The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You said only a father is a "he," so I asked, "is a son not a "he"?". I would like an answer

So you want to say that in these scriptures it is the Son speaking to the Son?

If you say yes, then ha ha ha ha good, because you prove my beliefs even stronger.

If you say no, then you know the he is not the son but the Father, good, you prove my case even stronger.

Both cases you prove me right.

God's Truth

Answer mine, then I'll answer yours. Is the Father the Angel of the LORD?

No you answer.

You said it is God the Son speaking in the Old Testament and Jesus the angel wrestling with Jacob.

Who cares about answering first? Any way proves me right. Go ahead and try to defend your false doctrines, you can't.

God's Truth

The Son is also God....

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

How can the Word be BOTH with God and BE God?

Your oneity doctrine cannot handle the truth.

You can't keep switching the word 'God' to mean the Son when befitting your false doctrine.

The Father is God.

Deny?

Right Divider

Body part
Look, you can't say the word 'God' is only used for the Son!
I did NOT say that, you LIAR!

The Father is God.
So are the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT.

You can't switch from oh no that is the Father speaking to oh no that is Jesus speaking---just to protect your false doctrine. Listen to yourself, you are saying the scripture says 'God' and not 'Father'. I gave you scriptures that say the FATHER IS THE ONLY GOD.
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Believe the Bible! Who is THE WORD?

I also give you scriptures that prove we are only to think of the Father as the one speaking in the Old Testament!
You don't think at all.

Exod 3:1-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:1) Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, [even] to Horeb. (3:2) And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed. (3:3) And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. (3:4) And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here [am] I. (3:5) And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest [is] holy ground. (3:6) Moreover he said, I [am] the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Who was speaking to Moses here?

God's Truth

The Son is also God....

How can the Word be BOTH with God and BE God?

Your oneity doctrine cannot handle the truth.

The word was WITH God and WAS God. How do you get that they are different?

God's Truth

I did NOT say that, you LIAR!

So are the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT.

Believe the Bible! Who is THE WORD?

You don't think at all.

Exod 3:1-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:1) Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, [even] to Horeb. (3:2) And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed. (3:3) And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. (3:4) And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here [am] I. (3:5) And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest [is] holy ground. (3:6) Moreover he said, I [am] the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Who was speaking to Moses here?

The Bible says it is an angel of the Lord.

Believe what the scriptures say.

The scriptures say God, the Father, spoke to us in the Old Testament times, but in later times spoke to us by His Son.

Even if I prove to you later that it is Jesus who was seen---the word of God STILL wants you to believe it is the FATHER GOD speaking in the Old Testament!

We are to believe the scriptures. It is the FATHER speaking in the Old Testament, so let's discuss the TRUTH according to the Word.

God's Truth

Please show where the Bible says GOD is three anything, let alone persons or people.

Well there are three. There is a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Spirit is the same for the Father and Son, but the trinitarians get that part mixed up.

They make the Holy Spirit a separate Person playing the part as the Spirit for the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit Himself.