The Truth About Melchizedek

Ben Masada

The Truth about Melchizedek

1 - JESUS AS MELKIZEDEK WAS TRYING OUT A HUMAN BODY.

2 - QJESUS AS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT DIED AS A HUMAN IN JERUSALEM AND ANNULLED ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND FORGAVE PAST SINS.

3 - JESUS WILL PROBABLY BE BACK BY 2025 IN ANOTHER TYPE OF ENERGY BODY.

4 - See you in that Kingdom.:rapture:

1 - But hey! Why then the body of a pagan Canaanite and not that of a Jew? I think you are making things worse.

2 - Quote please! I am sure you don't expect me to take your word for it, do you?

3 - Probably! Keep waiting! Perhaps in another 2000 years?

4 - Delusions are so sweet that Christians prefer to walk by faith than by sight. (II Cor. 5:7) Why? Does the struggle to understand is too hard for you?

Ben Masada

1 - Jesus' blood makes atonement for my sins.

2 - I come into that Covenant when I obey the guidelines for the New Covenant.

1 - Not according to the Prophets of the Most High. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

2 - The guidelines for the New Covenant is according to the Law and the Prophets. To "Moses" Jesus said, aka the Law. (Mat. 5:17-19 and Luke 16:29-31) Are you ready to obey the guidelines and to escape hell-fire?

Ben Masada

1 - You see what you did here, you argue that Jesus did not die for our sins. You say a person must die for their own sins. You use scripture that is about not killing a father or son for the sins of the other.

2 - You speak as if you are so knowledgeable about what is spiritual, and then you throw out the Spiritual Truth.

3 - God commanded the sacrifice for the blood of the animals,

4 - it was a TEACHING TOOL for what was coming; it was a shadow of what was coming, Jesus Christ.

5 - We are all going to die physically in this world.

6 - Jesus dying for us is about eternal life now and after we receive new bodies. It is Spiritual, and not about our not having to die a physical death.

1 - The Prophets of the Most High said so, not I. Read Jer. 31:30 and Ezek. 18:20.

2 - What is the spiritual Truth if not what was given to Israel only and to no other people on earth? Read John 17:17 and Psalm 147:19,20.

3 - No, He did not. Now, you are implying that Prophet Jeremiah was a liar. (Jer. 7:22.) The Lord never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. The Lord simply agreed with Moses' use of Pichuach Nephesh to allow the sacrifices.

4 - Then, Jesus came, lived for 33 years of his short life, died and the sacrifices continued for another generation to finish only with the taken over of the Temple by the Romans without having nothing to do with the birth and death of Jesus.

5 - That's the only truth you have said so far in this post of yours above.

6 - This is a paradox. No one can prove eternal life with death and no one can return from the grave to receive a new body. Read II Sam. 12:23; II Sam. 14:14; Isa. 26:14; and Job. 10:21.

Ben Masada

I do not do as you say.

1 - Ben teaches others that God did NOT command the Jews to sacrifice animals and use the blood to atone for their souls.

2 - Ben says that Moses made it up on his own for the people to do because the people wanted to worship God like the pagans worshiped their gods.

3 - The people did not have to sacrifice animals one time and then tell everyone to just remember that one time animal sacrifice...the sacrifices had to be done daily, and year after year.

4 - The Bible says that the blood of animals cannot take away the guilt, and that is why the sacrifices were done repeatedly.

5 - Hebrews 10:2 If it could, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins.

6 - Hebrews 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

7 - Day after day every priest stood and performed his religious duties; again and again he offered the same sacrifices.

8 - Ben denies that God commanded the priests to do these things.

9 - I had proven with scripture that God did command it. You should have shown some agreement with me on this instead of sounding as if you agreed with Ben and it being something merely made up to appease the sinful people.

1 - Prophet Jeremiah said so, not I and he could not lie as he was not a false Prophet.

2 - The name is "Pichuach Nephesh" a Jewish concept that is allowed to be used to wave a commandment for another more important to be fulfilled as for instance, to kill another to save one's life or that of another.

3 - The argument is not against that.

4 - Animal sacrifices never meant to take the guilty of a sinner but repentance and return to the obedience of God's Law, yes. Read Isaiah 1:18,19.

