The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

I do not know that people have titles.

Because I learned that there is such a thing as a Rabbi even today.

I do not know if he has an Internet page.

I do not know if he has told me to not call him Rabbi, but I might do it anyway.

You do not have to answer me, and if you do answer me, I doubt that it would be the truth. However, have you ever been diagnosed with a disability?

lifeisgood

We debate every day.

Ah, No. We have conversations, but not debate.

Debate is what AMR and you did.

What we do is an exchange of information.

Paul says to work and train.

Obviously! :duh:

You get it like that because you are dishonest.

Oh, so now, you, gt, do not say that you OBEYED ALL Jesus said EXACTLY and then say you don't. :think:

Jesus tells us how to get into him.

Who is saying otherwise? He says, 'Come, and I, Jesus, will give you MY rest. Just come and I will give you My rest.' (Matthew 11:28). He did not say, 'OBEY and I will give you rest.' He simply said, 'Come and I will do everything you need to receive my rest. I'll gift my rest to you. Just come and receive.' And that was BEFORE He finished His work.

If an important visitor was coming to stay in your house, would you clean it?

Honestly? No.

Every single time you say I'm 'Linda Blair', 'crazy', 'delusional', 'not all there', 'dishonest', etc., you, gt, say that you will no longer talk with someone of my aptitude and then you continue to talk to such a person as myself.

God's Truth

Ah, No. We have conversations, but not debate.

Debate is what AMR and you did.

What we do is an exchange of information.
No, we are debating.

Who is saying otherwise? He says, 'Come, and I, Jesus, will give you MY rest. Just come and I will give you My rest.' (Matthew 11:28). He did not say, 'OBEY and I will give you rest.' He simply said, 'Come and I will do everything you need to receive my rest. I'll gift my rest to you. Just come and receive.' And that was BEFORE He finished His work.

Jesus said that to those who were OBEYING God. They were doing all the works of the law and the heavy load the Pharisees put on them.

Every single time you say I'm 'Linda Blair',

That was because you kept on incessantly saying the things I said made you want to throw up. It reminded me of the set up from that movie with Linda Blair, where a priest was trying to help the girl who was possessed by Satan and who threw up at the priest.
'crazy', 'delusional', 'not all there', 'dishonest', etc., you, gt, say that you will no longer talk with someone of my aptitude and then you continue to talk to such a person as myself.

I do not keep discussing with dishonest people. I put up with a lot but dishonesty is something I will not. It is why I stopped debating Lon and EE, for instance. You are dishonest, you know that you have called me Satan repeatedly, post after post after post, and other names.
The only reason why I started to debate you again was because you started acting better.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, we are debating.

Jesus said that to those who were OBEYING God. They were doing all the works of the law and the heavy load the Pharisees put on them.

That was because you kept on incessantly saying the things I said made you want to throw up. It reminded me of the set up from that movie with Linda Blair, where a priest was trying to help the girl who was possessed by Satan and who threw up at the priest.

I do not keep discussing with dishonest people. I put up with a lot but dishonesty is something I will not. It is why I stopped debating Lon and EE, for instance. You are dishonest, you know that you have called me Satan repeatedly, post after post after post, and other names.
The only reason why I started to debate you again was because you started acting better.
This thread needs to get back on topic.

God's Truth

I did not reprimand you. if you read the second post carefully you will see that you were complimented. I only used your post to get into the conversation, not to reprimand anything.

I stand by what I said and what I believe. You have had me unfairly banned before and accused me of going off topic while I was ONLY ANSWERING YOUR posts to me.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, your corrupt english translation of it as empirical evidence. You don't even know the meaning of the Greek (aka Hellene) behind it.
So you're saying that this is incorrect?

ebc6a89f62cbfab6fd8055d809f75169.jpg

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
So you're saying that this is incorrect?

ebc6a89f62cbfab6fd8055d809f75169.jpg
The first 2 Greek words are rendered rightly. But the next 2 have subtle errors. It should be "In the beginning, it was, a word and...". (h)hn like all greek verbs have subjects just like pronouns 1,2,3 person plural and singular. The article is only attached before any name or noun to deemphasize it. Next is "a word, and a word it with a god." The god created the word which is nothing more than a statement in language. Next is "And the god it is, a word a thing it was in the beginning with a god." The god is the word YaHWeH, but only one of many words.

The word is not defined by fire as mistaken by Justin Martyr. Nor is a flaming Phoenix aka Pteradon like Clement of Rome believed. Nor is the word Jesus as Ignatius and Ireneaus believed, in spite of what Polycarp tried and lied to correct.

Thus Polycarp got it most correct, but we don't know enough about him. And Clement and Justin combined unitarianism with pre-millinialism and stoicism

The term logoi exists in Koine. So there is not one of them.