The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

marhig

What makes you think there are separate spirits or souls in heaven? Curious really

What makes you think we are conscious(even of past life/or not) in actual physical death prior to the day of resurrection?

Do you think everyone separate spirit has its own separate resurrection instantly upon physical death?

Please excuse my ignorance.

I find it interesting.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Hi pops, I believe that there are separate Spirits in heaven, Moses and Elijah were on the mount with Jesus, and Elijah was in John, i believe that we leave of this corruptible flesh of sin and walk straight to God and then he decides where we go. The least we are in this world, the stronger we become in God, and we take that with us, thus we are gathering our treasures in heaven, in this life treasures in our heart, which are the gifts of God which I believe stay with us into the next life, and this world of sin and corruption should be meaning less and less to us as we grow stronger in God.

We should be entering into heaven in the here and now, being lifted out of this world by the power of the Spirit through Christ. And my uncle said when we die, it will be like walking from one room to the next.

I really think that once we walk out of this flesh we will see it as dung, a filthy grave of sin and we will be glad to leave it. I know that my brother is in heaven because I've been shown it by God. Unspeakable things happened to me when he died. So I know for an absolute fact that God is there, and that we go on after this life, and I believe that we are just like we are now, but we leave sin behind in this flesh.

Last edited:

marhig

I am in no way defending JudgeRightly, but we ARE our spirit. Our flesh is made alive by our spirit. When our flesh body dies, we will live on in our spirit which looks exactly like us.
I know! I'm not sure that we'll look like us physically, but the rest, I agree with.

GT, I've just been reading through your posts to me, you need to stop condemning me and calling me all sorts of things, just because I don't agree with some things that you believe in, doesn't mean that I'm the things that you have been calling me. I don't say things about you like that, do I? You need to stop being so aggressive, I'm only speaking with you and explaining what I believe. I'm not going against you personally.

So please stop saying things about me, you don't know my heart, and one day you could be sitting next to me in heaven and then how will you feel? I've forgiven you completely, we may well disagree on certain things GT, and I know that you are fervent in your beliefs, but you need the stop taking everything so personally.

We might not all understand the scriptures fully, and some will have more understanding than others, but God loves us all, and if we belong to him then we should have the same heart as Christ and love others too, regardless of what they say and do to us. And God will give us more understanding, the more we let go of this world and walk with him in Spirit and truth.

Anyway, I'm going to explain what I mean about the Holy Spirit.

I believe that there are ministering Spirits in heaven, these are Holy, they belong to God and they minister the word that they are given to speak into our hearts, they all speak the one word and have the same heart and mind in God and they are one and God and Christ are at one with them.

I believe that they are those who have had Christ in their hearts in their lifetime and they still have his life within them when they go into the next life, and they bring his life and the love of God and Christ into our hearts once we are born of God. And as the Spirit changes our hearts, Christ is made manifest within our hearts and in our lives and we are changed, from corruptible flesh to incorruptible flesh, sealed by the Holy Spirit as long as we remain in God's goodness, and once we are quickened by the spirit, we are raised with Christ, taken out of this world and we then walk in Spirit and worship the father in Spirit and in truth. Being ministered to daily by the Holy Spirit within, giving us what to say from God through Christ, and feeding and guiding us in our hearts, guiding us through conscience and through the word and life in others.

Now that's my beliefs, answer me by all means, but please try to refrain from calling me all sorts of false things, remember you don't know my heart, and you said to someone else that as they judge they are judged, well that goes do me and you too!

God looks at the heart, first and foremost. And if our heart is right before God, then he will give us progressive revelation and we will see more and more of his glorious light.

My husband had to go to hospital the other day to have an x-ray, when we went to the doctor for the results, they told us what they had seen. And what he needed to fix him. Anyway they gave us the report and it told us all sorts about the condition his heart and lungs etc. And I thought this is like the Holy Spirit, we only see our outside and this life is so important to us, but once we are born of God, the Spirit shows us what condition we are like inside and he shows us where we are going wrong, he shines a great big light into our hearts and not only shows us the things of God but he also shows us where we are going wrong, and he then helps us to fix it if we are willing to live by the will of God.