5 - Good! You have finally understood part of the issue.

6 - Things pertaining to ritualism. Nothing to do with the Law.

7 - That's what Moses allowed to make the Exodus possible.

8 - No, I just agreed with Prophet Jeremiah. Read Jer. 7:22. You don't agree because you need those rituals to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

9 - No, you have simply proven to yourself that Prophet Jeremiah was a liar. (Jer. 7:22)

Ben Masada

He says he did not 'JUST' give them commands about burnt offerings.

Jeremiah 7:22 For when I brought your ancestors out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not just give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices,

See what I mean? Behold! You are witnessing against yourself by fighting against the Truth.

God's Truth

1 - I can't get take your word for it. Where did God command that Jesus should die for the sins of the world? What I have is that the Lord commanded His prophets to teach that no once could die for the sins of another? (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

2 - You are not reading the Biblical quotes. That's about every one not supposed to die for the sins of another. You seem not to get around that either.

3 - Oh! Now, I get it! I simply did not know that Jesus needed to be saved.

God said a person would not die for the sins of another. That is about a son not being put to death for the sins of his father, and vice versa.

God's Truth

1 - Not according to the Prophets of the Most High. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

2 - The guidelines for the New Covenant is according to the Law and the Prophets. To "Moses" Jesus said, aka the Law. (Mat. 5:17-19 and Luke 16:29-31) Are you ready to obey the guidelines and to escape hell-fire?

The whole Old Testament is about Jesus.

Jesus came and fulfilled the Old Testament.

We now have a New Testament.

Ben Masada

1 - God killed two of Aaron's sons because they added fire to the worship of God that God did not command.

2 - God does not accept people making up things.

3 - You want to teach that God allowed Moses to teach the Jews how to do what pagans did.

4 - God says plainly not to worship Him the way pagans worship.

5 - Deuteronomy 12:4 You must not worship the LORD your God in their way.

6 - Deuteronomy 12:29"When the LORD your God cuts off before you the nations which you are going in to dispossess, and you dispossess them and dwell in their land, 30beware that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed before you, and that you do not inquire after their gods, saying, 'How do these nations serve their gods, that I also may do likewise?' 31"You shall not behave thus toward the LORD your God, for every abominable act which the LORD hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their go

1 - Can you now understand why Prophet Jeremiah declared that the Lord had never commanded sacrifices? Had not Moses taken upon himself to add the sacrifices, those two sons of Aaron would not have been killed. The sacrifices caused more problems for Israel than solutions. They were priests sons of Aaron the High Priest and implied that they could enjoy more of the authority dispensed on Moses and Aaron.

2 - But Moses was different. He enjoyed high credibility before the Lord. (Numb. 12:7) That's why HaShem honored Moses' decision as the sacrifices were concerned. Still sacrifices reported to Moses, not to the Lord.

3 - Again, with Moses, it was different. The Lord even allowed him to marry a pagan girl from among the Gentiles when intermarriage was considered an abomination of the exile. I am referring to Zipporah the daughter of Jethro, a pagan priest of the Medianites. (Exod. 2:21; 3:1) Just like Melchizedek, a pagan priest of the Canaanites.

4 - Right but, to get Israel out of Egypt was more important than not to approve Moses' decision to allow the sacrifices. That's called Pichuach Nephesh.

5 - Now, you owe an apology to Prophet Jeremiah for implying that he was lying to say that HaShem had not commanded sacrifices.

6 - See what Prophet Jeremiah meant? If Moses had not allowed the sacrifices, that text of Deut. 12:29-31 would have no need to be written.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Umm Ben, put goof truth on ignore. She don't represent Yeshua's words.
You're wasting your breath on her

God's Truth

1 - The Prophets of the Most High said so, not I. Read Jer. 31:30 and Ezek. 18:20.

2 - What is the spiritual Truth if not what was given to Israel only and to no other people on earth? Read John 17:17 and Psalm 147:19,20.

3 - No, He did not. Now, you are implying that Prophet Jeremiah was a liar. (Jer. 7:22.) The Lord never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. The Lord simply agreed with Moses' use of Pichuach Nephesh to allow the sacrifices.

