The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

Why do you keep saying Jesus told me to sell everything and follow him...

Because you keep on saying that you OBEY ALL Jesus' sayings EXACTLY and everybody else has to follow your example of obedience.

....when he was speaking to those he wanted to lay the foundation with him? The foundation has been laid.

Oh, so, you CANNOT OBEY ALL of what Jesus said EXACTLY as you so vociferously proclaim you obey Him exactly because He wasn't talking to you. You getting hot.

God's Truth

I guess the coffee was not good enough this morning either.

You probably should change your coffee pot. You might need a new one.

What kind of response is that? Right Divider says he is not born again. You both have so many of the same beliefs so I was wondering if you claim not to be born again too?

God's Truth

Because you keep on saying that you OBEY ALL Jesus' sayings EXACTLY and everybody else has to follow your example of obedience.
You are a dishonest person. I will not debate dishonest people. Be anything but dishonest. I have not ever said I obey all of Jesus' sayings. Jesus told a paralyzed man to get up and walk, and told a man cured from leprosy to show himself to the priest. He also told someone to get him a colt. Do you really want to keep acting unreasonable and being dishonest?

Oh, so, you CANNOT OBEY ALL of Jesus said EXACTLY as you so vociferously proclaim you obey Him exactly because He wasn't talking to you. You getting hot.

Jesus tells us the guidelines for the new covenant. He tells you how to enter. Why is that so hard for you?

God's Truth

I do not know what Right Divider says about his salvation.

I know what I was and I know what I am after Jesus saved me. I call that being born-again.

RightDivider said he is not born again and I will agree with him on that. I was wondering if you believed that too.

lifeisgood

You are a dishonest person. I will not debate dishonest people. Be anything but dishonest. I have not ever said I obey all of Jesus' sayings. Jesus told a paralyzed man to get up and walk, and told a man cured from leprosy to show himself to the priest. He also told someone to get him a colt. Do you really want to keep acting unreasonable and being dishonest?

Oh, goody. You have demoted me from 'crazy' to 'dishonest' or maybe you have promoted me from 'crazy' to 'dishonest'.

I have never debated you, gt.
You, gt, and AMR had a debate, which you lost. yeah, I know you'll simply say, 'I gt won that debate.' But the truth is that you didn't.

HOWEVER, I, lifeisgood, have never debated you.

I have had a number of conversations with you and others but a debate is something totally different, which you and I have never entered into.

Jesus tells us the guidelines for the new covenant. He tells you how to enter. Why is that so hard for you?

The only one that has not entered into HIS REST is you, gt, for you are STILL WORKING in your OBEDIENCE so that by your OBEDIENCE, you can give the Lord a little help so that He can then have the power to save you, 'cause you do not believe in the sufficiency of the blood to save you, you have this idea that the Lord need you to help Him to save you by your obedience.

The Lord does not need me, neither does He need you, gt, to save us. Salvation is all totally and completely in His purview and He decided that He wanted to save His own (His creation).

I will not debate dishonest people.

I wonder how long this promise will last as the last one didn't last that long either.

God's Truth

Oh, goody. You have demoted me from 'crazy' to 'dishonest' or maybe you have promoted me from 'crazy' to 'dishonest'.

I have never debated you, gt.
You, gt, and AMR had a debate, which you lost. yeah, I know you'll simply say, 'I gt won that debate.' But the truth is that you didn't.

HOWEVER, I, lifeisgood, have never debated you.

I have had a number of conversations with you and others but a debate is something totally different, which you and I have never entered into.

We debate every day.

The only one that has not entered into HIS REST is you, gt, for you are STILL WORKING in your OBEDIENCE so that by your OBEDIENCE,

Paul says to work and train.

you can give the Lord a little help so that He can then have the power to save you,

You get it like that because you are dishonest.

'cause you do not believe in the sufficiency of the blood to save you, you have this idea that the Lord need you to help Him to save you by your obedience.
Jesus tells us how to get into him.

The Lord does not need me, neither does He need you, gt, to save us. Salvation is all totally and completely in His purview and He decided that He wanted to save His own (His creation).

If an important visitor was coming to stay in your house, would you clean it?

I wonder how long this promise will last as the last one didn't last that long either.
What?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You said your rabbi doesn't want to be called that, you said you were not taught to. He goes by the name of Rabbi. There is something seriously wrong with you.
I did not say what you are saying I said. I cannot answer for my Rabbi. He knows the truth.

God's Truth

Jacob, read these posts you recently made about our discussion on the word 'rabbi':

I taught that there is no such thing as a Rabbi.

I was not taught to do so.

I know that he is a Rabbi. He is my Rabbi. And he knows God's Word.

Why do you say that he calls himself Rabbi?

I do not know what you are talking about.

My Rabbi does not seek to be called Rabbi.

Do you not see that there are inconsistencies in what you say?

God's Truth

I do not know that he has a title.

No.

If you don't know what his title is then why do you call him rabbi?
If you thought there was no such thing as a rabbi why do you call him rabbi?
If he does not call himself rabbi then why is it on his Internet page?
If he doesn't want to be called rabbi, why do you keep calling him rabbi?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is that not his title?

If you don't know what his title is then why do you call him rabbi?
If you thought there was no such thing as a rabbi why do you call him rabbi?
If he does not call himself rabbi then why is it on his Internet page?
If he doesn't want to be called rabbi, why do you keep calling him rabbi?
I do not know that people have titles.

Because I learned that there is such a thing as a Rabbi even today.

I do not know if he has an Internet page.

I do not know if he has told me to not call him Rabbi, but I might do it anyway.