Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Other (explain below).

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateo

Billy;
I am quite aware of your battles with Sozo, that is why I posted what I did, it was a joke.

Mateo:
And well you should be, you've egged on more than one of them. Come to think of it, if one were to dispassionately review the entirety of your offerings here on TOL this would appear to be your one over-arching purpose... to instigate fights.

To what end friend? How does this edify the body? What is your purpose in doing this?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Actually, I can't think of too many times you and I have even posted to each other, Mateo. I usually just stay out of the way when Sozo is on a rampage. As far as instigating fights, I think you are making a very broad assertion based on a few instances. Most of the fights I have instigated have included me as the main target, nothing wrong with that.

Wild Child

BANNED
Banned
Make it so they could only fight and argue in the "Back Alley" forum. Let them have their own thread, and whoever wants to see what they are saying from day to day, can go there. Also throw out all posting rules in that thread only. Only they can post on it, but anyone can read it.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
That's never going to work. Tye can't keep his big fat pie hole shut and will say all sorts of ridiculous things in every thread he visits. It's his nature to be stupid.

And of course, I will have to respond to his ravings.

I tried putting him on my 'Ignore List' for a few weeks and all that did was give him free reign to run around spouting off his drivel, unchecked.

[I could read his posts when other people quoted the idiot]

Mateo

"Actually, I can't think of too many times you and I have even posted to each other, Mateo."

Right you are and there is likely a very good reason for this. Likely we hold dissimilar interests.

"I usually just stay out of the way when Sozo is on a rampage. As far as instigating fights, I think you are making a very broad assertion based on a few instances. Most of the fights I have instigated have included me as the main target, nothing wrong with that."

To paraphrase the word of God, " Each man's way is right in his own eyes..."

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Mateo

"Actually, I can't think of too many times you and I have even posted to each other, Mateo."

Right you are and there is likely a very good reason for this. Likely we hold dissimilar interests.

I fail to see your original point.

"I usually just stay out of the way when Sozo is on a rampage. As far as instigating fights, I think you are making a very broad assertion based on a few instances. Most of the fights I have instigated have included me as the main target, nothing wrong with that."

To paraphrase the word of God, " Each man's way is right in his own eyes..."

I fail to see your new point.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Here is an offer I publically made to Tye. [Just keepin' it real with my peeps] :D

Origially posted by BillyBib
Do you promise to stop bearing your false witness to me? I will gladly accept that and move on. Just stop pretending that you are doing me some sort of twisted favor. Stop telling me about how you are right and I am wrong. Stop telling me that you are saved and I am doomed.

If you can just walk away from it, then I can too. But if you get back up on your self-righteous high horse and start condemning me and anybody else who doesn't subscribe to Chris :Tye: anity, I will haunt you like the imaginary demons that haunt Freak.

I don't want your silly, selfish religion! I don't want your wacky, self-centered cultism.

Keep to yourself, and I will do the same.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=451724#post451724

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Just one question BillyBob.

If Tye leaves you alone, or gets banned, will your animosity turn toward the next person who witnesses to you, then the next and the next?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Nineveh

Just one question BillyBob.

If Tye leaves you alone, or gets banned, will your animosity turn toward the next person who witnesses to you, then the next and the next?

Just one question Nineveh.

Are you really so stupid to think that my animosity towards Tye has anything to do with him witnessing?

Another question.

Do you actually believe that witnessing was his intention?

One more.

Show me ANY situation where I exuded animus toward ANY person simply because he was witnessing to me! I am quite polite about it because I understand it. My animosity towards Tye is the same that many others TOLers have for him and it has nothing to do with witnessing.

You are blind.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by BillyBob

Are you really so stupid to think that my animosity towards Tye has anything to do with him witnessing?

Another question.

Do you actually believe that witnessing was his intention?

One more.

Show me ANY situation where I exuded animus toward ANY person simply because he was witnessing to me! I am quite polite about it because I understand it. My animosity towards Tye is the same that many others TOLers have for him and it has nothing to do with witnessing.

You are blind.

Is this a "yes" or a "no"?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Only when they talk to me the way idiots like Tye and Nineveh do. They wouldn't last 5 minutes with my the way they constantly lie.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Let me say one thing,Wisdom of this world is foolish,youll never understand them with logic.We need the Spirit of Truth,who reveals mysteries to us.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh;

Are you really so stupid to think that my animosity towards Tye has anything to do with him witnessing? YES!

Another question.

Do you actually believe that witnessing was his intention?YES!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Jabez

Let me say one thing,Wisdom of this world is foolish,you'll never understand them with logic.We need the Spirit of Truth,who reveals mysteries to us.

Jabez, I am quite open to the Spirit. But I was given a post which 'proved' the resurrection, I simply demonstrated that it had not been proved. It seems that doing so was tantamount to walking up to a a wasps nest and smacking it with a big stick.

Nineveh

Merely Christian

Nineveh;

Are you really so stupid to think that my animosity towards Tye has anything to do with him witnessing? YES!

Another question.

Do you actually believe that witnessing was his intention?YES!

Seems your "actions" are speaking louder than your words. I wasn't talking to you about Tye. I was asking you if those who witness to you next will meet the same treatment you give to Tye now.

Should I overlook you have already called me "Tye", a liar, an idiot, and stupid today, just so I may assume you mean, "no"?

Last edited:

Wild Child

BANNED
Banned
Being new, and given the fact that I don't really know anyone here well enough to pick friends or choose sides, I feel I can give an unbiased opinion. First of all, I don't dislike either of you. I am not one to judge others on their Christianity. I don't know who is is who isn't a Christian, and furthermore, it isn't my place to make that call anyway. What I do see is two adult men arguing like two children on a playground who want the same toy to play with. Each child can give what he thinks is a good reason why he should have the toy. With each reason given, the other child rebukes, and it goes on and on. All along the toy is getting old and the batteries are going dead. The two of you aren't going to agree on too much of anything, so why argue? I have been going back to old posts between both of you, and I see poor behavior from both sides. I also see both of you posting good stuff when it isn't regarding each other. I guess some think it is funny, and I must admit, that some of it does get a chuckle from me. Most of it however is just immature name calling. Isn't there anything that each of you can say nice about the other?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Knight,

I voted "other" because I have been lucky enough to have somehow avoided this feud that has been going on between the two and I didn't want to vote to ban them without having a clearer understanding of what has been going on.
After having read most of this thread, it seems to me that the decision is pretty cut and dried. If they refuse to obey you then ban them. How long they are banned depends on the severity of the offense (obviously), but not to ban them is to effectively give them permission to continue to ignore you.

Freak

Oh, and for the record, I was only half serious when I brought it up. I expect Knight to do what he sees fit regardless of any person's philanthropic history, even if that person has donated more than $600 dollars in the past year.

:angel:
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.