The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Marhig, since you gave me scriptures to compare whether or not Jesus is the Father, and I considered them carefully and gave my answer, would you answer these questions?

Who is the Husband, the Father or Jesus?

Whose blood is it the Father’s or Jesus’?

Who is the Redeemer, the Father or Jesus?

Who is the Holy One, the Father or Jesus?

Who is the Shepherd, the Father or Jesus?

Who is our Savior, the Father or Jesus?

Who is our Rock, the Father or Jesus?

Who gives life, the Father or Jesus?

Who lives in believers, the Father or Jesus?

Whose commands are they, are they the Father's or Jesus' commands?

Who sends the Holy Spirit, the Father or Jesus sends the Holy Spirit?

Who pours out the Holy Spirit, the Father or Jesus pours out the Holy Spirit?

Who circumcises our hearts, the Father or Jesus circumcises our hearts?

Who do we bow to; do we bow to the Father or Jesus?

It is the Father's works, or is it Jesus' works?

Who sanctifies, the Father or Jesus?

Who raises the dead, the Father or Jesus?

Who draws all men the Father or Jesus?

Who gave the disciples power?

God's Truth

I am he? Where did Jesus say he was the father, as in saying "I am he" as regarding to him being the father?

God the Father in the Old Testament says He is "I AM", yet when Jesus says he is "I AM He", and people fall to the ground, you don't think Jesus is saying that it is Him God the Father?

And when Jesus says if you don't believe that, "I am He" you will die in your sins, he is not talking about being the one and only God the Father?

And when Jesus says, "Truly, truly, I tell you," Jesus declared, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Jesus is not saying he is God the Father?

And where did I say that a person who has the Spirit of God in them can say i am he? And you call that, (what you have said, not me) my false teachings, yet I've never said that once? Where have I said that?
It is what your teaching entails, or implies, whether you want to admit it or not.

Go ahead then and explain how Jesus can say that he is I AM?

You are calling something outrageous, that I haven't said! They are words that you have made up and have got them into your head that I have said. Yet again!

Will you please stop twisting what I have said and making up things in your head about me and then think that I really have said it!.

I am not twisting anything, You are saying that. It is what your beliefs entail when you say that Jesus is not the Father but merely has the Holy Spirit living in him. Jesus says he is I AM. You can't call yourself the I AM, yet you claim you have the Holy Spirit living inside you.

popsthebuilder

Marhig, since you gave me scriptures to compare whether or not Jesus is the Father, and I considered them carefully and gave my answer, would you answer these questions?

Good point.

The same singular Spirit

marhig

God the father in and through Christ!

Last edited:

God's Truth

God the father in a through Christ!

You can't have it both ways unless they are the exact same.

Read this scripture. Paul says that GOD is the ONLY RULER, the KING OF KINGS and the LORD OF LORDS:

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Now read this next scripture, it says that the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is the Lord of lords and the kings of kings.

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

So if Jesus is not God the Father, how then is there TWO different King of kings and Lord of Lords?

marhig

God the Father in the Old Testament says He is "I AM", yet when Jesus says he is "I AM He", and people fall to the ground, you don't think Jesus is saying that it is Him God the Father?

And when Jesus says if you don't believe that, "I am He" you will die in your sins, he is not talking about being the one and only God the Father?

And when Jesus says, "Truly, truly, I tell you," Jesus declared, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Jesus is not saying he is God the Father?

It is what your teaching entails, or implies, whether you want to admit it or not.

Go ahead then and explain how Jesus can say that he is I AM?

I am not twisting anything, You are saying that. It is what your beliefs entail when you say that Jesus is not the Father but merely has the Holy Spirit living in him. Jesus says he is I AM. You can't call yourself the I AM, yet you claim you have the Holy Spirit living inside you.
Jesus is talking about being the Christ the son of God, not the father!

He said this

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am*he, ye shall die in your sins.*Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even*the same*that I said unto you from the beginning

So, who did he say that he was from the beginning of his ministry? The son of God not the father. And they didn't believe him.

He even says a couple of verses later

John 8

I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him

So he is not the father!

God's Truth

Jesus is talking about being the Christ the son of God, not the father!

He said this

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am*he, ye shall die in your sins.*Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even*the same*that I said unto you from the beginning

So, who did he say that he was from the beginning of his ministry? The son of God not the father. And they didn't believe him.

He even says a couple of verses later

John 8

I am*he, and*that*I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.*And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him

So he is not the father!

You are merely repeating yourself and not addressing what I said.

Jesus says that he is I AM before Abraham.

Jesus is calling himself God the Father.

marhig

Good point.

The same singular Spirit
Pops do you believe that Christ is the father?

Look, this is when Jesus has returned back to the father, can you see that they are separate?

Revelation 3

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.*He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Also here in Revelation 14

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Look at this in John 3

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

And this in John 5

For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

I've never heard of people believing Christ Jesus to be the father before I came here, I can't believe it!

marhig

Thank you, so glad you are seeing that too.
According to your, pops was a messanger of Satan yesterday! See, you're ok if people agree with you, but as soon as they say anything different to what your believe, then they belong to Satan and you are never wrong!

marhig

You can't have it both ways unless they are the exact same.

Read this scripture. Paul says that GOD is the ONLY RULER, the KING OF KINGS and the LORD OF LORDS:

1 Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Now read this next scripture, it says that the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is the Lord of lords and the kings of kings.

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

So if Jesus is not God the Father, how then is there TWO different King of kings and Lord of Lords?
Why can't you see that the father has put Jesus in authority over everything in heaven and in earth?

marhig

You are merely repeating yourself and not addressing what I said.

Jesus says that he is I AM before Abraham.

Jesus is calling himself God the Father.
GT I'm sorry but I can't see how Jesus is the father, right through the New testament he is under subjection to the father, even when he's gone back to the Father.

God's Truth

According to your, pops was a messanger of Satan yesterday! See, you're ok if people agree with you, but as soon as they say anything different to what your believe, then they belong to Satan and you are never wrong!
You are wrong. You are not speaking the truth. I said he was doing Satan's work by saying things about me that are not true. If he stops doing that then do you want me to keep saying he is doing Satan's will when he is no longer falsely judging me? You are an instigator and do not seem to be able to reason well. Again, I said he was doing Satan's will when he falsely judged me.
Go think about it some more.

Do you think that Jesus kept telling Peter to get behind him?

marhig

You are wrong. You are not speaking the truth. I said he was doing Satan's work by saying things about me that are not true. If he stops doing that then do you want me to keep saying he is doing Satan's will when he is no longer falsely judging me? You are an instigator and do not seem to be able to reason well. Again, I said he was doing Satan's will when he falsely judged me.
Maybe you need to hold your tongue a bit before you accuse people of being workers of Satan just because they don't agree with you!

marhig

Do you think that Jesus kept telling Peter to get behind him?
You are not Jesus!