4 - Then, Jesus came, lived for 33 years of his short life, died and the sacrifices continued for another generation to finish only with the taken over of the Temple by the Romans without having nothing to do with the birth and death of Jesus.

5 - That's the only truth you have said so far in this post of yours above.

6 - This is a paradox. No one can prove eternal life with death and no one can return from the grave to receive a new body. Read II Sam. 12:23; II Sam. 14:14; Isa. 26:14; and Job. 10:21.

You pick and chose what you want to believe about the Old Testament.

If one scripture is a lie, then the whole Old Testament is a lie.

Scriptures from the Old Testament about the resurrection:

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Isaiah 26:19
But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise-- let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy-- your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

Job 19:26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;

Ben Masada

God said a person would not die for the sins of another. That is about a son not being put to death for the sins of his father, and vice versa.

You missed the word "ALSO". That's ALSO about a son not being put to death for the sins of his father, and vice versa. Have you got it now? Now, go and promote the Prophets of the Most High and not the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Ben Masada

1 - The whole Old Testament is about Jesus.

2 - Jesus came and fulfilled the Old Testament.

3 - We now have a New Testament.

1 - Sorry but, I think I have told you more than several times. I can't take your for it. You must quote what you say.

2 - Yes, but "fulfilled" in the sense of "obeyed" because the text means that we all must do the same to be worth the Kingdom of God. (Mat. 5:17-19)

3 - And we now have the New Covenant which was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah, no mention of Gentiles.(Jer. 31:31) Your NT was established with Christians by Paul whose gospel had nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus. (Acts 11:26)

Ben Masada

Umm Ben, put goof truth on ignore. She don't represent Yeshua's words.
You're wasting your breath on her

Hi Intojoy, I hate to ignore a poster, especially if she is a lady. I am gona give her some more chances.

God's Truth

You missed the word "ALSO". That's ALSO about a son not being put to death for the sins of his father, and vice versa. Have you got it now? Now, go and promote the Prophets of the Most High and not the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. God telling Abraham to sacrifice Isaac was a prophecy of Jesus dying for us.

Abraham Tested
22 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!”

“Here I am,” he replied.

2 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

God's Truth

1 - Sorry but, I think I have told you more than several times. I can't take your for it. You must quote what you say.

2 - Yes, but "fulfilled" in the sense of "obeyed" because the text means that we all must do the same to be worth the Kingdom of God. (Mat. 5:17-19)

3 - And we now have the New Covenant which was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah, no mention of Gentiles.(Jer. 31:31) Your NT was established with Christians by Paul whose gospel had nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus. (Acts 11:26)

2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.

Psalm 117:1 Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.

Apostle Paul even quotes Psalm 117:1 to let the Gentiles know that it was said in the Old Testament that they would be brought near to God one day.

Romans 15:11 And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him."

Psalm 66:4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name."

Prophecies of Jesus fulfilled, as shown by Gentiles believing in God---

so that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written: “therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing hymns to your name.”
Again, it says,
“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people.”
And again,
“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles,
And sing praises to him, all you
Peoples.”
And again, Isaiah says,
“The Root of Jesse will spring up,
one who will arise to rule over the
Nations;
The Gentiles will hope in him.”

Ben Masada

1 - You pick and chose what you want to believe about the Old Testament.

2 - If one scripture is a lie, then the whole Old Testament is a lie.

3 - Scriptures from the Old Testament about the resurrection:

4 - Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

5 - Isaiah 26:19 But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise-- let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy-- your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

6 - Job 19:26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;

1 - Try me.

2 - God Almighty! Are you still inculcated with thinking that Prophet Jeremiah was lying? Please, have mercy!

3 - Please, I am still here. Mention to me what you think is about bodily resurrection in the Tanach.

4 - The "multitudes" here are the same as the multitudes of dry bones in the vision of Ezekiel. (Ezek.37;12) All the Jews in exile. Listen lady, if you read Isa. 53:8,9 when the Jews are forced into exile, IT IS AS IF they have been cut off from the Land of the Living and graves are assigned to them among the nations. At the end of the exile, the Lord opens up those graves and brings them back to the Land of Israel. As Dan. 12:2 is concerned, many of the Jews in exile shall awake aka come to know that the exile is over and, some will return to the Land of Israel aka back to the Land of the living and all those who prefer to remain in exile which means everlasting contempt as the slave who is given freedom and decide to remain a slave. That's the whole truth about Dan. 12:2.

