The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Indeed.... Upon the second coming/ judgement/ resurrection/ eighth day.

I think very many will experience death for quite some time before the second coming.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
So you reject this:

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven,if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight.We are confideeent, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:1-8&version=NKJV

Rosenritter

Matthew 28:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Yet that isn't the Trinity doctrine, nor does it necessitate a Trinity doctrine. You realize that Oneness Theology advocates love that passage also?

Rosenritter

Salvation, honour and glory are serious. Accurately conveying what was first meant by the words used by the Holy Spirit is equally serious.

Did you forget already?

Bible quotation given: "The gate opened of his own accord."

Then you get all serious "it doesn't mean the gate is male" ... "you should do some serious study...." (serious scrunched up face)... </paraphrase>

Rosenritter

Marhig, you are being a hypocrite. You are doing what you accuse me of doing.

Don't tell me what I need to do, don't tell me what I am doing and why I am doing it.

God's Truth, your name itself is hypocritical. Marhig is one of the most peaceful people on here, and she just appealed to you (very nicely in fact) for gentleness and kindness. Your response is a rejection? Your signature says "Oh how I love the Word of God" but that couldn't be further from the fact. It also says "do not just read the word do it" - how about "doing" it for a change?

Rosenritter

How about calling me dishonest over and over? I'm not dishonest at all!

I spoke to you about the things of God in those posts too, and you don't see any of that, you just feel sorry for yourself. I just wanted to talk to you civilly, but I can see now that I don't think that I can.

So I'll leave it there, say what you want about me. That's fine. But as you said in your own words, God judges us as we judge others!

Just block GT and be done with it. She isn't going to change.

God's Truth

Because He loves us and wants us to be with Him forever.

We're not...

Not sure how you got that idea into your head.

We're not in Hell, either. We're on Earth.

Of course it doesn't, because the basis of your argument isn't based in reality.

You asked for the Trinity in the Bible, we showed it to you. Stop moving the goalposts.

Trinity != Trinity Doctrine

In the words of the Mythbusters:

"Well there's your problem."

Stop being a hypocrite.

Nor is it about what GT thinks about Marhig or anyone else.

GT, should I go back through and quote all the posts by you (to anyone) where you are judging others by what they say to you, calling them names and insulting them?

Take heed, GT, hypocrite:

“Judge not, that you be not judged.For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. - Matthew 7:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:1-5&version=NKJV

Judgerightly, you are not speaking truth about me at all; regardless, this site is not a place to harass me with your opinions about me.

As for the trinity doctrine, it is not proven by those scriptures.

There are three but not according to the trinity doctrine.

God's Truth

God's Truth, your name itself is hypocritical. Marhig is one of the most peaceful people on here, and she just appealed to you (very nicely in fact) for gentleness and kindness. Your response is a rejection? Your signature says "Oh how I love the Word of God" but that couldn't be further from the fact. It also says "do not just read the word do it" - how about "doing" it for a change?

You are another one practicing falseness. Stop with the personal attacks. I couldn't care any less about your false judgments. Even common sense would show you that you are doing wrong. For one, you should know not to speak falseness and not slander anyone; you should also know that this is a public site and not for opinions on the members; and, if you had goodness in mind, you might have taken it to me personally, which I wouldn't have accepted because you are in the wrong.

God's Truth

Your doctrine is that the Father became a man and has gone back to what He was,
God did come in the flesh as a Man, and he did go back to heaven with the same glory he had before coming to earth.

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Thus denying that God begat a Son who has gone into Heaven and sat at the right hand of God.

You deny the existence of Jesus Christ, Gods Son.

You are not in the faith at all.

LA

lol

God's Truth

Indeed.... Upon the second coming/ judgement/ resurrection/ eighth day.

I think very many will experience death for quite some time before the second coming.

peace

The Bible tells us that our spirits live on after the death of the body and that it cannot die.

Sorry to hear that you have different beliefs about that.

Maybe one day we will find ourselves in such a thread to where we can discuss it more.

Rosenritter

You are another one practicing falseness. Stop with the personal attacks. I couldn't care any less about your false judgments. Even common sense would show you that you are doing wrong. For one, you should know not to speak falseness and not slander anyone; you should also know that this is a public site and not for opinions on the members; and, if you had goodness in mind, you might have taken it to me personally, which I wouldn't have accepted because you are in the wrong.

You're the one that keeps trumpeting that you want a "debate" board, and you just proved (again) that you don't respond well to gentle personal appeals. Now you claim you wanted a personal appeal? That is so hypocritical. I am calling you out in public, in response to and entirely because of your public behavior.

If you understand the law of God as you claim, then start to practice it in the ways that matter.

By the way, it isn't as if I haven't tried in times past to talk to you before about this type of thing. Your response was then as it was now - attack the messenger.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Judgerightly, you are not speaking truth about me at all;

Do you really want me to go back and quote all of your posts where you are being rude to others?

regardless, this site is not a place to harass me with your opinions about me.

As for the trinity doctrine, it is not proven by those scriptures.

I did not say it proved the doctrine of the Trinity.

I said it shows that the Trinity (not the doctrine) is in the Bible.

There are three but not according to the trinity doctrine.

Ok, and?

Truster

Did you forget already?

Bible quotation given: "The gate opened of his own accord."

Then you get all serious "it doesn't mean the gate is male" ... "you should do some serious study...." (serious scrunched up face)... </paraphrase>

Are you just playing at being ignorant?

popsthebuilder

So you reject this:

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven,if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight.We are confideeent, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:1-8&version=NKJV
In what way do you think I refuted that?

popsthebuilder

So you reject this:

That in Norway says we will not experience death or that we go instantly to heaven upon death.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

God's Truth

Do you really want me to go back and quote all of your posts where you are being rude to others?

I did not say it proved the doctrine of the Trinity.

I said it shows that the Trinity (not the doctrine) is in the Bible.

Ok, and?

You can't prove I said anything rude. Defending myself from your rudeness is what you will see.

I said the trinity doctrine is not in the Bible. You then posted a scripture and I told you that it does not show us the trinity doctrine.