The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You sound like you have been hypnotized.

It is not harmful to preach obedience.

Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in godly fear built an ark to save his family. By faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

Genesis 7:5
Noah did according to all that the LORD had commanded him.

Exodus 7:6
So Moses and Aaron did it; as the LORD commanded them, thus they did.

lifeisgood

It is not harmful to preach obedience.

Which you have confessed you do not OBEY.

Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in godly fear built an ark to save his family. By faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

By FAITH.

Genesis 7:5
Noah did according to all that the LORD had commanded him.

Yes, when the Lord told him to build the ark by FAITH he did.

However, in Genesis 9:21, did Noah obey the Lord when by getting drunk?

Exodus 7:6
So Moses and Aaron did it; as the LORD commanded them, thus they did.

Yes in Exodus 7:6 Moses and Aaron did as the LORD commanded them

HOWEVER in Numbers 20:

After the waters "came out abundantly," God said unto Moses, "Because you did not believe Me, to hallow Me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore you shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them" (Num. 20:12).

And because Moses did NOT BELIEVE God (for God said so), Moses did not enter the Promised Land.

See, here is another example that you only pick the verses that backs up your doctrine, which is a :nono: with God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION], @pospthebuilder, [MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] you're still in the Gospel of Works given to the Jews and EXCLUSIVELY to the Jews.

Being that I am assuming that the three of you are NOT Jews by lineage, you need to hear the RISEN Lord's Gospel of Salvation given face-to-face first-hand account to Paul to give to you.

Rejecting the Gospel of Salvation and remitting yourselves to the Gospel of Works given to the Jews EXCLUSIVELY (that you believe it or not is irrelevant) you are REJECTING the RISEN Lord's salvation.

Israel is under condemnation as a whole, ONLY individual Jews can be SAVED by believing the RISEN Lord's Gospel of Salvation given to the Apostle Paul to give to EVERYBODY else from that revelation on of how an INDIVIDUAL can be saved.

The opportunity for ISRAEL AS A WHOLE to be saved was last rejected when Stephen was stoned to death and the Lord sat down again on His throne, even though He was standing expecting Israel as a WHOLE to accept Him and what they had SEEN FIRST HAND, had they accepted Stephen's Gospel, the Lord would have come to establish His Kingdom at that moment, being that they stoned Stephen, they REJECTED God's plea for them to accept WHO He is and WHAT He did, being that they REJECTED God's plea, then the Lord sat down again and REVEALED to Paul God's Gospel of Salvation to the whole world (Jews and Gentiles).

Now, you guys want to stay on the Gospel of Works given EXCLUSIVELY to the Jews and EXCLUSIVELY to the Jews and that are no longer in force, hey, go have at it.
Yeshua, Jesus, has instructed me to keep and teach the Commandments. I have no argument against that. I am with and of Israel in this. Yeshua is my Messiah. He is God's Anointed.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Which you have confessed you do not OBEY.

By FAITH.

Yes, when the Lord told him to build the ark by FAITH he did.

However, in Genesis 9:21, did Noah obey the Lord when by getting drunk?

Yes in Exodus 7:6 Moses and Aaron did as the LORD commanded them

HOWEVER in Numbers 20:

After the waters "came out abundantly," God said unto Moses, "Because you did not believe Me, to hallow Me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore you shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them" (Num. 20:12).

And because Moses did NOT BELIEVE God (for God said so), Moses did not enter the Promised Land.

See, here is another example that you only pick the verses that backs up your doctrine, which is a :nono: with God.

Are you like Right Divider and say you are not born again?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You call someone besides Jesus 'Rabbi'. You are disobeying.
Was He talking to His disciples?

The word Rabbi means teacher. Paul talked about teachers in the body of Christ. Jesus was either speaking out against something that was wrong, what it was and why it was wrong, or He was calling His disciples to Himself. I say it was both.

God's Truth

Was He talking to His disciples?

The word Rabbi means teacher. Paul talked about teachers in the body of Christ. Jesus was either speaking out against something that was wrong, what it was and why it was wrong, or He was calling His disciples to Himself. I say it was both.

No brother in Christ is to call himself the Teacher or Rabbi. Jesus wants no one above us like that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul taught the same gospel that Jesus came and died for.

When Jesus comes again it will to save those who belong to him from the wrath.

Where did Paul teach to keep the law? Where did he say, "Keep the law"? Where did Paul say, "You must obey to be/stay saved"?

Paul taught that Christ's death, burial, and resurrection saves. Where did Jesus preach about His death, and how, if He wasn't dead yet?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus says to obey. It is how we have the Spirit and life. It is how we know him and how we live through him and he through us.

Jesus told the lost sheep of Israel to obey. What tribe of Israel are you from, GT, that you must obey to be/stay saved?

God's Truth

Where did Paul teach to keep the law? Where did he say, "Keep the law"? Where did Paul say, "You must obey to be/stay saved"?
Jesus did not teach the old law. Jesus changed the law. He is a High Priest and not in the order of Aaron.
Paul taught that Christ's death, burial, and resurrection saves. Where did Jesus preach about His death, and how, if He wasn't dead yet?

Jesus did preach about his death. I have given you many scriptures that prove that. Don't you know what a sacrificial lamb is?

God's Truth

Who is not to call who Rabbi?

Your 'Rabbi' is not supposed to call himself a 'Rabbi'.

Do you believe that there are teachers but that no one knows who they are?

There are teachers, but not thee Teacher. Right, people will deny the real teachers because there are people who deny the truth.

Just you calling another brother in Christ puts you out, or keeps you out of the realm of the Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your 'Rabbi' is not supposed to call himself a 'Rabbi'.

There are teachers, but not thee Teacher. Right, people will deny the real teachers because there are people who deny the truth.

Just you calling another brother in Christ puts you out, or keeps you out of the realm of the Spirit.

I do not know what you are talking about.

My Rabbi does not seek to be called Rabbi.

popsthebuilder

Psalm 103: 1. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5. Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. 6. The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. 7. He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. 8. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. 9. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. 10. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. 11. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. 12. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. 13. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. 14. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. 15. As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. 16. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. 17. But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; 18. To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. 19. The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. 20. Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. 21. Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure. 22. Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Correct.

Have you sold all you have and given it all to the poor?
Have you started your ministry in Jerusalem and the surrounding villages/cities, etc.?

?????

Why do you keep saying Jesus told me to sell everything and follow him when he was speaking to those he wanted to lay the foundation with him? The foundation has been laid.