The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Why do you call her GE? And thanks, but I don't want to put anyone on ignore.I just wanted to point out that a person, can't call another, a worker of Satan when they themselves are doing what they accuse that person of doing. And a lot more too!

But it shouldn't matter what anyone says about us personally, God knows our hearts and he's our judge. Jesus taught us to be forgiving, and Paul and Peter said too that if they speak evil of us, we are not to do likewise. God loves us all the same and wants us all back. So yes, we are to bare witness to the truth, defend God and Christ, but whatever others say or do to us personally we are to take it and show the love of Christ in return and forgive.

I've learnt in my life, that to truly forgive, lifts hardness away from my heart, and I've needed God to help me to do this in my life. Because I couldn't forgive some of the things that I have been through, without having his love within. And now, he's taken all that hardness etc. away from my heart, and I'm free and it's an amazing feeling! :)

1 Peter 2

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed*himself*to him that judgeth righteously:

1 Peter 3

Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

Romans 12

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

And our Lord Jesus

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

And we can't do any of this without God and Christ, but with God a things are possible!

Your own words go against you.

God's Truth

I see that differently, they are three different Spirits but one personality, because Christ Jesus loves, speaks, has mercy and forgiveness etc. just as the father has. They are one in this way, and we are one with them when we are born of God, because we too should have the same love within our hearts as Christ and the father. Those born of God have their own Spirit, but we don't live by our own will, we live by the will of the father who has sent the spirit of truth to teach and guide us daily.

Jesus, the father and the Holy Spirit are separate, but they are one in love life, and word.

There is only one Divine Spirit.

God's Truth

The Bible plainly says the Lord is the Spirit.

It does not say Spirits, as the false teaching of marhig and Lazy Afternoon.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Romans 8:14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

marhig

Jesus calls himself the exact same name that the Father calls Himself.
So why did Jesus say that the father never leaves him because he does all what pleases father?

How can the father leave him if he is the father?

Why say the words I speak are not mine, but the father's the sent me, if he is the father.

Why did he said, in Revelation, that those who belong to him will be set in his throne, as he is set in his father's throne.

He said that without the father he could do nothing and also that the father is greater than he.

Those are just off the top of my head, I can find many more verses that clearly show us that Jesus isn't the father!

God's Truth

So why did Jesus say that the father never leaves him because he does all what pleases father?

How can the father leave him if he is the father?

Why say the words I speak are not mine, but the father's the sent me, if he is the father.

Why did he said, in Revelation, that those who belong to him will be set in his throne, as he is set in his father's throne.

He said that without the father he could do nothing and also that the father is greater than he.

Those are just off the top of my head, I can find many more verses that clearly show us that Jesus isn't the father!

You have been given the scriptures but fail to acknowledge them.

The scriptures plainly say Jesus is the Lord and that the Lord is the Spirit.

The scriptures plainly say there is one Spirit.

These things you go against.

Last edited:

marhig

You have been given the scriptures but fail to acknowledge them.

The scriptures plainly say Jesus is the Lord and that the Lord is the Spirit.

The scriptures plainly say there in one Spirit.

These things you go against.
No GT Jesus clearly shows that he isn't the father, but for some reason you can't see it!

Jesus said "we will make our abode" regarding him and the father, why would he say that if he is the father? There is clearly 2 of them. The father and his son who is the Christ!

God's Truth

No GT Jesus clearly shows that he isn't the father, but for some reason you can't see it!

Jesus said "we will make our abode" regarding him and the father, why would he say that if he is the father? There is clearly 2 of them. The father and his son who is the Christ!

Deal with the scriptures.

The scriptures say the LORD IS THE SPIRIT.

The scriptures plainly say there IS ONE SPIRIT.

Why do you keep going against that?

marhig

Deal with the scriptures.

The scriptures says the LORD IS THE SPIRIT.

The scriptures plainly say there IS ONE SPIRIT.

Why do you keep going against that?
Exactly GT deal with the scriptures, they clearly show us that Jesus isn't the father, are you just going to bypass the verses I have shown you? There are many many more too!

God's Truth

Exactly GT deal with the scriptures, they clearly show us that Jesus isn't the father, are you just going to bypass the verses I have shown you? There are many many more too!

The two are one and the same. I have been explaining that to you for a long time.

Now how about you deal with the scriptures I gave that say Jesus is the Spirit and that there is only one Spirit?

God's Truth

The Father is Spirit.

Jesus is Spirit.

The Bible plainly says that there is ONE SPIRIT.

With marhig's false teachings, a person who has the Spirit of God in them can say, "I Am He".