Many think that once they are born of God, they can live as they please, but this isn't the truth. God shows us for what we really are, and this should humble us and make us ashamed of what we've done, and make us ready to repent, then turn from sin and live by the will of God. Which those truly born of God should want to do. We should want to please our father, obey him, live by his will, worship him in Spirit and in truth, and truly follow Jesus.

God's Truth

I know! I'm not sure that we'll look like us physically, but the rest, I agree with.

GT, I've just been reading through your posts to me, you need to stop condemning me and calling me all sorts of things, just because I don't agree with some things that you believe in, doesn't mean that I'm the things that you have been calling me. I don't say things about you like that, do I? You need to stop being so aggressive, I'm only speaking with you and explaining what I believe. I'm not going against you personally.

So please stop saying things about me, you don't know my heart, and one day you could be sitting next to me in heaven and then how will you feel? I've forgiven you completely, we may well disagree on certain things GT, and I know that you are fervent in your beliefs, but you need the stop taking everything so personally.

Marhig, you are being a hypocrite. You are doing what you accuse me of doing.

Don't tell me what I need to do, don't tell me what I am doing and why I am doing it.

marhig

This is what I said that set Marhig off to go on a judgmental rant about me.

No, it's what you have written in your other posts to me, which I haven't replied to. Maybe if you want to, you could go back and have a read!

You are the judgemental one!

God's Truth

Jesus is a person and his Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.

There is only one Divine Spirit.

NO WAY! We are not given angels to live inside us when we are saved, we are given the One and only Holy Spirit of God.

That just isn't in the Bible.

Here is the other post I made in reply to something Marhig said.

Again, no such justification for her judgmental rant.

God's Truth

We all have a spirit within us, it is us, and it looks like us and changes and grows as we do.

Jesus' Spirit IS the Holy Spirit of God the Father, come as a Man.

God the Father really came as a Man.

So then, we see that there are three, but the three are one and the same Spirit.

We all have our own spirit in us.

Jesus doesn't have another different Spirit in him. He has the One and only Spirit of God in Him.

Because a Man's Spirit in the flesh is not greater than the Spirit of the Father in heaven.

Jesus did make it though, to the greatest place in heaven.

God the Father is Spirit, He is invisible. All spirits are invisible; however, some spirits have been seen they are still see through, they don't have a body.

The Father is Spirit and invisible. Jesus is God the Father with a body.

There are three, and the three are one and the same.

Here is another post just before the last one that I have shown where AGAIN I have not done what marhig accuses me of doing.

marhig

Here is the other post I made in reply to something Marhig said.

Again, no such justification for her judgmental rant.
Carry on and seeing you feel the need to print your posts, why don't you print some of your more abusive ones.

Also I wasn't judging you, I'm just saying it how it is. You've taken it the wrong way as you always do!

God's Truth

Carry on and seeing you feel the need to print your posts, why don't you print some of your more abusive ones.

Also I wasn't judging you, I'm just saying it how it is. You've took it the wrong way as you always do!

Stop falsely judging me. You are the abusive one not me. I am going back in this thread and posting all the posts I made to you. Show exactly where I am abusive or be quiet in making false judgments.

God's Truth

He tempted Jesus with food, and things of this world, and mainly, he tempted him not to obey the Father.

But you said you were tempted every day with sin and that Jesus was too.

Here is another post I made in this thread to marhig. I have gone back about 22 pages and have not left out a single post to marhig. I could go on more but I am not wasting anymore time with this.

Stop with your false judgments and post according to the topic. I am not the topic of this thread.

marhig

Stop falsely judging me. You are the abusive one not me. I am going back in this thread and posting all the posts I made to you. Show exactly where I am abusive or be quiet in making false judgments.
How about calling me dishonest over and over? I'm not dishonest at all!

