The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

Okay, how about this, tell me, did those in the Mormon religion change from what they were before their conversion? Many do.

The way the question is formulated does not make sense to me. Sorry.

Can you formulate the question in a way that makes sense. Thank you.

How about those who become Catholic? How about the people who followed Jim Jones?

You will have to forgive me, but I really do not understand what is it that you are trying to say.

So you saying you changed means you have the truth? Nope.

Because the way you have formulated your questions, I am unable to understand what is it you're asking; therefore, unable to fulfill your request for an answer.

God's Truth

The way the question is formulated does not make sense to me. Sorry.

Can you formulate the question in a way that makes sense. Thank you.

You will have to forgive me, but I really do not understand what is it that you are trying to say.

Because the way you have formulated your questions, I am unable to understand what is it you're asking; therefore, unable to fulfill your request for an answer.

I think you get it. Your changing does not mean you don't have false doctrines.

lifeisgood

The trinity doctrine says they are different and separate.

Incorrect. The Bible says God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

No such thing that God is three different and separate people pretending to be one and the same.

The Bible says God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

Hebrews 13: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Awesome verse. We wouldn't have a chance if Jesus wasn't the same yesterday, and today, and forever.

Jesus is God and he is the same one and only God as God the Father in the Old Testament.

- There is only one God - when we talk about Father, Son, Holy Spirit we are talking about one God. All three persons of the Triunity/Trinity are God. Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 1:1, John 1:1-18, and Matthew 28:19.

- There is relationship in the Triunity/Trinity - the Son (Jesus) is obedient to the Father (Luke 22:42); the Holy Spirit is sent by the Father AND the Son (John 16:15ff).

The three persons of the Triunity/Trinity are the same God, but they are very much distinct.

- If you are inclined to you can see Jesus saying that He and the Father ‘are one’ (John 10:38, 17:11, 21), and that He is in the Father and vice versa (John 14:11). Jesus does NOT say that he IS the Father, or that He and the Father are the SAME, but that they are ONE. So they are distinct, yet unified.

God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - one God, existing in perfect relationship within Himself.

Now, you, gt, can reject that at your own peril.

lifeisgood

The trinity doctrine says they are separate and different.

No, the Bible says that.

Jesus being the same proves that he is the same as God the Father.

Yes, Jesus is God.
Jesus NEVER said He was the Father, you, gt, say that, but Jesus NEVER said that.

I notice you rejected the Scriptures that disproves your false doctrine. So I'll place them here again for your perusal.

- There is only one God - when we talk about Father, Son, Holy Spirit we are talking about one God. All three persons of the Triunity/Trinity are God. Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 1:1, John 1:1-18, and Matthew 28:19.

- There is relationship in the Triunity/Trinity - the Son (Jesus) is obedient to the Father (Luke 22:42); the Holy Spirit is sent by the Father AND the Son (John 16:15ff).

The three persons of the Triunity/Trinity are the same God, but they are very much distinct.

- If you are inclined to you can see Jesus saying that He and the Father ‘are one’ (John 10:38, 17:11, 21), and that He is in the Father and vice versa (John 14:11). Jesus does NOT say that he IS the Father, or that He and the Father are the SAME, but that they are ONE. So they are distinct, yet unified.

God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - ONE God, existing in perfect relationship within Himself.

Now, you, gt, can reject that at your own peril.

lifeisgood

You are the one who says that I am not saved, so you have so judged yourself.

No, you, gt, are saying that. When you say that you OBEYED Jesus when you had NEVER heard about Him. The Bible contradicts you, for the Bible says: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17).

The Bible says a person HAS TO HEAR the Gospel of salvation. You contradict the Bible.

God's Truth

No, the Bible says that.

Yes, Jesus is God.
Jesus NEVER said He was the Father, you, gt, say that, but Jesus NEVER said that.
So that wasn't Jesus speaking in the Old Testament?

I notice you rejected the Scriptures that disproves your false doctrine. So I'll place them here again for your perusal.

One God is not three different and separate coming together to make one.

God's Truth

No, you, gt, are saying that. When you say that you OBEYED Jesus when you had NEVER heard about Him.

I told you nicely before that I had never said that about myself and I asked you to prove I said it. You did not ever prove I said it and you are not taking into account my denying it, so your are boldly lying.

I was taught about God since a very small child.

The Bible contradicts you, for the Bible says: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17).

The Bible says a person HAS TO HEAR the Gospel of salvation. You contradict the Bible.

I preach that. You are a mess.