The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

I want you to read that passage before replying to me about it. Maybe you'll see what I'm talking about when I say you can't lie to a 'force', nor can a 'force' be angry.

Read this as well: http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/holyspir/holysp01.htm

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app
That verse has been discussed many times on TOL.

I see the Holy Spirit as a direct connection to the Father. A tool he uses to do his bidding.

I understand your point, I just do not accept it any more.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

keypurr

I understand disagreeing with GT. But you CANNOT rightly disagree with the Scripture she provides.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app
I do not reject scripture, but I interpret it in the way I understand it, not the way most do. I feel blessed with the thoughts given to me from the God I pray to. He sent his son so that I may learn and digest his words. I have gathered much from many churches to formulate my opinion of scripture. I have read the entire Bible at least eight times and I have forgotten more than most have learned. But I am still open to learning my friend.

keypurr

God really came as a Man, He did not pretend to come as a Man.

I gave you many scriptures that call Jesus the exact same name as God the Father is called.

How is it you still do not know him?
God sent his Son GT. His son is not God, he is a created form of God. He was given the fullness of his God. You do not see that. Its OK to disagree GT, I still see you as a loving person trying to find out more about God and Christ.

God's Truth

God sent his Son GT. His son is not God, he is a created form of God. He was given the fullness of his God. You do not see that. Its OK to disagree GT, I still see you as a loving person trying to find out more about God and Christ.

Thank you keypurr. I am glad that you see me as loving, for I truly am.

What do you think about God using the word 'Son' because we humans could understand that better since what comes from one is a son or daughter?

Do you know what I mean? Isn't it understandable to say God sent His Son instead of God sent Himself?

Could you tell me what happened to the man Jesus since his body was used by the other Son of God you call Christ?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you keypurr. I am glad that you see me as loving, for I truly am.

What do you think about God using the word 'Son' because we humans could understand that better since what comes from one is a son or daughter?

Do you know what I mean? Isn't it understandable to say God sent His Son instead of God sent Himself?

Could you tell me what happened to the man Jesus since his body was used by the other Son of God you call Christ?

You seem to believe that Jesus is the Father. If that is so, who died on the cross, Jesus or the Father? Did God Die?