5 - That's the very same thing as in Dan. 12:2.

6 - That's a reference to his, Job's condition of a terrible skin disease and all his suffering. But please, let me remind you that the whole book of Job is an allegory akin to a novel whose aim is to teach about the mediation of Israel between God and Mankind. You can see this role of Israel as the same role of Immanuel which Prophet Isaiah identifies with being Judah in Isa. 8:8. But back to Job, he is to represent Israel and, his friends the Gentiles. In the last chapter you will see that his friends needed to make a sacrificial offer to the Lord but the Lord would accept the offer only if made through Job aka Israel. At the end of the novel, Job in his healed flesh was back with God again.

OCTOBER23

Looks like Ben is getting serious.

I Wonder what he will say at the Judgement Seat of Christ as his defense ?:think:

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ;

that every one may receive the things done in his body,

according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

God's Truth

1 - Try me.

2 - God Almighty! Are you still inculcated with thinking that Prophet Jeremiah was lying? Please, have mercy!

God says if you do not accept the testimony of Jesus Christ then you call Him a liar.

1 John 5:10 Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

Jesus says you can have knowledge about if the Bible is true if you obey his teachings, it will be revealed to you. See John 7:17, and John 14:21.

Since you do not obey Jesus according to that Holy Bible, you give only worthless opinions.

3 - Please, I am still here. Mention to me what you think is about bodily resurrection in the Tanach.

4 - The "multitudes" here are the same as the multitudes of dry bones in the vision of Ezekiel. (Ezek.37;12) All the Jews in exile. Listen lady, if you read Isa. 53:8,9 when the Jews are forced into exile, IT IS AS IF they have been cut off from the Land of the Living and graves are assigned to them among the nations. At the end of the exile, the Lord opens up those graves and brings them back to the Land of Israel. As Dan. 12:2 is concerned, many of the Jews in exile shall awake aka come to know that the exile is over and, some will return to the Land of Israel aka back to the Land of the living and all those who prefer to remain in exile which means everlasting contempt as the slave who is given freedom and decide to remain a slave. That's the whole truth about Dan. 12:2.

5 - That's the very same thing as in Dan. 12:2.

6 - That's a reference to his, Job's condition of a terrible skin disease and all his suffering. But please, let me remind you that the whole book of Job is an allegory akin to a novel whose aim is to teach about the mediation of Israel between God and Mankind. You can see this role of Israel as the same role of Immanuel which Prophet Isaiah identifies with being Judah in Isa. 8:8. But back to Job, he is to represent Israel and, his friends the Gentiles. In the last chapter you will see that his friends needed to make a sacrificial offer to the Lord but the Lord would accept the offer only if made through Job aka Israel. At the end of the novel, Job in his healed flesh was back with God again.

You had to do a lot of twisting and denial of the truth to get sleeping in the dust is not a literal death, and that everlasting life is just until a person dies.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Isaiah 26:19
But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise-- let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy-- your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

Isaiah 25:8
he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people's disgrace from all the earth. The LORD has spoken.

Job 19:26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;

Wick Stick

So what you're saying basically is, an omission by a scribe or whoever in recording genealogy of one man would warrant a comment comparing him to the Son of God in the role of priesthood. Seriously? :chuckle: Peace
No, the meaning of the passage warrants it. That is, that both are priests by virtue of the other office they hold rather than by virtue of bloodline.

The "omission" isn't even an omission in Greek. You're just stuck in a lousy English translation.

Jarrod

Ben Masada

Looks like Ben is getting serious.

I Wonder what he will say at the Judgement Seat of Christ as his defense? 2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

October errs for not knowing the Scriptures. The day of judgment of every one on earth is the day of his or her death. From that day on, the Lord has no business dealing with the dead. Why? Because He is not the God of the dead but of the living only. (Mark 12:27; Isa. 38:18,19)