergism.

Calvinists over-emphasize God's Monergism to the point of negating man's responsibllity that accompanies the privilege of everlasting life in Christ. This can deny our resurrection in a practical sense.

Arminians over-emphasize man's Synergism as though it was also initiative rather than being cooperation after regeneration and resurrection within. This can deny God's sovereignty.

It's either an inordinant focus on the inner man or on the outer man. Functionally for us, it's sequential. Actually for God, it's simultaneous in a timeless sense. For us there is an Ordo Salutis (order of salvation). We're in created time and space. For God there is no Ordo Salutis; because He is timeless and not spatially constrained or contained.

Yes. Anarthrous nouns aren't another noun. They are the quality, character, and activity (functionality) of the articular noun.

The sin (articular singular) is the condition. Sin (anarthrous singular) is each individual inner qualitative characteristic and dysfunctional activity of that condition. Same condition. Same noun. Different reference. One is merely and specifically the inner condition. The other is every facet of that inner condition. (Plural articular is any/all of the inner qualitative characteristics and dysfunctional activities of the sin condition. None of this is outward acting or action as behavior... YET.)

One cannot quantify something that is qualitative. English speakers have a really difficult time with this. We quantify everything.

Once God Monergistically initiates the mechanical processes of our new creation reality in this still-fallen cosmos, then His Monergism is delegated to us AS our Synergism. Our inheritance literally includes His Monergism AS our Synergism. They're not blended or distinguishable in any manner. Not "glued" together like two boards. Not shuffled together like a deck of cards. Not blended like in a cuisinart.

We become joined to the God and Father by being hypostatically translated into Christ. We have access BY faith into the grace in which we stand. Our Synergism is the gift of His Monergism being delegated to us in a functional sense while we yet physically live.

A poster has to have a four year college education at Harvard/Yale in order to understand your posts?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My wife knows what I know. She's a linguist (fluent in 6 languages), which is how we met. She knows and understands the truth, as do all those I disciple on a weekly basis. They all grieve for you and many others, because they all came out of the same nebulous nothingness of false autonomy and pride that you are in.

She and they are all true Believers, knowing and understanding the Gospel of Paul entrusted to him by God.

Dispensationalists have completely misrepresented Paul, and their focus is not even Christocentric. Everything is about "you", so you presume others are all about themselves.

Love abounds in knowledge (epignosis). Love works faith. Faith is a synonym for epignosis. Your false knowledge is not the Logos of God by a mind renewed in the spirit. Yours is just another false doctrine of men, unreconciled to the truth.

I feel sorry for YOUR wife, and for all the spouses of all other Dispo heretics, along with everyone else they ever know or meet. You are being made twofold the child of hell. In this physical life. And you feign love toward me while making posts like this.

1 Corinthians 1:26 "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:"

You're too wise for your own good in order to understand Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luke 18:11-13 states: "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner."

King James Version (KJV)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible is a Spiritual Book. It requires Spiritual understanding. In my opinion, we need the guidance of the Holy Spirit, not the guidance of mere men. Before I open the Bible, I pray to God in Jesus name that He will give me wisdom and knowledge to understand what I'm about to read. After all, The Holy Spirit inspired the Bible. Some people rely on commentaries and the worldly wisdom of so-called Scholars.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS claims he "Disciples" others. I've never heard such arrogance coming out of a mere man? Romans 12:3 states: "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

You best pay close attention to this verse PPS.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The only possible reason for a man to use an advanced form of words and phrases is to show others that he is "greater" than they.

1 Corinthians 1:25 states: "Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."