The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Paul received his gospel directly from Jesus Christ!

The madists say that Paul taught a different gospel because it was after Jesus ascended.

I do not know how you cannot understand what I just said.

I do not have to reread the scripture because I know what Paul says and I understand.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The madists say that Paul taught a different gospel because it was after Jesus ascended.

I do not know how you cannot understand what I just said.

I do not have to reread the scripture because I know what Paul says and I understand.

Well I'm glad you realize that Paul received his gospel by revelation.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I cannot spend so much time trying make sense of what you say. You write too long of posts. You also say things in a story telling way, you make up things that are not true and that didn't happen. Show the scripture that says demons cannot be seen. Show where I was even speaking about demons.

You think he writes long posts? LOL When I really get into it, mine are far longer than his. I think it's just his formatting that makes it a bit harder to understand.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Only demons would go against someone preaching obedience.

Jesus saves all on his own, and he chooses whom he saves.

He tells us who he saves and he tells us how to be saved.

You propane the blood of Christ when you have faith without obedience.

Think about the filthy rag scripture.

The Jews who had to do a righteous act of giving a sin offering, which included offering BLOOD, God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins; that made the blood offering as a menstrual bloody rag offering. Not being truly sorry for the sin is what made the righteous act of sacrificing animals for their blood as a filthy rag.

Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.
Are you starting to believe what Calvinists believe? That's not good...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Can you quote Jesus what He says about "grace?
The word "grace" appears 4 times in the 4 gospels, and not once was it said by Jesus.

However, that's because he was focused on Israel, who was under the covenant of Law.

Tell me, Meshak, are you of Israel, that you are saved by works? Or are you of the Body of Christ, saved by God's gift of amazing grace? Or, and I hope this is not true, are you not saved at all?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The word "grace" appears 4 times in the 4 gospels, and not once was it said by Jesus.

However, that's because he was focused on Israel, who was under the covenant of Law.

Tell me, Meshak, are you of Israel, that you are saved by works? Or are you of the Body of Christ, saved by God's gift of amazing grace? Or, and I hope this is not true, are you not saved at all?

Your usual formula of one liner salvation.

Why do you have the need to know whether I am saved or not?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your usual formula of one liner salvation.

So using scripture in my speech (and Jesus' own words, no less) is a "formula of one liner salvation?" Hmmm.

Why do you have the need to know whether I am saved or not?

Because if you're not saved, it means that you're in some pretty serious trouble, and you need to get right with God.

If you are, then I'm asking through which method of salvation are you saved. So for now, could you bear with me and answer my question?

God's Truth

You think he writes long posts? LOL When I really get into it, mine are far longer than his. I think it's just his formatting that makes it a bit harder to understand.

He says things that I didn't say, and he says things the Bible doesn't say, he tells a story as if it does say what he claims. He always insults and slanders me. I just don't like to read all that mess.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Because if you're not saved, it means that you're in some pretty serious trouble, and you need to get right with God.

don't worry about my salvation, worry about your own, dear.

It seems to me you are the ones who are in trouble.

You don't know Jesus much.

God's Truth

Jesus came with grace. Moses came with the law.

Jesus came and taught the guidelines for the New Covenant, you know, the one God told Abraham about, and the Covenant Paul said he was a minister of.

Then Jesus shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

Jesus came first for those who were already God's, and God gave them to Jesus. Jesus said when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved. Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Tell me, Meshak, are you of Israel,

Those saved are from Israel that is above. It is the only Israel that matters.

that you are saved by works?

All will be be punished or saved by either sinning or being obedient.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart,you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Or are you of the Body of Christ, saved by God's gift of amazing grace?

You do not get into the body unless you obey.

Or, and I hope this is not true, are you not saved at all?

You should worry about your false teachings.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus came with grace. Moses came with the law.

Jesus came and taught the guidelines for the New Covenant, you know, the one God told Abraham about, and the Covenant Paul said he was a minister of.

Then Jesus shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

Jesus came first for those who were already God's, and God gave them to Jesus. Jesus said when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved. Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Those saved are from Israel that is above. It is the only Israel that matters.

All will be be punished or saved by either sinning or being obedient.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart,you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

You do not get into the body unless you obey.

You should worry about your false teachings.

(Rm. 4:4f)

Belief (Faith in His Faithfulness) plus nothing = Salvation

Anything else = False Gospel

Judge Rightly is just one of many that have warned you. When you present "YouR" sacrifice to Him... He will ask you why His wasn't good enough for you or others, in your eyes.

If... If you do this..your teeth will gnash. I sincerely wish you didn't hate correction so deeply! I welcome it, but only if it binds to all Scripture and especially the TRUTH... the TriUne Truth!

- EE

God's Truth

Judge Rightly is just one of many that have warned you. When you present "YouR" sacrifice to Him... He will ask you why His wasn't good enough for you or others, in your eyes.

If... If you do this..your teeth will gnash. I sincerely wish you didn't hate correction so deeply! I welcome it, but only if it binds to all Scripture and especially the TRUTH... the TriUne Truth!

- EE

Obeying Jesus does not make people gnash teeth.

Go check yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

- EE
You are misusing Paul's word, as usual.

You are only parroting your salvation formula, not of Jesus.