I spoke to you about the things of God in those posts too, and you don't see any of that, you just feel sorry for yourself. I just wanted to talk to you civilly, but I can see now that I don't think that I can.

So I'll leave it there, say what you want about me. That's fine. But as you said in your own words, God judges us as we judge others!

God's Truth

No. You deny the Son of God.
I do no such thing.
God the Father came as a Son of God, a Son of Man in the flesh.

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

We are not just flesh we are also spirit.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

Did you read that?

The scripture says Jesus is a life-giving Spirit.

Jesus is not another Spirit because there is only one divine Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18 For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17.

Yes the father of lies is the one who tells you your lies.

You claim Jesus was a man in Heaven before He came to earth.

Jesus existed in heaven before coming to earth and not in flesh and blood. You are making that up for I said no such thing.

Jesus had a glorified Spiritual body before coming to earth and was given that same body after ascending back to heaven.

Everything was made though him, by him, for him, and to him. So how do you think he was not from heaven?

It was the Word of God which came down from Heaven.

Jesus is the Word of God.

BTW you are of the devil who hates every Christian who believes Gods word--

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

LA

I do no such thing, but the accuser does. Don't be like the accuser.

God's Truth

How about calling me dishonest over and over? I'm not dishonest at all!

I spoke to you about the things of God in those posts too, and you don't see any of that, you just feel sorry for yourself. I just wanted to talk to you civilly, but I can see now that I don't think that I can.

So I'll leave it there, say what you want about me. That's fine. But as you said in your own words, God judges us as we judge others!

Stop judging me. This thread topic isn't what marhig thinks about me. You have missed judged me and are what you have accused me.
Don't keep going on now with this line of posting.

popsthebuilder

I don't have the same beliefs as JR, but don't you believe that our spirits live on after the death of our bodies?
Indeed.... Upon the second coming/ judgement/ resurrection/ eighth day.

I think very many will experience death for quite some time before the second coming.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do no such thing.
God the Father came as a Son of God, a Son of Man in the flesh.

We are not just flesh we are also spirit.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

Did you read that?

The scripture says Jesus is a life-giving Spirit.

Jesus is not another Spirit because there is only one divine Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18 For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17.

Jesus existed in heaven before coming to earth and not in flesh and blood. You are making that up for I said no such thing.

Jesus had a glorified Spiritual body before coming to earth and was given that same body after ascending back to heaven.

Everything was made though him, by him, for him, and to him. So how do you think he was not from heaven?

Jesus is the Word of God.

I do no such thing, but the accuser does. Don't be like the accuser.

Your doctrine is that the Father became a man and has gone back to what He was,

Thus denying that God begat a Son who has gone into Heaven and sat at the right hand of God.

You deny the existence of Jesus Christ, Gods Son.

You are not in the faith at all.

LA

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Then why is he returning for us

Because He loves us and wants us to be with Him forever.

if we are already in heaven?

We're not...

Not sure how you got that idea into your head.

We're not in Hell, either. We're on Earth.

That's does not seem to make sense friend.

Of course it doesn't, because the basis of your argument isn't based in reality.
That is not the trinity doctrine.

That is not the trinity doctrine either.

You asked for the Trinity in the Bible, we showed it to you. Stop moving the goalposts.

Trinity != Trinity Doctrine

I haven't read any of your stupid statements until this one...

In the words of the Mythbusters:

"Well there's your problem."

Stop judging me.

Stop being a hypocrite.

This thread topic isn't what marhig thinks about me.

Nor is it about what GT thinks about Marhig or anyone else.

You have missed judged me and are what you have accused me.

GT, should I go back through and quote all the posts by you (to anyone) where you are judging others by what they say to you, calling them names and insulting them?

Don't keep going on now with this line of posting.

Take heed, GT, hypocrite:

“Judge not, that you be not judged.For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. - Matthew 7:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:1-5&version=NKJV