The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

More avoidance and deflection from the foolish woman.

Scriptures tells us the truth that it was the flesh body with nail puncture scars that was resurrected, and not some non-flesh spiritual body.

Why are you hiding from that scripture in Revelation?

God's Truth

I take Paul to mean exactly what he says.

No, I have one body. It will disintegrate in the grave if the Lord tarries. That same body will be restored in the resurrection.

But that is beside the point.
The point is that you are saying that the Lord Jesus has two bodies, and.... that's a big problem.

Again, Paul says some will not die and will be alive when Jesus comes again. There bodies will not "disintegrate". hahahaha Paul says there bodies will be changed.

popsthebuilder

If the the Son is coequal, which He is then by definition He is coeternal having all the attributes of God the Father. If man is made in the image of God, does it not make sense that He would have the form of a Person. Also in Exodus does not God show Moses the back side of His body (Exodus 33:18-23).
Let's go over what can be found in scripture on the subject of GOD literally being man. Not resembling man or communicating through man for the sake of man, but GOD actually literally being likened to man. Please bare with me.

2 Chronicles 14: 11. And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee.

Genesis 2: 4. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5. And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. 7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

( We see here that the similtude or likeness is the living soul or spirit breathed into man, and not the physical countenance of man which is likened to dirt or red clay ( which is scientifically factual as well) moving on;)

Genesis 1: 26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. - Bible

( And we see here an indication that the image or likeness we hold is that of Dominion and power)

Genesis 6: 3. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

(We see here that GOD actually ascribes the difference which is flesh(the physical (not spiritual)))

Genesis 3: 22. And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

( We see here that the likeness is that man has the potential for true knowledge; though GOD is all knowing.

Do you notice a pattern?

All the likenesses are of GOD and to man. They are all to a lesser extent than those attributes or likenesses that they emulate.

I'll wait for your response before I move on.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Clearly, you're the sore loser. He knows what you don't. He knows what most of us here know, but you don't. Therefore, you'd do well to save your little bouts of outrage for someone who thinks you know what you're talking about. There are one or two of those hanging around. Preach your nonsense to your own itsy bitsy off key choir. :sigh:
If you only knew the Truth.

God's Truth

Jesus said He was one WITH the Father even before He was resurrected and ascended to sit WITH the Father.
So His body didn't have to 'change' for Him to be one with the Father.

You say Jesus' spirit and body were just a man's. So tell me how you can claim that Jesus came from heaven and that he was divine.

God's Truth

I have no grounds to, nor reason to, nor want to attempt to refute that statement.

peace

Good to hear that. You commented on something Tambora said to me and I just wanted to elaborate.

Jesus said he came to finish the Father's work, and since he did, he remains in the Father's love.

popsthebuilder

Good to hear that. You commented on something Tambora said to me and I just wanted to elaborate.

Jesus said he came to finish the Father's work, and since he did, he remains in the Father's love.
Yes; make no mistake as to which foundation we stand; Christ is GOD.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Except that I have never said a single word about Jesus not remaining in the Father's love.
Just you making up stuff again because you are incapable of reading what you read because your mind is to darkened.

popsthebuilder

Except that I have never said a single word about Jesus not remaining in the Father's love.
Just you making up stuff again because you are incapable of reading what you read because your mind is to darkened.
That is not true.

I have witnessed truth from her and she has and does currently recognize truth.

All thanks are to GOD

God's Truth

She cannot comprehend how two distinct persons can be one flesh (as Adam and Eve were) or how two distinct persons can be one GOD.
She refuses what scripture says about being "one".

A Person has a Spirit. You say the Father is not Spirit and the Son is not the Spirit; but that they have a separate and different Person that is the Holy Spirit.

That is not right.

popsthebuilder

So is the Father.
So is the Holy Spirit.
But the Holy Spirit is not the Father, nor the Son.
No; I seem to have confused you.

Christ is synonimous with the Spirit of GOD and has been always. This same spirit is the Spirit that Jesus was anointed with and the substance within the Holy Temple.

popsthebuilder

A Person has a Spirit. You say the Father is not Spirit and the Son is not the Spirit; but that they have a separate and different Person that is the Holy Spirit.

That is not right.
Wait.....both the father and son are too separate persons to the trinitarians; so that is a total of three spirits and three bodies.....

Uhoh