The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You house a Demon by preaching Works and Denying WHO the SON is. You declare His Blood Profane and Impotent every time you add to Salvation, which is the WORK of God ALONE.

Demons are a picture of the Dead and the Angelic Dead in Spirit that Speak against Him.

Was that clear enough for you?

Only demons would go against someone preaching obedience.

Jesus saves all on his own, and he chooses whom he saves.

He tells us who he saves and he tells us how to be saved.

You propane the blood of Christ when you have faith without obedience.

Think about the filthy rag scripture.

The Jews who had to do a righteous act of giving a sin offering, which included offering BLOOD, God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins; that made the blood offering as a menstrual bloody rag offering. Not being truly sorry for the sin is what made the righteous act of sacrificing animals for their blood as a filthy rag.

Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Jesus saves all on his own, and he chooses whom he saves.

He tells us who he saves and he tells us how to be saved.

Think about the filthy rag scripture.

The Jews who had to do a righteous act of giving a sin offering, which included offering BLOOD, God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins; that made the blood offering as a menstrual bloody rag offering. Not being truly sorry for the sin is what made the righteous act of sacrificing animals for their blood as a filthy rag.

Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

No Mam... Demons are VERY VERY Religious. The Devil is the author of "Religion". The Serpent is a stern Major in Obedience and the consequences of DisObeying.

Do you think that God defeated Mankind on the cross? Do you think God saved us from God?

Do you understand that the true "Doctrine of Original Sin" is summed up in one word, (Hubris)?

(Gen. 3:5 and Isaiah 14:14... after all... Ezek. 28:17)

Do you "SEE"... or has the ... (2 Co. 4:4)?

God's Truth

No Mam... Demons are VERY VERY Religious. The Devil is the author of "Religion". The Serpent is a stern Major in Obedience and the consequences of DisObeying.

Do you think that God defeated Mankind on the cross? Do you think God saved us from God?

Do you understand that the true "Doctrine of Original Sin" is summed up in one word, (Hubris)?

(Gen. 3:5 and Isaiah 14:14... after all... Ezek. 28:17)

Do you "SEE"... or has the ... (2 Co. 4:4)?

Why don't you put me on ignore?

I am not going to respond anymore to your wild imagination.

You do the job for Satan by accusing the brethren.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you put me on ignore?

I am not going to respond anymore to you wild imagination.

You read a book that speaks of Floods of a global nature, Dragons, Holy Fire, God Coming in the form of a Man, Magic, Divination, The Parting of the Red Sea, Burning... Talking Bushes... Demons... Angels... Demons possessing men... Plagues... Water turning to Wine, Leapers Dancing, Leviathan, Reptiles that breath fire, Heavenly Warfare, Israel, God Smiting the Wicked, The Hand of God carving Stone, The Hand of God writing in the Dust, People living to be over 900 years old, Resurrection, Donkeys Talking, Prophecy... etc..

And I have a "wild imagination"?

Or... are you spiritually impaired?

I'll put my money on one of the two.

God's Truth

I have never seen such sleazy debater like EE.

Something is not right about him for sure. Just the fact that he pretends to be someone else so many times is a sign that something is not right. He doesn't just make new screen names, he acts like someone else. He has done that at least four times that I know.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Something is not right about him for sure. Just the fact that he pretends to be someone else so many times is a sign that something is not right. He doesn't just make new screen names, he acts like someone else. He has done that at least four times that I know.

You silly people... I'm not Sneezy ... My favorite dwarf is Doc.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Sorry [MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION]... I couldn't resist... GT earned this one today.

10fe4d78052db74c58420423aa75b085.jpg

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Preaching obedience to Christ is not ever wrong.

Back to the topic.. He's Tri (3) and Une (1)

Father ..... Invisible Spirit {Colossians 15:1)
Son ..... Presence of God (Colossians 15:1)
Holy Spirit. God within us (Ephesians 1:13; Rm. 8:9)

Une... Dt. 6:4; Rv. 4:2; John 10:30