The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God made the plan for salvation and it had nothing to do with what we did because He made the plan before the creation of the world.

God chooses those who do right.

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

The truth is, it is God accepting ALL who obey by fearing Him, they are the ones to whom the gospel message has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

God chooses...read who and why, for Calvinistic reasoning is that no one knows why and that it has nothing to do with us, but that is a lie.

1 Corinthians 1:27
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Do you understand why God chooses the foolish to shame the wise? I would love to tell you why.

1 Corinthians 1:28
God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are,

2 Thessalonians 2:13
[ Stand Firm ] But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.

They are loved by God because they love God by obeying. Do you want the scripture that says that?

Revelation 17:14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

1 Thessalonians 1:4 For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you,

James 2:5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

See, we are told why God chooses those He saves. Do you understand who they are?

Matthew 22:14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

2 John 1:13 The children of your sister, who is chosen by God, send their greetings.

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Jesus says those he is pleased to give it.

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Again, Calvinists say they do not know why God chooses whom He saves and that it has nothing to do with us...that is a lie.

God saves those who choose Jesus as Lord.

John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:9-13 New International Version (NIV)

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God made the plan for salvation and it had nothing to do with what we did because He made the plan before the creation of the world.

God chooses those who do right.

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

The truth is, it is God accepting ALL who obey by fearing Him, they are the ones to whom the gospel message has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

God chooses...read who and why, for Calvinistic reasoning is that no one knows why and that it has nothing to do with us, but that is a lie.

1 Corinthians 1:27
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Do you understand why God chooses the foolish to shame the wise? I would love to tell you why.

1 Corinthians 1:28
God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are,

2 Thessalonians 2:13
[ Stand Firm ] But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.

They are loved by God because they love God by obeying. Do you want the scripture that says that?

Revelation 17:14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

1 Thessalonians 1:4 For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you,

James 2:5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

See, we are told why God chooses those He saves. Do you understand who they are?

Matthew 22:14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

2 John 1:13 The children of your sister, who is chosen by God, send their greetings.

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Jesus says those he is pleased to give it.

Again, Calvinists say they do not know why God chooses whom He saves and that it has nothing to do with us...that is a lie.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

God's Truth

If you say with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", then you had better be obeying.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

glorydaz

If you say with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", then you had better be obeying.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

He would say the exact same thing to you, and you'd lie and say you do everything He says.

He went to the cross so you wouldn't have to pay for those lies.

God's Truth

He would say the exact same thing to you, and you'd lie and say you do everything He says.

He went to the cross so you wouldn't have to pay for those lies.

Who is it that accuses?

Seems you cannot defend your beliefs without accusing.

Do you know who else who does that?

Do you know where false doctrines come from?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Oh, wow. Quoting the Solas of the Reformation.

Have you decided to cozy up with AMR now to rebutt God's Truth?

Weren't you just recently coming along side her as Fragment and claiming Oneness with her?

What a load!

What's more important? GT's understanding of grace and salvation by faith alone... or our petty squabbles.

# que final jeopardy theme
# Appraoching a person who doesn't get it from multiple angles... and multiple approaches is an excellent way to express Jesus from different perspectives and approaches. We are united in Jesus, right? (1 Co. 1:13)

God's Truth

What's more important? GT's understanding of grace and salvation by faith alone... or our petty squabbles.

# Appraoching a person who doesn't get it from multiple angles... and multiple approaches is an excellent way to express Jesus from different perspectives and approaches. We are united in Jesus, right? (1 Co. 1:13)

EW calling it like she sees you doing is not petty.

The only time faith alone is mentioned is to warn us what kind of faith not to have.

Why don't you believe God?

James 2:14, 17, 20, 22.

Eagles Wings

Nothing petty about your continual Christian bashing in Calvinist threads. Last time I looked orthodox Presbyterians, Reformed Baptist, Protestant Reformed,etc.,are Christian denominations that you denigrate.

Don't think I'm going to hold your hand in a show of unity for the sake of your 'teaching' efforts.

glorydaz

Who is it that accuses?

Seems you cannot defend your beliefs without accusing.

Do you know who else who does that?

Do you know where false doctrines come from?

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. Clearly, you need someone to do that for you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nothing petty about your continual Christian bashing in Calvinist threads. Last time I looked orthodox Presbyterians, Reformed Baptist, Protestant Reformed,etc.,are Christian denominations that you denigrate.

Don't think I'm going to hold your hand in a show of unity for the sake of your 'teaching' efforts.

Hand holding? # You got the wrong idea!

Teaching? # Jesus is our focus and (1 John 2:27) is true! Oh no! God forbid people trust scripture and Gods ability to guide us in it... oh... and can extra biblical writings to have genuine discussion anchored to scriptural continuity.

Oh... and could you please explain what (Philippians 1:19) means... since we're on a fantastic Trinity thread?

God's Truth

Can anyone here really imagine what so many in falseness are teaching?

Imagine Jesus or any apostle rebuking someone one for obeying Jesus. HA!

Just imagine Jesus or any apostle saying what these anti obedience preachers are saying.

Where does Paul ever say to anyone what you all say?

Where does Paul say, "I have heard of your obedience to the Lord, you had better realize that it is carnal to obey and of the flesh and you will be condemned".

That is insanity.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The only time faith alone is mentioned is to warns us what what kind of faith not to have.

That dead faith is not the most important faith ever known.

It is dead and cannot save anyone.

Jesus is alive and He came to save sinners! If you Proclaim yourself well... you reject the GOOD PHYSICIAN.