The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Must you continually lie so.

LA

So you don't believe that people speak in tongues nowadays?

You don't believe that Jesus was a mere man who became God?

You do not say Jesus did not come from heaven?

You know you did.

If you do not believe those things then that is good, glad to hear it.

glorydaz

You know you did.

If you do not believe those things then that is good, glad to hear it.

Hers are more believable than yours. :chew:

God's Truth

I think she must....else the light of the glorious gospel would shine, and she would be saved.
She will accept no salvation that doesn't allow her to be at the helm.

Who was speaking in the Old Testament, the Father or Jesus?

By the way, you just told LA he was not a brother, so you want to bond by speaking against me?

God's Truth

You did. You claimed the verses we both quoted said FATHER, when neither did. You add the word FATHER when it wasn't there. That's what adding to the word of God means. ADDING something that isn't there.

Proverbs 30:6
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

So who was speaking if it was not the Father?

I think you are digging a deep hole.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

What do you speak with? A forked tongue no less.

You add the word mere because you lie.

Jesus was born a man and overcame to be declared the God over the new creation

The word came from Heaven so that Jesus became the word become flesh but not by birth alone.

You should quote the posts before shooting your mouth off about thing you have no way of knowing.

No man comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ, but you deny the Son and claim to be accepted by the Father directly.

What a bunch of lies you have found yourself in.

(I only reply for the sake of the readers)

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are no brothers who deny the Deity and Humanity of our Lord and God, Jesus Christ. There are many who claim to be saved and brothers but are NOT.

You have only recently began to say Jesus is a man, so I doubt that you have had much time to know Him as He is.

Why defend Lon when he claims people who confess Jesus Christ are not Christians, on the basis of a doctrine not stated in the Bible that one must believe to be saved?

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

LA

God's Truth

What do you speak with? A forked tongue no less.

I said you believe in nowadays tongue speaking, you said I was a liar.

I am glad you do not believe it is still being done.

You add the word mere because you lie.

Jesus was born a man and overcame to be declared the God over the new creation

So you do not think he was fully man and not God?

The word came from Heaven so that Jesus became the word become flesh but not by birth alone.

So since you do not believe Jesus came from heaven, why did you call me a liar?

By the way, the word of God rebukes you, because it says 'this' Jesus' and 'the Son of MAN' came from heaven.

You should quote the posts before shooting your mouth off about thing you have no way of knowing.

You are the one who does that.

No man comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ, but you deny the Son and claim to be accepted by the Father directly.

Show where I said that. Quote me saying that exact thing.

You are the one who does not tell the truth.

I said God the Father lives in unapproachable light and also in the body by His Spirit in the Jesus. The Father came as a Man.

What a bunch of lies you have found yourself in.

(I only reply for the sake of the readers)

LA

You have only proved that you are what you falsely called me.

About Satan having a child with Eve, do you believe he did?

God's Truth

You have only recently began to say Jesus is a man, so I doubt that you have had much time to know Him as He is.

Why defend Lon when he claims people who confess Jesus Christ are not Christians, on the basis of a doctrine not stated in the Bible that one must believe to be saved?

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

LA

See how you tell untruths. Glorydaze has said Jesus is a man.

Don't anyone here care about the truth?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

About Satan having a child with Eve, do you believe he did?

Of course not.

You throw your lies out there without any quote then you want others to quote you.

So practiced are you in deceptions and false accusations that you do not even remember what lie you said last.

When you deny Jesus being an individual person today other than the Father then we know you are deceived.

LA

glorydaz

And here I was thinking you listened a little better than God's UNtruth does. :think:

I have ALWAYS known and confessed Jesus as both MAN and GOD. (Don't try the old misinformation trick with me, LA). I have too many witnesses who can come forward on my behalf.

The TRIUNE nature of God is clearly shown throughout Scripture. Those who fail to confess Jesus Christ as Lord GOD have only been reading half the Bible. In the same way, you only heard my defense of Christ's Deity, even though I have always spoken of His humanity, as well.

LA

All true, but Paul knew when Jesus was confessed as LORD, it meant He was to be acknowledged as the Lord God. "The Lord our God is One Lord"....the shema. Paul understood what that means, while so many today don't seem to.

Lon

LA

Try to think a little more clearly. I have not said an Arian couldn't be saved. I've always rather said God will bring them around. He is Sovereign. If you are His, He will correct those who belong to Him. I'm confident. I don't have you on ignore by that token. You at least listen and for the most part, will attempt to use and face scriptures. There are a couple of times, because of your angst, that I've thought about putting you on ignore, but for the most part, those are few between and so, in hopes, I pray scripture will make a difference. Scripture, at the least, cannot return void. It accomplishes what God desires. 1 Timothy 3:16 will accomplish what God desires and as Paul says "WITHOUT" controversy. John 20:28 will not return void. John 1:1 is clear. It cannot return void. One of my best friends used to be a JW. He followed scriptures where they led. As with Popsthebuilder, you too should read what is without controversy: 1 Timothy 3:16.