The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Another sleazy reasoning.

You don't seem to believe Jesus knows better than anyone His own gospel.

The Lord Jesus said, during His earthly ministry to Israel, that He was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. His gospel at that time was the good news of the prophesied Davidic Messianic Kingdom to Israel. Their rejection of it as recorded in Acts made way for a gospel from Christ to the Apostle Paul for the nations. When people mix up and confuse the two, the result is confusion indeed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Lord Jesus said, during His earthly ministry to Israel, that He was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. His gospel at that time was the good news of the prophesied Davidic Messianic Kingdom to Israel. Their rejection of it as recorded in Acts made way for a gospel from Christ to the Apostle Paul for the nations. When people mix up and confuse the two, the result is confusion indeed.

Another twisted reasoning.

You are not confused; you are willing participant of perverted gospel.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lately, I've been sneezy, and I could use a Doc.

This is one of the worst colds I've had (second worst that I can remember and still going strong after 6 weeks :( )
I feel a little dopey with my cold medicine, a little sleepy too. Not too bashful, not too happy, a little grumpy.

Rotflmbo

I'm still laughing... but not at your cold... at your wit and humor. I hope your affliction passes soon.

Still laughing!!!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Amen!!! :thumb:

(Gal. 1:1; Romans 1:1; 1 Tim. 1:1)

Reactions: Lon

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another sleazy reasoning.

You don't seem to believe Jesus knows better than anyone His own gospel.
Galatians 1:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is that all you can do folks, not being able to find Jesus' word of His Gospel?

Come on saved Christians.

God's Truth

Galatians 1:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Do you really think that Paul was saying he has a different gospel because he received it after Jesus ascended?

Apostles are those who were taught the gospel by Jesus himself.

Paul is explaining that what he is teaching was not taught to him by any man, like not by Peter!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you really think that Paul was saying he has a different gospel because he received it after Jesus ascended?

Apostles are those who were taught the gospel by Jesus himself.

Paul is explaining that what he is teaching was not taught to him by any man, like not by Peter!

The answer was to the claim that Paul did not preach Jesus Gospel. :duh:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well the madists use that scripture to say he had another gospel different from the one Jesus and the other apostles taught!

Boy you need to read that scripture again!

Galatians 1:11-12King James Version (KJV)

God's Truth

Boy you need to read that scripture again!

Galatians 1:11-12King James Version (KJV)

I have no idea why you would ever think that I need to reread it.