The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

The Trinity

Then you go against scripture, and your teaching is not biblical, therefore you are a heretic, and antichrist.

Keypurr, none of what you say comes from Scripture. It's all made up in your head.

Stick to what scripture clearly says, you heretic.

You do not understand scripture. Prove me wrong then.

Jesus did not save us from sin till he died for us. So he was not the savior at birth.

Jesus received his power at his anointing, that is when he became Christ. Acts10:38

Facts are facts you must deal with them.

Proof that BR verse is taken the wrong way.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Right Divider

Body part
He was sent to do his Father's work. He did not come of his own accord. He was sent. Dispute that if you wish.
I don't dispute the sending, I dispute WHO was sent.

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word was God and the Word was made flesh.

Why is plain and simple scripture so hard for you to understand? I know.... you're an anti-Christ heretic.

keypurr

The Trinity

I don't dispute the sending, I dispute WHO was sent.

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word was God and the Word was made flesh.

Why is plain and simple scripture so hard for you to understand? I know.... you're an anti-Christ heretic.

Right, except the "word" is NOT JESUS. It is the express image son, the logos that became flesh in the body prepared of it/him. Heb 10:5.

Jesus was a man, anointed with the true spirit son that descended from above. That true son is the son of man.

You only see half the truth friend.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Right, except the "word" is NOT JESUS. It is the express image son, the logos that became flesh in the body prepared of it/him. Heb 10:5.

Jesus was a man,anointed with the true spirit son that descended from above. That true son is the son of man.

You only see half the truth friend.

Who did John the Baptist speak of in John 1?
The Word.

Jesus.

They are one and the same.

keypurr

The Word.

Jesus.

They are one and the same.

Nope, they are not.

John said here comes the Lamb of God, Jesus is that Lamb.

The word, spirit son was given the fullness of his God, became flesh in the BODY PREPARED for him. Read Heb 10 slowly and ask yourself who is speaking and why would he need a body.

Stop thinking just part way, go deeper JR.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nope, they are not.

John said here comes the Lamb of God, Jesus is that Lamb.

The word, spirit son was given the fullness of his God, became flesh in the BODY PREPARED for him. Read Heb 10 slowly and ask yourself who is speaking and why would he need a body.

Stop thinking just part way, go deeper JR.

Jesus, the Lamb of God, IS the Word.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.John bore witness of Him

Who? The Word.

and cried out, saying, “This was He

The Word.

of whom I said, ‘He

The Word.

who comes after me is preferred before me, for He

The Word.

John answered them, saying, “I baptize with water, but there stands One

The Word.

among you whom you do not know.It is He

The Word.

who, coming after me, is preferred before me, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose.” - John 1:26-27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:26-27&version=NKJV

The next day John saw Jesus

coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God

Jesus.

who takes away the sin of the world!This

Jesus.

The Word.

of whom I said, ‘After me comes a Man

The Word.

who is preferred before me, for He

The Word.

It's all there, Keypurr. You just refuse to accept it.

Jesus. Is. The. Word.

Let me guess, your eyes glazed over while reading this post? Go read John 1. Then read it again, and again, and again, until it becomes clear that what you teach is not in the Bible.

God's Truth

Jesus was not from heaven, but the logos in him was. The logos is the true son sent to become flesh.

The scriptures PLAINLY say the SON OF MAN was from heaven.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

keypurr

Jesus, the Lamb of God, IS the Word.

Who? The Word.

The Word.

The Word.

The Word.

The Word.

The Word.

Jesus.

Jesus.

The Word.

The Word.

The Word.

It's all there, Keypurr. You just refuse to accept it.

Jesus. Is. The. Word.

Let me guess, your eyes glazed over while reading this post? Go read John 1. Then read it again, and again, and again, until it becomes clear that what you teach is not in the Bible.

Your post is a joke, it proves nothing.

keypurr

The WORD BECAME FLESH refers the GOD taking on human flesh as the man Jesus.

Nope, it does not.

It refers to the spirit son taking on flesh.
The logos. God sent his Son, not himself.
This spirit son became flesh in the body prepared for it.
Jesus is that human body.

Stop assuming things before you prove them.

keypurr

The scriptures PLAINLY say the SON OF MAN was from heaven.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

True, the son of man descended from above.
That son is the logos not Jesus.
The son of man spoke through Jesus.
The son of man was at the creation, Jesus was born many hears later to Mary.

The son of man is a created Godlike creature, the true Son of God that was sent. Jesus is the flesh son of God, he is the body God prepared for the logos, son of man to dwell in.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
True, the son of man descended from above.
That son is the logos not Jesus.
The son of man spoke through Jesus.
The son of man was at the creation, Jesus was born many hears later to Mary.

The son of man is a created Godlike creature, the true Son of God that was sent. Jesus is the flesh son of God, he is the body God prepared for the logos, son of man to dwell in.

Then you completely reject John 1? Because John 1 explicitly, through parallels, states that Jesus is the Word.

keypurr

Then you completely reject John 1? Because John 1 explicitly, through parallels, states that Jesus is the Word.

No, I reject your interpretation of John's words.
You think like a child and can not see truth.
It does not say that Jesus is the word.
Why do you assume? Think for yourself JR.

The Greek to English translations are not very clear in this verse.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, I reject your interpretation of John's words.

I am simply interchanging words where appropriate.

You think like a child and can not see truth.
Says the heretic...

It does not say that Jesus is the word.
Why do you assume? Think for yourself JR.

Because it does call Jesus the Word. You're just not focused enough to see it. First, John the Baptist says the Word came after him [John], but was before him.

Then, later in the chapter, when going into more detail, like many history book authors do, John (the author of the book of John) writes that John the Baptist, upon seeing Jesus, said of Jesus that He came after John, but was before him. John was conceived first, then Jesus, so it can't mean that Jesus was conceived first, yet the verse says that Jesus was before John.

The Greek to English translations are not very clear in this verse.

Keypurr, I'm not even using the Greek/English version. I'm just using the English. Keypurr, Read through the verses I provided above in your own Bible, inserting the words I provided above where appropriate in place of the words in the Bible. Try it. Then tell me that it doesn't make sense that way.

I dare you.