The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hope you come to know the true meaning of grace someday.

Many of you are misusing the word "grace" conveniently to suit your Jesus less faith.

You are going back word instead of forward and upward.

Jesus teaches you how to go forward and upward.

You will not listen to Jesus until you get rid of your worldly faith.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
Many of you are misusing the word "grace" conveniently to suit your Jesus less faith.

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." ~ Jude 1:4

To say that grace is perverted by people who depend on God is the highest sin one can commit. The very words you wrote are words that can seal a person's destiny as eternally destroyed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." ~ Jude 1:4

To say that grace is perverted by people who depend on God is the highest sin one can commit. The very words you wrote are words that can seal a person's destiny as eternally destroyed.

How do you know what you say is not twisted?

Anyway, I disagree with your assessment.

good day.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
How do you know what you say is not twisted?

Anyway, I disagree with your assessment.

good day.

I know that what the Bible says is not twisted and it says this in all books.

If you don't fear God and agree with the Bible, your soul will be shredded.

Good day? It won't be a good day for you on judgment day. The God you mock will devour your soul!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I know that what the Bible says is not twisted and it says this in all books.

If you don't fear God and agree with the Bible, your soul will be shredded.

Good day? It won't be a good day for you on judgment day. The God you mock will devour your soul!

Peace:)

God's Truth

The person she said that too has condemned many saved who depend on God.

God's Truth

There is no such thing as unmerited grace.

God saves those whom He accepts, and He accepts those who believe and obey.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing as unmerited grace.

God saves those whom He accepts, and He accepts those who believe and obey.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Have you ever bought a gift for someone you cared about?

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
God does not save those who do not believe and obey Him.

I have proven it with scripture.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~ Romans 6:23

I believe that God wrote the Bible through men. When the Bible says God gave a gift that was more expensive than any gift ever purchased in history, I would think that God told the truth when He says eternal life is a gift. God says the wages of sin are death. I believe God when He says gift. This must mean that all people who say His gift isn't a gift at all are sinning.

Either God is telling the truth or you are. Who should I believe?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~ Romans 6:23

I believe that God wrote the Bible through men. When the Bible says God gave a gift that was more expensive than any gift ever purchased in history, I would think that God told the truth when He says eternal life is a gift. God says the wages of sin are death. I believe God when He says gift. This must mean that all people who say His gift isn't a gift at all are sinning.

*Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:“That You may be justified in Your words,And may overcome when You are judged.” - Romans 3:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:4&version=NKJV

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

I speak what the Word of God says. I gave you scriptures but you do not want to talk about the scriptures that I gave. Why is that?

God gives gifts to HIS CHILDREN.

You have to do what God says to be His child.

Ask me for the scriptures.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I speak what the Word of God says. I gave you scriptures but you do not want to talk about the scriptures that I gave. Why is that?

God gives gifts to HIS CHILDREN.

You have to do what God says to be His child.

Ask me for the scriptures.

Let's get back on topic. Do you believe in the one God, three in one, Father , Son and Holy Spirit?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber