The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Perhaps you can give some scriptural support showing somebody being embarrassed for Jesus the way glory is for you.

The pharisees were embarrassed/ashamed of Jesus.

Luke 9:26 Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

glorydaz

Glory, The SWORD is the Spirit the Word of God and is JESUS the Spirit and Word of God. The RIDER is the Spirit the Word of God and is JESUS.

Dear Lord....:doh:

Well, maybe someone else will be interested in the meaning of the Sword of the Spirit.

The Sword of the Spirit is the written word of God....the Bible. I honestly thought everyone knew this, but I see some think they're smarter than what is clearly taught in the written word.

As we see here, Our Lord only answered the devil with SCRIPTURE. That is the Sword of the Spirit.

Matt. 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.​

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.​

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.​

Then the devil left Him....because He quoted from Scripture. It's the sword we wield against all enemies. Which is why I'm posting these verses to you GT.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.​

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The pharisees were embarrassed/ashamed of Jesus.

Luke 9:26 Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Right scripture, wrong folks.

18For he knew it was out of envy that they had handed Jesus over.

God's Truth

Wrong.

18For he knew it was out of envy that they had handed Jesus over.

As well as....

19And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil.

I couldn't care any less what you have to say. You are just too far out there. You are siding with glory and going against me even though we are in a trinity thread and you are NOT A TRINITARIAN and you do not even believe Jesus is God. I don't bother to debate people who are merely acting on hate.

God's Truth

Well, maybe someone else will be interested in the meaning of the Sword of the Spirit.
You were trying to educate pops on that.

The Sword of the Spirit is the written word of God....the Bible. I honestly thought everyone knew this, but I see some think they're smarter than what is clearly taught in the written word.

As we see here, Our Lord only answered the devil with SCRIPTURE. That is the Sword of the Spirit.

Then the devil left Him....because He quoted from Scripture. It's the sword we wield against all enemies. Which is why I'm posting these verses to you GT.

Are you denying the Sword is the Word of God and is the Spirit?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I couldn't care any less what you have to say. You are just too far out there. You are siding with glory and going against me even though we are in a trinity thread and you are NOT A TRINITARIAN and you do not even believe Jesus is God. I don't bother to debate people who are merely acting on hate.

Yep, I hate my false way as much as I hate yours.

God's Truth

The SWORD is the Spirit the Word of God and is JESUS the Spirit and Word of God. The RIDER is the Spirit the Word of God and is JESUS.

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit are all the same. Jesus, the Sword, the Spirit, the Rider…all are the same, they are the Word of God the Spirit and God Himself.

glorydaz

I am going to log off now but will stay on longer if glory wants to debate me on the Sword.

Better yet.....when you figure it out, call me.:sozo:

Until then....I'll not waste any more time on your nonsense than I have already.

This is so simple my seven year old grandson gets it. :baby:

Let me leave you with this thought. Your sword is dull and broken...tarnished beyond all recognition. It clearly was welded in your school shop program. :carryon:

God's Truth

Better yet.....when you figure it out, call me.:sozo:

That is what I have done.

Until then....I'll not waste any more time on your nonsense than I have already.

What else do you have besides these insults? I defend my beliefs with Truth. You just insult.

This is so simple my seven year old grandson gets it. :baby:

Maybe he can tell you and you can post it here?

Let me leave you with this thought. Your sword is dull and broken...tarnished beyond all recognition. It clearly was welded in your school shop program. :carryon:

So you can't debate about the Sword, can you?

glorydaz

Pishsh.

That's the sound of that wimpy dart you just tossed being quenched.

She should have tried the Sword of the Spirit, but she doesn't know what it is. ;)

A normal person would not claim the sword OF THE SPIRIT is the Spirit.

That's like claiming that "wimpy dart" she tossed at you is you. :chuckle:

God's Truth

The SWORD is the Spirit (John 6:63); the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17);and is JESUS, since Jesus is the Word of God (Revelation 19:13); and Jesus is the Spirit since the Rider on the horse is the Spirit with the Sword coming from his mouth(Revelation 19:15, Ephesians 6:17).

God's Truth

She should have tried the Sword of the Spirit, but she doesn't know what it is. ;)

A normal person would not claim the sword OF THE SPIRIT is the Spirit.

That's like claiming that "wimpy dart" she tossed at you is you. :chuckle:

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

glorydaz

Matt. 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.​

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.​

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.​

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.​

So you can't debate about the Sword, can you?

Nothing to debate. It's as plain as day, and you want to play games with God's word.

Ephesians 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Acts 13:5 And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to their minister.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.​

God's Truth

Nothing to debate. It's as plain as day, and you want to play games with God's word.

Ephesians 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Acts 13:5 And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to their minister.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.​

Jesus is the Spirit with the sword.

Go look at Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

The Rider on the horse is the SPIRIT AND THE WORD OF GOD AND IT IS HIS SWORD WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD.

Jesus is the Spirit on the horse. Jesus has the SWORD of the Spirit.

The sword of the Spirit is the word of God; see Ephesians 6:17

glorydaz

Jesus is the Spirit with the sword.

Go look at Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

The Rider on the horse is the SPIRIT AND THE WORD OF GOD AND IT IS HIS SWORD WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD.

I PITY YOU FOR THIS FOOLISH PRIDE.