That is outrageous.

marhig

The two are one and the same. I have been explaining that to you for a long time.

Now how about you deal with the scripture I gave that say Jesus is the Spirit and that there is only one Spirit?
Jesus prayed to the father in John 17 and he wasn't praying to himself.

He said that the father had given him power over all flesh.

He said that eternal life is to know the father, and Jesus Christ whom the father had sent.

He asked the father to forgive those that crucified him, why would he do that if he is the father?

He prayed in the garden to the father to let this cup pass from him.

He said not my will, but the will of him that sent me (the father)

And not my will but thy will be done, (the father)

He said I go to be with my father

He also said this

John 8

And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

How can you not see that Jesus isn't the father? Your telling me to address the verses you have written, how about you address mine? I can go on and on!

God's Truth

Jesus prayed to the father in John 17 and he wasn't praying to himself.

He said that the father had given him power over all flesh.

He said that eternal life is to know the father, and Jesus Christ whom the father had sent.

He asked the father to forgive those that crucified him, why would he do that if he is the father?

He prayed in the garden to the father to let this cup pass from him.

He said not my will, but thy will of him that sent me (the father)

He said I go to be with my father

He also said this

John 8

And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

How can you not see that Jesus isn't the father? Your telling me to address the verses you have written, how about you address mine? I can go on and on!

There are THREE and the THREE are ONE AND THE SAME.

God the Father came as a Man in the flesh.

There is only one Spirit.

God the Father is Spirit, Jesus is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit.

Now try harder to figure it out.

Good Lord; he is the Spirit of God and spoke as a Man to the One and Only God the Father who is Spirit.

marhig

There are THREE and the THREE are ONE AND THE SAME.

God the Father came as a Man in the flesh.

There is only one Spirit.

God the Father is Spirit, Jesus is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit.

Now try harder to figure it out.
No, God the father was in Christ Jesus through Holy Spirit.

You tell me that I must quote verses, yet when I do, you completely ignore them because they don't agree with your beliefs!

Here's more

John 7:16

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

John 5:30

*I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

“Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”(John 5:19 KJV)

And this

John 14

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me

How is Jesus the father?

Last edited:

marhig

The Father is Spirit.

Jesus is Spirit.

The Bible plainly says that there is ONE SPIRIT.

With marhig's false teachings, a person who has the Spirit of God in them can say, "I Am He".

That is outrageous.
I am he? Where did Jesus say he was the father, as in saying "I am he" as regarding to him being the father?

And where did I say that a person who has the Spirit of God in them can say i am he? And you call that, (what you have said, not me) my false teachings, yet I've never said that once? Where have I said that?

You are calling something outrageous, that I haven't said! They are words that you have made up and have got them into your head that I have said. Yet again!

Will you please stop twisting what I have said and making up things in your head about me and then think that I really have said it!.

popsthebuilder

I don't understand the boldfaced part above. Can you explain please?
If people equate man to the literal fullness of GOD then potential for evil abounds.

I referenced the ancient rcc because of the mass misdirection they have caused and the mass murders and looting done during the Crusades (in the name of god). The Spanish inquisition comes to mind. The Salem witch trials is another.

If man readily accepts that man is GOD then what is to stop said Man from being an utterly entitled dictator over the entire world?

There is no hierarchy of holy men.

All are equally creation and not GOD.

To think otherwise is to allow an entry for evil unto what is Holy, and to turn a blind eye to the evil of the hands of man.

God's Truth

No, God the father was in Christ Jesus through Holy Spirit.
No, God the Father was not in Christ through the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.

We all have spirits, and Jesus' Spirit IS the Spirit of God.

You tell me that I must quote verses, yet when I do, you completely ignore them because they don't agree with your beliefs!
That is untruth. I don't ignore any of the scriptures. Prove it that I ignore scripture. I will reply with an explanation to any scripture you want me to. You are the one that ignores scripture.

Here's more

John 7:16

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
Jesus is explaining that it it God the Father's commands. Obviously we know that they are Jesus' commands too because he is God the Father come in the flesh as a son.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

John 5:30

*I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
More proof that Jesus is God the Father because Jesus only says what the Father says. Who can do that?

John 4:34 "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.
It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)
God the Father really came as a Son of Man in the flesh. Who should a man give authority?

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

“Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”(John 5:19 KJV)

And this

John 14

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me

How is Jesus the father?

Again, the Father came as a Son. You just keep ignoring my explaining that.

Since I carefully considered your comparison of the scriptures between the Father and Son as proof they are not the same, I present some questions to you.

(Continued Next Post)