The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Drat those pesky details.

Numbers 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them;​

Why are you talking like that? Don't you know God anointed Jesus with the Holy Spirit?

God's Truth

No, you're saying He was only God....which is why you insist that Christ means God.

How would you ever get that I am saying Jesus was not a Man in the flesh?

You don't see that you are stuck in that web you made when you started to go against me when I was speaking the truth and you were speaking error.

I am the one who is saying the Father anointed Jesus the Man with the Holy Spirit. You are mocking me for saying that and you are speaking of Moses and oil.

popsthebuilder

Alrighty there you who likes to play the part of a clown.

PAY ATTENTION;

Your child is not you. If I strike you are you to allow for yet another? (speaking spiritually(the sword of GOD is the Spirit, and it cuts the soul, not the vessel))

If I was to attack any child,(literally all children are blessed in the sight of the LORD) are you to defend that child?

Answer these very basic simple things please
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this....but these questions were avoided by that individual claiming to have put me on ignore. There is no such thing as a coincidence. They managed to respond to other posts of mine.

They ignored it because they evidently can't answer it.

I hope none are looking to this individual for spiritual guidance.

glorydaz

I am the student of none but Christ.

Her pride isn't hurt because you're merely spouting nonsense poorly disguised as truth. As of late; you seem to be the most proud individual here.

Not possible since you have not been begotten by the Gospel, nor do you have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

Nor are you a member of the body of Christ or you would recognize, as members of Christ's body do, that He has given us teachers.

You can make all kinds of claims, many men do, but your own words condemn you.

glorydaz

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this....but these questions were avoided by that individual claiming to have put me on ignore. There is no such thing as a coincidence. They managed to respond to other posts of mine.

They ignored it because they evidently can't answer it.

I hope none are looking to this individual for spiritual guidance.

Clete only gives fools so many changes, and then he wipes the dust from his feet on moves on.

You're on ignore because you refuse to LISTEN. Exactly as I have been telling you. :dunce:

I'm sure there are others here who will count you as unteachable, and leave you to your ignorant pride.

glorydaz

Ephesians 6: 6. Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 9. And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. 12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17. And take the helmet of salvation,

and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; - Bible Offline

You asked for scripture showing that Christ refers to the Spirit of GOD.

I'm not alarmed at the fact that you refute it, but that after being shown nobles than twice; that you actually attempt to refute scripture within context.

And you can seriously, with a straight face, claim that text is saying Christ refers to the Spirit of God?

Have you ever heard of the armour of God? You skipped that verse...

Eph. 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.​

Do you remember, or have you ever heard of how Jesus answered the temptations of the devil when He was in the wilderness? He quoted Scripture. That is the Sword of the Spirit....the SCRIPTURE.

You're confusing the written word (Scripture} with The WORD who was with God and was God. The Word God who became FLESH is not the written word.....the Holy Scripture.

It's really too bad you refuse to be taught anything. There is so much you don't know.

If you were a member of the body of Christ, you would know about the Shield of Faith, the Helmet of Salvation, the Sword of the Spirit, the Breastplate of Righteousness....the whole armour given us by the Holy Spirit to fight against the wiles of the enemy (whoever that enemy might be).

God's Truth

And you can seriously, with a straight face, claim that text is saying Christ refers to the Spirit of God?

Have you ever heard of the armour of God? You skipped that verse...

Eph. 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.​

Do you remember, or have you ever heard of how Jesus answered the temptations of the devil when He was in the wilderness? He quoted Scripture. That is the Sword of the Spirit....the SCRIPTURE.

You're confusing the written word (Scripture} with The WORD who was with God and was God. The Word God who became FLESH is not the written word.....the Holy Scripture.

It's really too bad you refuse to be taught anything. There is so much you don't know.

If you were a member of the body of Christ, you would know about the Shield of Faith, the Helmet of Salvation, the Sword of the Spirit, the Breastplate of Righteousness....the whole armour given us by the Holy Spirit to fight against the wiles of the enemy (whoever that enemy might be).

Glory, The SWORD is the Spirit the Word of God and is JESUS the Spirit and Word of God. The RIDER is the Spirit the Word of God and is JESUS.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm telling the truth, and nothing but the truth.

I know how irritated that makes you, but you are so wrong here that I'm embarrassed for you.

15"Were they ashamed because of the abomination they have done? They were not even ashamed at all; They did not even know how to blush. Therefore they shall fall among those who fall; At the time that I punish them, They shall be cast down," says the LORD.

God's Truth

Glory, let's talk about the Bible and not your insults.

The SWORD is the Spirit the Word of God and is JESUS the Spirit and Word of God. The RIDER is the Spirit the Word of God and is JESUS.