The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

No, only to point out your errors.

By defending falsehood you attack God.

No, they react appropriately as any rational being would.

Truth is always convenient for those who teach the truth.

God was speaking. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit were speaking as echad.

So Jesus was speaking in Isaiah?

God's Truth

GT: "I know you are but what am I?"

You said:

You did not specify what you don't lie about, therefore, as any logical and rational person would, I took that to mean that you don't lie at all, and called you out on that lie.

Libel is written. Slander is spoken.

I couldn't care any less about what you have to say about me. Keep it scriptural and learn to control yourself.

God's Truth

Where did you go? You are finally getting to understanding, at least you should be.

You said they were saying the same thing at the same time. That is right. Now stay with that because they are always in agreement and say the same thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So they took turns speaking in the Old Testament. You are saying sometimes the Father was speaking, sometimes the Son was speaking, and then sometimes the Holy Spirit was speaking?

As far as I'm aware, and I could be wrong, the Holy Spirit doesn't speak much in the Bible.

But yes, sometimes it was only the Father speaking, and sometimes it was only the Son speaking. And sometimes all three spoke as echad, <one of plurality>.

Okay. So they are one saying the exact same thing, correct?

No, they are not 'yachad' or 'bad,' <one of singularity> (don't lie, that's what you meant), saying the same thing. They are three saying the exact same thing. The three are echad. The three are <one of plurality>.

Can three humans speaking as echad, <one of plurality>, say the same thing and remain individuals? How much more so could the triune Creator of man?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Where did you go?

... This is a forum. I don't have to reply when you want me to. I can reply when I feel ready to reply.

You are finally getting to understanding, at least you should be.

You're delusional.

You said they were saying the same thing at the same time. That is right.

I'm glad you agree.

Now stay with that because they are always in agreement and say the same thing.

Let's see if you can follow this:

They (the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit) are always in agreement, because they are God, but they don't always say the same thing.

God's Truth

As far as I'm aware, and I could be wrong, the Holy Spirit doesn't speak much in the Bible.

Are you kidding? God spoke through the prophets by the Holy Spirit.

But yes, sometimes it was only the Father speaking, and sometimes it was only the Son speaking. And sometimes all three spoke as echad, <one of plurality>.

So give me a scripture where it is only the Father speaking and another scripture where only the Son is speaking.

No, they are not 'yachad' or 'bad,' <one of singularity> (don't lie, that's what you meant), saying the same thing. They are three saying the exact same thing. The three are echad. The three are <one of plurality>.
Worry about yourself lying.

Now are you going to stand by what you said about the three saying the same thing at the same time?

Can three humans speaking as echad, <one of plurality>, say the same thing and remain individuals? How much more so could the triune Creator of man?

For one thing, you need to speak English. God isn't more understandable in one language over another.

Again, was the Son speaking in the Old Testament?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I couldn't care any less about what you have to say about me. Keep it scriptural and learn to control yourself.
Then stop deflecting when people accuse you of being wicked. If you don't care, then don't comment on it. Don't even quote the accusations if you don't care about what people have to say about you. You can't do that, can you?

God's Truth

... This is a forum. I don't have to reply when you want me to. I can reply when I feel ready to reply.

You're delusional.

I'm glad you agree.

Let's see if you can follow this:

They (the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit) are always in agreement, because they are God, but they don't always say the same thing.

Being in agreement is always saying the same thing.

Jesus only says what the Father says.

Did you know that?

God's Truth

Then stop deflecting when people accuse you of being wicked. If you don't care, then don't comment on it. Don't even quote the accusations if you don't care about what people have to say about you. You can't do that, can you?

You would like that wouldn't you. Speak according to the scriptures and not about me. I couldn't care any less if you think I am wicked. Who are you that if you say I am wicked it is the truth?

God's Truth

We have Judge Rightly and glorydaze saying the Son was speaking sometimes in the Old Testament and it was not the Father sometimes, correct?

glorydaz

God is One. You like to switch them up when you can.

Them who? You can't even keep your own story straight, can you? :chuckle:

You mean like you do. You change it up when you can't defend your doctrine. Tell me who is speaking in the Old Testament.

I did tell you. But you don't listen. Try examining the Scripture for yourself, instead of making things up as you go along. I'll give you a couple of examples to start you on your journey.

The Holy Spirit was very active...speaking to the prophets, for instance, as we see here.

Ezekiel 2:2-3
2 Then the Spirit entered me when He spoke to me, and set me on my feet; and I heard Him who spoke to me. 3 And He said to me: “Son of man, I am sending you to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against Me; they and their fathers have transgressed against Me to this very day.​

Try reading your Bible instead of rewriting it, and you'll find things you never imagined were in there. Read it....don't make up stories about it.

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.​

More here.... 1Timothy 4:1-2 Acts 8:29:

glorydaz

You would like that wouldn't you. Speak according to the scriptures and not about me. I couldn't care any less if you think I am wicked. Who are you that if you say I am wicked it is the truth?

If that was the truth, God's UNtruth, you wouldn't constantly be complaining about what people say about you.

You talk about yourself more than any grown up I've ever met. :nono: