• Do nothing.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Other (explain below).

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berean Todd

I think that Tye is the problem myself. No, I do not think BB is saved at this point in time, and I do think that we should reach out to him. I try to do so at times.

Tye self-righteously attacks him, and it is beyond the point of old. BB's quips back almost always follow provocation from Tye. Tye needs to let it rest. If this is how he tries to bring the lost to salvation in real life, I can not imagine that his personal ministry is very fruitful at all.

Look at Christ - He didn't attack and bash people, He met them where they were, picked them up and brought them to the truth. Tye somehow seems to think he should just come behind them and kick them in the head until the happen to roll over the truth. His antics really get old sometimes for my personal taste.

BB? He denies the power of God, he does not have faith in the true and living God, but I really don't think he does anything ban-worthy except when Tye continually provokes him.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Berean Todd
Look at Christ - He didn't attack and bash people...
In the gospel he attacked one particular type of person - religious hypocrites.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by BillyBob

In that case, in order for Tye to emulate Jesus, he would have to attack himself.

Tye-> :box: <-Tye
I have a sword he can borrow, if he'd like to fall on it...

:chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Yes, please "spell it out".

You didn't get upset when I offered a sword for :Tye: to fall on...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Jabez

Zak your too old for this,do i need to spell it out for you?
I'm way too old for a lot of the things I do. That's how I maintain my sense of humor. :D

If you feel it necessary, please explain.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Originally posted by Gerald

Yes, please "spell it out".

You didn't get upset when I offered a sword for :Tye: to fall on...

I was going to get to you later..:)..I cant beleive yall would attack a man this way.

Tye Porter

I was going to get to you later..:)..I cant beleive yall would attack a man this way.
Jabez, c'mon now brother.
These are the guys who hate God and have their own little special atheistic religion in which to do it.
And you can't believe that they'd joke about killing a guy?

Even Beobebob, who professes to be a Christian, jokes about killing me.

Don't be surprised by anything these two boobs do.

Zakath

Resident Atheist

Why not? We're just "godless infidels" after all, given over to the "lusts of the flesh" and all that sort of thing... :chuckle:

Besides, I was just willing to loan :Tye: a couple of chainsaws for his own use, I never made any suggestion I'd do the deed myself. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.