• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You couldn't even answer simple questions I asked you

Except I did, and you went off on some rabbit trail.

and you couldn't even reply to the scriptures I gave either.

I did, and I told you before that I did, that your verses (depending on which post you're referring to) were either irrelevant to the discussion, or that they supported my points and not yours.

glorydaz

Ephesians 6: 6. Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 9. And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. 12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17. And take the helmet of salvation,

and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; - Bible Offline

I see you're taking lessons from GT. Not wise. There is a written word of God....the Holy Scripture. :nono:

This idea that you can look for certain words, and when you find them in a sentence, you can use them to prove what can not be proven. The very verse you cite proves you don't know what you're talking about. This is nothing more than what all natural men have to resort to.

God's Truth

I see you're taking lessons from GT. Not wise. There is a written word of God....the Holy Scripture. :nono:

This idea that you can look for certain words, and when you find them in a sentence, you can use them to prove what can not be proven. The very verse you cite proves you don't know what you're talking about. This is nothing more than what all natural men have to resort to.

You have not disproved what pops said. All you did was try to humiliate, shame, slander and insult.

glorydaz

Why not? There is only one Savior, and it is God.

Because Messiah means anointed.

Messiah does NOT mean Saviour.

A person is anointed by the Holy Spirit for a particular work.

The Lord God Almighty does the anointing. He is not the anointed ONE.

God does not need to be anointed. Man does.

Don't keep denying the humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ. That is just as bad as denying His Divinity.

God's Truth

Because Messiah means anointed.

Messiah does NOT mean Saviour.

A person is anointed by the Holy Spirit for a particular work.

The Lord God Almighty does the anointing. He is not the anointed ONE.

God does not need to be anointed. Man does.

Don't keep denying the humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ. That is just as bad as denying His Divinity.

Are you saying Jesus was not God while he walked the earth?

Show where I said Jesus was not Man.

You cannot prove what you say.

glorydaz

You have not disproved what pops said. All you did was try to humiliate, shame, slander and insult.

Yes, I dissed your student for the same reason I diss what you're teaching.

Your pride is injured, and that won't kill you.

In fact, it's good for you. You need to have it injured....just as your students do.

glorydaz

Anointed also means 'smeared with oil'.

Drat those pesky details.

Numbers 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them;​

popsthebuilder

You asked for scripture showing that Christ refers to the Spirit of GOD.

I'm not alarmed at the fact that you refute it, but that after being shown nobles than twice; that you actually attempt to refute scripture within context.

popsthebuilder

Yes, I dissed your student for the same reason I diss what you're teaching.

Your pride is injured, and that won't kill you.

In fact, it's good for you. You need to have it injured....just as your students do.
I am the student of none but Christ.

Her pride isn't hurt because you're merely spouting nonsense poorly disguised as truth. As of late; you seem to be the most proud individual here.