The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

I am not going to go over it with you again popsthebuilder.

So, I quoted from ISLAM SACRED books and you reject them.

Isa is not the Jesus of the Bible; therefore, not the Messiah of the Bible.
Allah is not the God of the Bible.

Muslims are NOT assured of salvation.

What else do you want?

So?

The Bible talks about God as a plurality. That you do not accept what the Bible says that is something you will have to take with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

I quote from SACRED sources from ISLAM. You reject their sources and you want to discuss Islam with me? You started on the wrong foot already.
When did I refute Father, Son, or the Holy Spirit exactly?

When did I say I wanted to discuss Islam?

Jesus, Joseph, Mary, Elias, Moses, Abraham, Arron, and the vast majority of those spoken of in the old testament are indeed the same ones spoken of in the Quran.

I specifically said I was speaking of only the Quran and Bible multiple times now, yet you want to refute a non existent argument about a topic never brought up by me.

Like I said; if you want to speak about the Quran or Bible or trinity doctrine then fine, but don't expect me to accept quotes from other sources, as those sources aren't core sacred texts, but the attempt at explanation by others leading to preconceived notions, such as Jesus isn't Jesus in the Quran because this other writing that isn't the Bible or Quran doesn't say so.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Jesus, Joseph, Mary, Elias, Moses, Abraham, Arron, and the vast majority of those spoken of in the old testament are indeed the same ones spoken of in the Quran.

I specifically said I was speaking of only the Quran and Bible multiple times now, yet you want to refute a non existent argument about a topic never brought up by me.

Like I said; if you want to speak about the Quran or Bible or trinity doctrine then fine, but don't expect me to accept quotes from other sources, as those sources aren't core sacred texts, but the attempt at explanation by others leading to preconceived notions, such as Jesus isn't Jesus in the Quran because this other writing that isn't the Bible or Quran doesn't say so.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Here is one scripture that should stop a person from continuing to contemplate believing the Mormon religion. In addition, this one scripture should stop someone from thinking of joining the Islamic/Muslim religion.
Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
Joseph Smith says the angel Moroni gave him the other testament of Jesus Christ. Do not let anyone, nor the Mormon missionaries, try to explain away what Galatians 1:8 says! The Islamic religion claims that an angel appeared to their prophet and gave him the Qur'an.

lifeisgood

You, like gt, have a comprehension thingy going on.

When did I, lifeisgood, say you, popsthebuilder, refute Father, Son, or the Holy Spirit exactly?

Starting on thread 18500, popsthebuilder, who says he does not to enter into others conversation (for he/she has said the same thing with another conversation) barged into a conversation between lifeisgood and Nihilo about the RCC and it has just gone down from there since pospsthebuilder rejected information from SACRED BOOKS of Islam also.

So you think that when Mohammad said that Mary was Moses' sister that that is the same Mary as the mother of Jesus.

The Quran goes together with the Hadiths and Sunna.

Just like the Epistles explain the other books of the Bible.

The Jesus of the Quran is not the Jesus of the Bible.

The Mary mother of Jesus in the Quran is Moses' sister.

The Allah of the Quran is NOT the God of the Bible.

=====

If you want to continue with this, you can create a new thread and invite me to participate.

God's Truth

When did I, lifeisgood, say you, popsthebuilder, refute Father, Son, or the Holy Spirit exactly?

Starting on thread 18500, popsthebuilder, who says he does not to enter into others conversation (for he/she has said the same thing with another conversation) barged into a conversation between lifeisgood and Nihilo about the RCC and it has just gone down from there since pospsthebuilder rejected information from SACRED BOOKS of Islam also.

So you think that when Mohammad said that Mary was Moses' sister that that is the same Mary as the mother of Jesus.

The Quran goes together with the Hadiths and Sunna.

Just like the Epistles explain the other books of the Bible.

The Jesus of the Quran is not the Jesus of the Bible.

The Mary mother of Jesus in the Quran is Moses' sister.

The Allah of the Quran is NOT the God of the Bible.

=====

If you want to continue with this, you can create a new thread and invite me to participate.

You need to stop trying to slander me as some kind of defense for any truth.

God's Truth

You have a problem with words, gt, I have never slandered you.

You are the one with a problem. Telling people what you think about them personally is not a defense for what you are trying to peddle off as God's Word. Just stick to the scriptures and leave out any desire you feel to tell another person what you think of them personally.

God's Truth

Like this post where you just had to tell untruths about me. I don't have a comprehension thingy going on.

Keep your ignorant opinions to yourself. What does what you think about me have to do with anything? It proves you are in falseness.

God's Truth

Is speaking against your heresy slander? I think not.

Speak the scriptures to defend your beliefs and not what you think of me personally.

Who cares what you think of me?

If you do not like me and then say so it is not proof that you know the truth.

It means you do not have the truth and only have nothing but falseness.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speak the scriptures to defend your beliefs and not what you think of me personally.

Who cares what you think of me?

If you do not like me and then say so it is not proof that you know the truth.

It means you do not have the truth and only have nothing but falseness.

The Father is not the Son and the Son is not the Father, they are two different personalities,

John 14:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

God's Truth

The Father is not the Son and the Son is not the Father, they are two different personalities,

John 14:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

BR that scripture proves what I say.

Tell me how the Father and Jesus live with you when one is only given one Spirit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BR that scripture proves what I say.

Tell me how the Father and Jesus live with you when one is only given one Spirit.

The Son is in the Father and the Father is in the Son.--

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

God's Truth

The Son is in the Father and the Father is in the Son.--

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

You just prove how confused you are about the scriptures. I tell you HOW the Father and Son are in each other. Tell us HOW the Father is in the Son and the Son at the same time is in the Father. I tell you how but you reject it. Go ahead and explain how.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Holy Spirit is NOT a proxy Spirit.

The Lord Jesus Christ IS THE SPIRIT.

Jesus Christ HIMSELF lives in the saved.

So try again.

How do the saved have the Father AND THE SON AND the Holy Spirit if there is just one Spirit?

You try again,

John 14:17
King James Version (KJV)

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Colossians 1:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

John 14:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

If the Father dwells in the Son, He dwells in you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just prove how confused you are about the scriptures. I tell you HOW the Father and Son are in each other. Tell us HOW the Father is in the Son and the Son at the same time is in the Father. I tell you how but you reject it. Go ahead and explain how.

Jesus could do no miracle until the Father entered into Him, and Jesus into the Fathers presence which was around and in Him, which began His ministry.

Luk 8:43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
Luk 8:44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
Luk 8:45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
Luk 8:46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
Luk 8:47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
Luk 8:48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

LA